Honored Contributor

09/06/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

So, a new day dawns in the old BB 23 house with the POV meeting on the schedule. There will be no surprise at the POV meeting as Alyssa will use it on herself and Tiffany will put up Claire in her place and Claire will be going bye-bye on Thursday. 

Tiffany had a tear-filled meeting with Claire yesterday where she explained how much she loved Claire and would never do anything against Claire. (Uh, Tiff? Remember a few weeks ago when you desperately tried to save Derek X and get everyone to vote out Claire? You may want to can the "I'd never do anything to hurt you" nonsense. You used Claire and Claire's emotions and loyalty for your game and then tossed her aside when she was no longer useful to you. Claire will look back at the game and rewatch the shows and live feeds to see everything. Yeah. That friendship is unlikely to last.)

Tiffany explained that she came into the house vowing to not put up two blacks, so she has no choice but to put up Claire. (I guess Tiffany was just going to not nominate anyone if she got HOH in the final six with nothing but black players. Yeah, sure she was.) So, Claire more or less accepted that and was a very good sport about the whole thing. Getting backstabbed by the person you had the most trust in and felt safest with is not ideal, but Claire's a good person

Tiffany has already moved on and now is putting Kyland in the best possible position to win the game. She's including him with Hannah in her final threes now, but Kyland is also in the final three with Xavier and Derek. (There's been lots of speculation that Kyland and Tiffany got a bit handsy shall we say under the covers in the HOH bed the other night.) So, Kyland has protection from both sides and can take what he hears from one side to the other to stay safe. He's most likely to win now in my estimate as long as he can stay out of being the HOH.

Tiffany is still holding out hope that she can somehow convince Alyssa not to use the POV on herself or to use it on Xavier, but Alyssa isn't that dumb. She's going to save herself. Then Claire will be going on the block and be gone.

There's a very good chance that Tiffany will be joining Claire in the jury on Thursday night during the double eviction. Most of Tiffany's allies don't want to win this HOH which means Alyssa may default into it and since Tiffany just nominated Alyssa, Alyssa is likely to nominate Tiffany. Since Xavier, Derek, and Azah all want Tiffany gone and Hannah is likely to be up with Tiffany, then it's goodbye Tiffany night also.

On the off chance that someone other than Alyssa wins HOH then it'll be goodbye Alyssa. Unless Xavier wins HOH. He'll save his precious Alyssa, but I don't see him winning. He could,m, but I don't think he wants to unless he's going to try and save Alyssa. 

Tiffany's popularity among viewers is in something of a freefall now. She's currently polling behind Whitney in the polls and dropping. Tiffany thinks she's helping her chances in the game, but she's not. It's pretty much Tiffany and Hannah against the house at this point. She thinks she has Kyland, but he's not truly with her. If she has power, he'll be with her. If she's a target, he's out of there. Kyland may be playing the best game right now. He's been managing the jury. He has both sides of the house thinking he's with them. He's arguably the best positioned to win the game.

Don't expect any surprises in the POV meeting today. Alyssa will use it on herself and Claire will be the replacement. Alyssa will be shocked at that and wonder why. Xavier has appointed Derek to make sure Claire and Alyssa have no one-on-one time to discuss things while Claire is still in the house. He doesn't want Alyssa knowing about the Cookout. Derek will be forced to get up off his bed and trail one or the other to make sure they don't have time for a private chat. (I suspect Derek will lose interest in that pursuit rather quickly and abandon it.) Claire will tell Alyssa what she knows and we'll see what happens. Alyssa needs to go on a winning streak like no one's ever seen to make it much further in the game. 

So, a boring week ahead until Thursday's double eviction where Claire, and likely Tiffany or Alyssa will join her in the jury. Then things could get interesting as Tiffany, Hannah, Derek, and Azah seem the most likely targets, depending on who wins HOH for next Thursday's double. Just over three weeks and we'll put a lid on BB 23 and it'll be good to have it over with. It's not my favorite season. How this season affects future seasons will be interesting to observe.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: 09/06/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Looks like Tiffany's manipulations are going to be the cause of her demise.  Looking back, winning this HOH was her worst possible game move.  

Honored Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

Looks like Tiffany's manipulations are going to be the cause of her demise.  Looking back, winning this HOH was her worst possible game move.  

If she'd been willing to forsake the cause, she could have come out in good shape. Keep Claire and Hannah by her side. Try to pull in Kyland and Alyssa. (Tell Alyssa you want a girl to win.) Put up Xavier and Derek. Xavier would be a goner. You then have a solid three/four (depending on Kyland) going against Alyssa, Derek, and Azah (or Kyland.) Derek and Azah have shown no ability to win anything. Keep your core three of Tiffany, Hannah, and Claire to pick off the later arrivals and you'd have a shot at getting to the final two. Tiffany wouldn't have to worry about jury management as much since she knows the Cookout wants a black winner and with Hannah and Claire, she'd be the "black" winner they'd have to vote for if she got to the final two. 

Her loyalty to the cause will cost her $750,000 unless she gets very lucky and things break just right for her. There was an easier path to get to the end. She still could win, but it's a whole lot harder this way. It's never easy to win BB, but Tiffany has made it harder than it needed to be.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Seems like they're handing the win to Xavier to me.

Valued Contributor

When will people ever learn not to pick people by race. Ones on the cookout, Are ready to dump Tiffany but her white friend would keep her till the end because they are "friends ". In my lifetime I have enjoyed the company and friendship of people of other races, more than some of my own race. Never judge by race.

Honored Contributor

As expected, Claire is now on the block.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Julie Chen won an oscar for this season. 

Trusted Contributor

Are they stupid or what? Azah once said of Kyland ,he is just playing for himself.then Zavior yesterday was mad and said tiffany is just playing the game for herself,not the group. What?really,a game show and you decide to try and win?wow isn't that unusual. What is up with people who think that way,its not a group win people.Tucka..