Honored Contributor

09/04/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

As we've largely known since about 9:30 PM Thursday when the HOH comp ended and Tiffany was the winner, Alyssa and Xavier are the nominees. No shock, no surprise, just as expected. Alyssa's pretty much in "Yeah, whatever," mode while Xavier is not happy.

The Cookout men who are acting like spoiled little boys aren't happy with Tiffany as HOH and want to force her to nominate Claire as the replacement. They're planning to throw today's POV comp to Alyssa if possible so she can take herself off the block and they think that will force Tiffany to put up Claire. (Maybe, maybe not.)

Will it be possible to throw it to Alyssa? Probably not. It looks like today's POV comp will either be "Hide the Veto" or a comp performed at an alternate studio as they had the yard all day yesterday. "Hide the Veto" has a pretty minimal yard setup with just booths for the participating houseguests to sit in and chairs for the rest. Whatever the POV comp is, expect the feeds to be down for a long, long time. "Hide the Veto" takes forever and the comps done at the alternate studio are typically done one at a time with each houseguest getting ferried there for their turn.

So, later today we'll have the picking of the POV players. (All but two players will participate.) Then the POV comp, then lots of speculation on what will happen between now and Monday when they have the POV meeting. (That they may move up to Sunday since Monday is Labor Day.)

If Xavier wins the POV and takes himself off, then Kyland will likely be the replacement and could be the target. (The girls are acutely aware that the guys are allied, so deleting one at eight isn't a horrible idea.) Five girls to two guys would make things a bit easier for the girls going forward, especially with Derek being one of the two guys. His ability to win anything is not great. Xavier is supremely confident (overly confident) that he can win any and every comp from here on out. Yeah. He'll likely be proven wrong soon enough. The girls have talked of previous seasons where the girls made the mistake of keeping the guys around only to lose to them. Those seasons didn't have a "cause" like this season does, but winning $750,000 is a pretty good cause anyway.

We'll have to see what happens as the week goes on. First things first is Zingbot, then the POV. It's safe to assume Kyland will be complaining to management about Zingbot. Derek will be very unhappy with his zings. The rest should take them in stride. We'll hear them replayed a bit later on in the day as the houseguests rehash them then we'll see them on Wednesday.

I'll post back later with the POV players and then likely much later with the POV results.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: 09/04/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Thanks,gardenman, for the updates. Do we know for sure it's zingbot week? I really hope Tiff makes some waves this week. Ugh
Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:
Thanks,gardenman, for the updates. Do we know for sure it's zingbot week? I really hope Tiff makes some waves this week. Ugh

Hi KKali! Yeah, Zingbot is confirmed. 

They've picked the POV players and Hannah, Derek, and Azah are the extras. Claire is hosting. Kyland has to sit around and watch.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

I hope the comp the other night doesn't take the place of the comic superhero comp. I am looking forward to Derek on a zipline. 😂 I'm sorry.
Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:
I hope the comp the other night doesn't take the place of the comic superhero comp. I am looking forward to Derek on a zipline. 😂 I'm sorry.

I don't see Derek being very zippy on the zipline. It would be fun to watch though.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The feeds are back and we don't know who won. It was the tiny veto comp where they have to use tweezers to arrange tiny things and the fastest done wins. It looks like Alyssa won as she has what apears to be a small POV medal on a bracelet on her wrist. That livens things up. Will Tiffany put up her bestie in Claire? Or, will she target Kyland or Xavier? 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Tiffany is planning to put up Claire to protect the Cookout, which is kind of dumb as she's losing a supporter she needs. She doesn't have Azah, Derek, Xavier, Alyssa, or Kyland, and only has Hannah a bit. The Cookout will turn on her in a heartbeat. Keeping Claire keeps a target and flushes out one of those who would target her. A trio of Claire, Hannah, and Tiffany would have potential to go farther. Azah and Derek are unlikely to win anything, so next week would essentially be whichever of Kyland/Xavier survived and Alyssa against Claire and Hannah to keep Tiffany. By putting up Claire, it's Xavier, Alyssa, and Kyland, against Hannah, who isn't really married to Tiffany and Tiffany can't play as outgoing HOH. There's a very real chance Tiffany follows Claire out on Thursday's double eviction.

Xavier can even throw HOH to Alyssa to get Tiffany flushed. Tiffany is pretty much throwing away her chance to win by putting up Claire unless she can rally the votes to boot Xavier, which wouldn't be easy. It's a tactically stupid move. She knows she doesn't have Alyssa, Xavier, Azah, Kyland, and Derek. If there are five people against you and only two on your side, flushing one of the two on your side isn't smart.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!