Honored Contributor

08/30/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And as expected, Michael used his POV on Brittany, and Turner put up Kyle as the replacement. Unexpectedly, there is a movement already to save Kyle. And really unexpectedly, the movement is being led by Terrance. He's got Alyssa and Turner on board, but they need one more vote. And that vote would have to be Monte as Brittany and Michael won't flip. And Monte says no, for now anyway.

The argument to keep Kyle is simple. Michael, Brittany, and Taylor are a solid threesome. If they get out Taylor this week it makes the house into a five (Kyle, Turner, Alyssa, Terrance, and Monte) on two (Michael/Brittany) battle and they have a much better chance of winning with it five on two. Getting out Michael is a big concern for most of the house. 

Monte has the belief that Brittany will take out Michael for them later in the game. (He also believes in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and that Zingbot is a real robot from planet Zing.) To say Monte doesn't have a great read on the house is something of an understatement. Brittany is glued to Michael and won't let go until the very end even if she does then. And frankly, I don't think she'll ever vote him out. She'll take second place rather than vote out Michael.

Monte will be getting the full-court press from Terrance, Alyssa, and Turner to try and flip him, but for now anyway, he's going to let the most powerful and dangerous threesome stay in the game. 

Keeping Kyle is a smart, strategic move. He'll be a bigger target for Michael and Brittany. They already look bad for outing him in the way they did. If they then leave him in the house after that, they'll look even worse. That keeps a bigger target in the house for when Michael or Brittany win HOH. They'll pretty much have to target Kyle and that keeps everyone else safe. Kyle won't target Monte, Terrance, Alyssa, or Turner. There's no downside to them keeping Kyle and lots of upside in the game. Turner, Terrance, and Alyssa all see it, but Monte is more worried about how it will look.

Play to win the game. Forget everything else. What's your best move this week to help you win the game? It's keeping Kyle. But Monte will probably end up voting him out because he cares more about how it looks. Eh, whatever. If Monte thinks Michael, Taylor, and Brittany won't target him, he's insane. With Kyle gone he'll climb to the top of their target list. Kyle's become the perfect goat to drag to the end as most of the jury won't vote for him if you drag him to the final two. So, why get rid of him? Flush Taylor who will vote you out and keep Kyle who won't.

We'll see what happens but for now, Kyle is still a goner unless or until Monte starts to think about the game instead of appearances.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 08/30/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Seems to me that production has a perfect solution situation by declaring a twist if Kyle is voted out.  They could declare that this week's evictee will be staying but can't participate in the HOH or POV.  That would punish Michael and Brittany and set up a double eviction next week.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Valued Contributor

Well I guess I'm the odd guy here but I think Kyle should go.  He certainly did mention about this cookout thing at one point and his way of handling things is to deny, deny, deny.  Maybe he didn't mean it but he brought up the idea so Michael being the good player he is.....is playing the game.  Kyle blew everything up to protect his girlfriend but nobody can do anything to him or he goes and cries in the corner.  Well grow up Kyle this is Big brother and they all want to win.  Terrance, and  Alyssa should be the next to go.  It seems Alyssa is now thinking of breaking up with Kyle.  Poor Kyle, boo hoo.  Please don't try and convince me otherwise.  This is my opinion and I am entitled to it just like all of you.  In fact look at the ratings, they have Kyle, Alyssa and Terrance at near bottom so I guess I'm in good company.

Valued Contributor

I hope Kyle goes, He will never let Alyssa go, smarten up people he's only for her.

Esteemed Contributor

@GRANNY77 wrote:

Well I guess I'm the odd guy here but I think Kyle should go.  He certainly did mention about this cookout thing at one point and his way of handling things is to deny, deny, deny.  Maybe he didn't mean it but he brought up the idea so Michael being the good player he is.....is playing the game.  Kyle blew everything up to protect his girlfriend but nobody can do anything to him or he goes and cries in the corner.  Well grow up Kyle this is Big brother and they all want to win.  Terrance, and  Alyssa should be the next to go.  It seems Alyssa is now thinking of breaking up with Kyle.  Poor Kyle, boo hoo.  Please don't try and convince me otherwise.  This is my opinion and I am entitled to it just like all of you.  In fact look at the ratings, they have Kyle, Alyssa and Terrance at near bottom so I guess I'm in good company.

Yeah, I was confused I think.  I thought Michael made up things to tell the others to make Kyle appear racist.  From everything I've read anywhere it is just that Michael repeated to them the things Kyle said as a warning to them as to how it would appear.   So if in fact that is the case I don't understand how it is that Michael is making it appear Kyle racist when he just told people the things Kyle said.  🤷🏻‍♀️

Esteemed Contributor

You might be the odd one here @GRANNY77 but there's a reason for that and it's that the story that was presented here, and the angle from which it was presented, has been so far off base and a lot of fans read this as their only source of information other than watching the episodes. Sometimes I think that might be the way to go, lol, jk. I decided to hang back and see how far it could go without being challenged and I'm happy to see that now someone, several people, are coming to realize that something being presented here just doesn't pass the smell test.

Also, Granny77, you mention that you have a right to your opinion and I fully agree but this goes a step further into "You are entitled to your opinion but aren't entitled to your own facts" territory. While we may agree or disagree about why something happened, what we can't do is say something didn't happen when we saw and heard it with our own eyes and ears. 

With all that's come out--including Kyle admitting that his actions were definitely based in racial bias (and, of course, he chalks it up to being a 29 yr old, naive, manchild)--it's getting a little late in the day to pretend this didn't happen. Kyle was working to get the house divided into whites vs poc. We saw it, we heard it. There's a reason #StopProtectingKyle and one I won't post here have been trending so high on social media. 

While what Kyle did and said can not be disputed the racial aspect is only the tip of the iceberg as to who he hurt and how. He has managed to alienate just about everyone in the house including the woman who only wanted to believe the best in him and has had it crumble before her eyes. They aren't isolating him or being unkind but he knows he messed up and is, at the very least, playing it that way for the cameras. Personally, I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Marp wrote:

Seems to me that production has a perfect solution situation by declaring a twist if Kyle is voted out.  They could declare that this week's evictee will be staying but can't participate in the HOH or POV.  That would punish Michael and Brittany and set up a double eviction next week.

With all due respect, @Marp , punish Michael and Brittany for what? Michael and Brittany are playing the game and outting players for what they've said and done in an effort to further your position is a basic tenant of the game. Don't want something revealed--don't say or do it!  At the very least, if you want something protected, don't turn on those who know your dirty little secrets. 

If BB started punishing players for outting other players who would be left to play the game? Certainly not Kyle.

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 

"You might be the odd one here @GRANNY77 but there's a reason for that and it's that the story that was presented here, and the angle from which it was presented, has been so far off base and a lot of fans read this as their only source of information other than watching the episodes. Sometimes I think that might be the way to go, lol, jk. I decided to hang back and see how far it could go without being challenged and I'm happy to see that now someone, several people, are coming to realize that something being presented here just doesn't pass the smell test."

Here is my verbatim quote from yesterday detailing what happened prior to now. What part of it is factually incorrect? I'd love to know.

"Kyle was paranoid about a cookout 2.0 forming and with good reason. Monte had told him he wanted to work with Ameerah as she was a "smart black woman." Taylor had vowed to never put up or vote out a "person of color." Jasmine was friendly with Taylor, Monte, and Joe. Indy, Jasmine, and Joe were solid. Monte and Terrance were also very close for a while. Taylor had targeted Terrance then switched to Indy, then Alyssa. Why change?

You had a whole lot of people who all seemed to be working together (even when they weren't) with only one thing common among them, their minority status. (Black, Brazilian, Middle Eastern). Kyle wasn't alone in wondering if a Cookout 2.0 had formed or was forming. Daniel, Nicole, and others had wondered the same thing. Michael had even thought it was possible. It was Brittany who told Michael not to go there. 

That's where it all ended. There was never any real effort to form an "all-white" alliance. Any doubt Kyle had about the house had largely been resolved after Ameerah, Indy, and Jasmine got voted out and he'd allied with Terrance and Monte. Race wasn't an issue in the house. Until yesterday."

Those are the facts. Those players said and did those things. There is nothing invented, made up, or fabricated there. Those things all happened in the house. Some people want to make Kyle out to be a horrible racist. I don't think he is. I don't think believing a Cookout 2.0 could have formed given what he saw and heard in the house was an unreasonable assumption. And Kyle has known for several weeks one hadn't formed.

Now, as feed watchers, we know one hadn't formed, but to those inside the house, they only know which alliances they're in. Given what Kyle had seen and heard, the possibility a Cookout 2.0 had formed was not an unreasonable assumption. You clearly disagree and that's fine. But the facts are the facts. Those players said and did those things in the game. There is nothing there that I've fabricated. You prefer a spin where Kyle is an evil, hate- filled racist who must be destroyed. That's fine. Lots of people do. But there are just as many, maybe more, who take a more reasonable approach. You can believe what you want. You can argue what you want. But you can't make up your own facts. What I said in that post are the facts of what happened. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

So the ones accusing of not getting the story correct are indeed not getting the story right. Kyle NEVER wanted an all white alliance. He was worried that another Cookout was being formed. Big difference but race baiters gotta bait.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

Here is my verbatim quote from yesterday detailing what happened prior to now. What part of it is factually incorrect? I'd love to know.

"Kyle was paranoid about a cookout 2.0 forming and with good reason. Monte had told him he wanted to work with Ameerah as she was a "smart black woman." Taylor had vowed to never put up or vote out a "person of color." Jasmine was friendly with Taylor, Monte, and Joe. Indy, Jasmine, and Joe were solid. Monte and Terrance were also very close for a while. Taylor had targeted Terrance then switched to Indy, then Alyssa. Why change?

You had a whole lot of people who all seemed to be working together (even when they weren't) with only one thing common among them, their minority status. (Black, Brazilian, Middle Eastern). Kyle wasn't alone in wondering if a Cookout 2.0 had formed or was forming. Daniel, Nicole, and others had wondered the same thing. Michael had even thought it was possible. It was Brittany who told Michael not to go there. 

That's where it all ended. There was never any real effort to form an "all-white" alliance. Any doubt Kyle had about the house had largely been resolved after Ameerah, Indy, and Jasmine got voted out and he'd allied with Terrance and Monte. Race wasn't an issue in the house. Until yesterday."

Those are the facts. Those players said and did those things. There is nothing invented, made up, or fabricated there. Those things all happened in the house. Some people want to make Kyle out to be a horrible racist. I don't think he is. I don't think believing a Cookout 2.0 could have formed given what he saw and heard in the house was an unreasonable assumption. And Kyle has known for several weeks one hadn't formed.

Now, as feed watchers, we know one hadn't formed, but to those inside the house, they only know which alliances they're in. Given what Kyle had seen and heard, the possibility a Cookout 2.0 had formed was not an unreasonable assumption. You clearly disagree and that's fine. But the facts are the facts. Those players said and did those things in the game. There is nothing there that I've fabricated. You prefer a spin where Kyle is an evil, hate- filled racist who must be destroyed. That's fine. Lots of people do. But there are just as many, maybe more, who take a more reasonable approach. You can believe what you want. You can argue what you want. But you can't make up your own facts. What I said in that post are the facts of what happened. @gardenman 

So glad you'd love to know as I'm more than happy to share. Smiley Happy

First of all the majority of what you posted are not facts, they're opinions. The story that Kyle was paranoid of a Cookout 2.0 is nothing short of laughable. There was no lingering fear of Monte having had a F2 with Ameerah -- she went home a month ago. Has he been looking around for other women to make a F2? No, and Kyle knew that. Kyle had no fear of Joe, Indy, and Jasmine working in unity as poc. His only fear was who those silly girls would vote for in jury. Monte and Terrance had been at each other's throats and looking to get each other evicted for weeks but, okay, sure. They're working together. Problem is, it wasn't true and Kyle knew it. Let's look at another comment  ~

"That's where it all ended. There was never any real effort to form an "all-white" alliance." @gardenman 

That's not true and let's go back to when he DID try to form an all-white alliance on several occasions. Kyle looked around at his alliance and the dead weight he was pulling along with him and realized he was on the bottom with Michael, Taylor and Brittney. What to do, what to do? Oh, how about me (Kyle), you (Brittany), Michael, Turner and Alyssa form an alliance to deal with the people who have "different backgrounds." It doesn't get much clearer than that, lol. He's even admitted to it and has said that it was done from a place of racial bias. And, we'd probably be living it right now if Michael and Brittany had said yes. 

Then you said it again..."Turner thinks it must be true as Michael and Brittany wouldn't make up something like that. (Yeah, they would.) Kyle never talked of making an all white alliance, he merely wondered if there was another Cookout forming."

And again, that isn't true.

There was a lot from the past couple of days that was disappointing like people saying Michael and Brittany should be tossed out for lying and letting people believe that's true when it isn't or that they're probably being counseled for their behavior. What behavior? They're playing the game. Using words and actions that players have said to get them out of the game is what BB is all about. Sometimes it happens in the form of a lie and sometimes it comes straight from the horse's mouth as it did here.

What Michael and Brittany told about Kyle hoping to start another alliance is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to how the other players are feeling about Kyle. Racism isn't what's #1 on the mind of players like Monte, Taylor, Turner, Alyssa and everyone else he pulled into this but  has a lot more to do with how poorly and disloyally he played the game.