Honored Contributor

Re: 08/28/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Uh oh! We've gone to Kennel Kam on the live feeds. That's typically reserved for long feed outages. It could be for the movie Michael won, but they often leave the feeds up and just show us the downstairs. (The movies are typically shown in the HOH room on the TV there.) So, movie night, house meeting, announcement that Kyle has walked, lecture from production...??? Probably movie night. We'll see.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

don't know if the problem has been addressed,but if it was reversed you know it would be,last year many questionable things were said and should have been discussed ,but because of the racial thing it wasn't now Kyle is going up, I think [he is not my favorite] but this is so unfair to him,I mention in yesterdays blog late at night that I thought Michael and Britney were sure sore losers and can't deal with being in trouble this week, such unfair sportman like behavior.hope Kyle is ok and the problem has been taken care of.I doubt Julie would say anything in Kyles favor and you know why I think that.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

And the feeds were down for the movie. Still no sign of Kyle.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And there's Kyle. So, he's still in the house. I think he went back to talk to Michael and Brittany, but the feeds are on the others in the kitchen. That could be an interesting conversation.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

This is shocking.  I would have expected a lot more than this from Michael and Brittany.  Labeling someone "racist" in order to win a reality show - disgusting.

I remember when Nichole Franzel mocked Ian concerning his autism.  You never hear anything about her anymore.

Something as stupid as this could affect Kyle negatively for a long time - affect his chances of employment and in many other ways.  

It will be interesting to see what Big Brother does - I feel Michael and Brittany should be removed.