Honored Contributor

08/24/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

The feeds are back! More or less anyway. The backyard has now gained a cover to prevent more wall yellers or drones popping in. We learned that the POV was used, and Kyle and Joe are now on the block and Turner is off the block. (Probably planned to reassure Turner and make Kyle look like he was a viable target.) Joe still seems to be the target. Joe has been trying to save himself by throwing Michael and Taylor under the bus. (Probably going to cost Joe his Taylor fans.)

Brittany tried to have a conversation with Michael about the votes and it was pretty tough to hear as Michael was unwrapping his laundry and the paper was crinkling nonstop, and he was nitpicking on how things had been folded, but Michael seems set on evicting Jasmine over Monte even though Brittany has her doubts about it. How much of that was DR-inspired Waffle Wednesday stuff and how much was real is hard to know. They should vote out Monte while they have the chance, but Michael has a bad case of Helen Kim-itis and thinks it's too soon. He'll tell Julie that when he's meeting with her after being evicted and she asks, "Why didn't you vote out Monte when you had the chance?" It was too soon.

Terrance wants Michael and Taylor on the block this week if one on his side (Alyssa, Kyle, or Turner) wins HOH. (Turner might not be all that willing to go along once reunited with the house, but we'll see.) Monte would be the fallback position if one of them came off. Michael, Monte, and Taylor might all have different targets. Kyle gets mentioned a lot. Alyssa seems relatively safe. Taylor may still want her gone for taking the prize from her. Taylor has been targeting Alyssa and Terrance quite a bit and if they voted out Joe, that would give her more justification to target them.

The HOH comp this week will likely take place late Thursday, after the show at the remote location. There were reports/rumors/spoilers that the stacking miniature stuff comp that's typically a POV comp would be an HOH comp this year. That's done at their remote site, so that could be what's up on Thursday for HOH. Alyssa, Turner, Brittany, and Taylor could all do well at that.

We have a show tonight! We'll see the two sides living their separate lives. We'll see the two POV comps. Maybe the POV meetings, though they've been moving them to Thursday a bit this year. It should be a pretty good show. Tomorrow we'll lose two houseguests then likely a long overnight wait for the new HOH to be crowned. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: 08/24/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Derek and Claire from last season are on The Amazing Race this fall. That should be fun.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Why does a very naive boy from Utah whose family is so involved in the church think he is going to move to Florida to be with a girl who he met on a reality show a few months ago? He has never lived in the outside world on his own or supported himself apparently.   Can't wait to see what his mom thinks about this.  As far as his gameplay,  well I'm not a fan. Sure hope someone sends him packing soon along with his sidekick who seems to just smile while the guys do all the work for her.  JMO

Honored Contributor

Michael, Brittany, and Taylor are telling Jasmine she's a goner and blaming her for her eviction. Not ideal jury management. Brittany really seems to enjoy twisting the knife in evictees. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@GRANNY77 wrote:

Why does a very naive boy from Utah whose family is so involved in the church think he is going to move to Florida to be with a girl who he met on a reality show a few months ago? He has never lived in the outside world on his own or supported himself apparently.   Can't wait to see what his mom thinks about this.  As far as his gameplay,  well I'm not a fan. Sure hope someone sends him packing soon along with his sidekick who seems to just smile while the guys do all the work for her.  JMO

In Kyle's defense, guys will do all kinds of crazy stuff for a pretty girl and Alyssa is a very pretty girl. Wars have been fought for pretty women. Giving up his current life and moving to Florida isn't the craziest thing we've ever seen. Tyler did the same thing for Angela. Jordan more went to Jeff. BB couples have a pretty good track record.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

Turner's hair makes me crazy!  I don't mind long hair on men, when it's clean and styled. If I was in the house, I would be trying to talk him into cutting it off, or putting it up in a man bun.  At the very least, wash it more often.  Ugh. 

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I cannot believe Michael, who seems smart and knows the game, is not going to get rid of Monte.  Nothing against Monte, but when you have the opportunity to take out such a strong player, you've got to take it. Jasmine may be annoying, but she's no threat.  

I don't like Brittany. She was lucky to catch onto Micahel's coat tails, she is a snake in the grass.

Valued Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@GRANNY77 wrote:

In Kyle's defense, guys will do all kinds of crazy stuff for a pretty girl and Alyssa is a very pretty girl. Wars have been fought for pretty women. Giving up his current life and moving to Florida isn't the craziest thing we've ever seen. Tyler did the same thing for Angela. Jordan more went to Jeff. BB couples have a pretty good track record.

My point is Kyle comes from a strict Mormon background and they do not have s-x relations before marriage at all.  I don't think it's going to over big with his parent's background.  Tyler and Angela were different.  They were already into their own lives and a bit more mature.  Jordan was very naive but Jeff was older. They weren't getting together in the BB house and waited until they were out before anything was happening.  Kyle is like a14 yr old experiencing his first encounter.  He is very immature.  All his decisions are made with Alyssa in mind.  I guarantee his mother is going to have something to say about this situation.  Those Mormons don't stand for premarital s-x. I live in an area that have many of them. They are strict when it comes to family.  

Honored Contributor

@GRANNY77 

Then Alissa is a way out of that oppressive environment. I can't think Kyle's mother would have approved of him being on BB so her influence seems limited.  I hope he goes to Florida, gets a job and a life.