Esteemed Contributor

Re: 08/21/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@gardenman wrote:

I was surprised at how well everyone did on the balance beam. I was expecting that to be much more challenging. Was it last year where they had the comp where you had to jump from post to post and some were spring-loaded? That was much harder for the first houseguests, but then the later ones could see the still moving posts and know where not to step. They had a big edge by going later. The first houseguests had no clue where to go and found the springs the hard way.

I do remember a balance beam of sorts for the first hoh last year. Not sure about the spring-loaded part. I remember Cody won it and Nicole was upset. She said it wasn't fair because her legs were short so maybe it was more than simply balancing. 

Honored Contributor

Re: 08/21/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I'm about to give up myself. I'll hang around until 11:30 ET and then it's bedtime. It's not a crucial POV today. Claire should be safe no matter what. Derek X surviving is kind of a long shot no matter what. (Not impossible, but far from easy.)

Barring a minor miracle, Xavier or Claire will come down (likely Xavier) and Derek X will go up and be voted out on Thursday. There are still a few chances for things to turn around before the POV meeting on Monday, but the odds don't look good for Derek X. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!