Honored Contributor

Re: 08/21/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@SusieQ_2 

Derek X was there when Hannah read the letter. Would he rat out Hannah? Would SB believe him if he did? If you're looking for a way to save Derek X now that he wasn't picked to play for the POV, then the letter is the best option. It may be his only option barring massive DR interference and I don't think they'd interfere to save him.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The recent attacks on Asians may have a DX win appealing to production and Julie.

Honored Contributor

DX doesn't have to tell SB directly, he could tell Claire and it get back to SB.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree, they're not going to save him but I feel like you could answer the question as to would SB believe DX if he ratted out Hannah yourself.

He's going on the block as a backdoor. So, no, she wouldn't believe him. She would think it's a desperate attempt for him to save himself. And I promise you, if Hannah couldn't convince her Kyland could.

Trust me, if there was a way, I'd do it myself. I'm wondering how close I could get to the backyard with a megaphone, lol. 

Esteemed Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

DX doesn't have to tell SB directly, he could tell Claire and it get back to SB.

Except that Kyland now has SB convinced that Claire can't be trusted so good luck with that. 

Why am I fighting this? I need DX to stay!!!

Esteemed Contributor

With all this talk back and forth I've completely forgotten who I want to win the veto! Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

I'm counting on the diary room to save Derek X. They're great at manipulation..

He's popular with me, not a people person, so I suspect he's popular with them, or it, and will want to keep him around. 

I heard a funny comment during a conversation this morning about Claire and DX. They were saying Claire might be a superfan but she just doesn't have what it takes to win. 

They were saying she should be seeing massive red flags now after having been on the block twice and suddenly being the recipient of 100 BB Bucks especially after getting 50 last week.

Apparently Claire was excited thinking people just wanted her to have the 100 points because they like her but what she should be aware of is she got those points because she's in trouble.

Now, here's what I thought was funny. They said this should be a wake up call to Claire. She thinks she got the money because she's cool, and she is cool...she's just not Derek X cool. 

Lol, she's not Derek X cool!

I don't know why but that made me laugh out loud. I think because it's true. Even though I really like Claire she's just not DX cool. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

With all this talk back and forth I've completely forgotten who I want to win the veto! Smiley Very Happy

Claire!

Yeah, I'm not expecting Derek X to be saved, but there is a chance. Not a great chance, but a chance. SB doesn't really trust Hannah so she'd be somewhat inclined to believe anything negative she heard about Hannah. If she confronted Hannah and Hannah waffled or admitted it...

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

It sounds dumb but I was really getting confused, lol.

Okay, fine...hoping Claire wins.

And honestly after all the back and forth, the truth is, I really wouldn't mind seeing Hannah go this week. 

This veto is taking forever. It's been around 4 hours. 

Honored Contributor

It's easier for Claire to believe she got the $100 because people like her. "People are giving me money? They must like me! Yea me!" It's not like thinking she was in danger would help her any. She's not throwing the POV comp. She likely can't play harder than she is for it. She knows she's in danger because she's on the block. There's not a whole lot she can do other than try to win the  POV.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!