Honored Contributor

08/20/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

Whoo-hoo! Sarah Beth pulled out the win for HOH last night and has the house in a bit of a tizzy. She immediately held short one-on-ones to feel out the house in the Have Not room and was done in a very short period of time, unlike Kyland who's still just about wrapping up his one-on-ones from being HOH last week.

Tiffany met with Azah and they agreed that if a Cookout member goes this week they're done with the Cookout and it's an individual game from then on. Tiffany is very worried that word will reach Sarah Beth about how intensely Tiffany has been gunning for her, but so far no one's spilled the beans. Luckily for Tiffany. 

Sarah Beth got her HOH room and it included a letter from Shelly and photos of Shelly, both of which go to destroy Tiffany's argument, repeated endlessly for weeks now, that Shelly doesn't exist. Sarah Beth read most of the letter but saved the PS saying it was private. She also expressed happiness that they left Shelly's misspellings in the letter so she knew it was written by her. (I'm betting there's a code of some sort in there for Sarah Beth letting her know who she can and can't trust. It could be the misspellings, the PS, the order of names mentioned. Smart houseguests almost always figure out a code preshow for their letters from home.)

Kyland and Derek X volunteered to be the Have-Nots this week. Kyland said he wanted to be a Have Not so he could be closer to Sarah Beth in the HOH room. Kyland's trying hard to steer Sarah Beth's nominations and we'll have to see how successful he is. She started out wanting to put up Azah and Derek F with plans to backdoor either Xavier or Derek X. Maybe Alyssa. As of the moment I'm writing this, Kyland has been pushing for Claire and Derek F and Sarah Beth is more or less agreeing to that, but she doesn't want to target Claire. (We'll have to see if Sarah Beth really is agreeing or just wants to get Kyland out of her room.)

They're expecting an early nomination again today since they have the High Rollers Room also later today. That puts pressure on the HOH to make a quick decision. Sarah Beth wants to make those with money use it this week so they won't have it next week. She knows Claire doesn't have money after using her money last week, so that could give her an excuse not to nominate Claire despite Kyland's insistence.

Nominating Azah and Derek F with Xavier as the backdoor would be the most fun to watch. Xavier is the person most likely to win BB right now, so getting him out is not a bad idea for anyone, but the Cookout would implode without him. Sarah Beth has said she thinks she can beat Hannah, Claire, Alyssa, and Tiffany. Derek X and Xavier would be more of a challenge for her. If Xavier ended up on the block opposite Azah or Derek F would he get voted out? It would be iffy.

This could be a fun week. We'll see who the nominations are later, then see who wins the roulette game later today/tonight. (Assuming anyone wins or they admit it. I'm still not a hundred percent sure how that works. We'll find out on Sunday's show.) Sarah Beth winning HOH was a nice surprise and opens up some possible changes in the game. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: 08/20/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Ugghh! I can't stand Sara Beth. I was really hoping Claire or Derek X would win HOH. I was watching Ky and SB late last night. Th
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

oops.. They have a really odd dynamic.
Valued Contributor

Too much racism and discrimination for me.  They would never allow it if it were reversed!!!!

Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:
oops.. They have a really odd dynamic.

Odd is an understatement. Kyland is somewhat childlike much of the time. There's not so much a couple relationship as a mother/child relationship with Sarah Beth the mother and Kyland the child. Does anyone expect those two to have a passionate kiss at any point? Sleep together? Fall madly in love? I don't, but maybe I'm missing something. I just don't see any sexual chemistry there at all. They like each other, but not in that way. (Unless I'm really missing something.)

Tiffany's tried to build them up as a showmance, but I don't see it. Kyland is kind of like the goofy puppy and Sarah Beth is the indulgent owner who scratches him behind the ears and tells him what a good dog he is. There's something just off about Kyland. He's shown more passion to Derek F than Sarah Beth. (Including a full-on lingering kiss on the lips.) I'd be very surprised to see Sarah Beth and Kyland become a full-on showmance. Claire and Derek X would be less surprising, but more likely post-show than in the house. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

@highmaintenancejan wrote:

Too much racism and discrimination for me.  They would never allow it if it were reversed!!!!

I so agree with that.

Valued Contributor

Shameful racism! A group of one color team together to eliminate group of another color. Disgraceful. Don't even say it's happened before. It hasn't. 

Esteemed Contributor

And the season keeps rolling along with the new hoh...Kyland. Interesting doesn't even begin to cover it. It started with SB swearing off doing one on ones only to turn around and speak to every single person in the house. Then saying she wants this hoh to be hers and not Kyland's to then handing him the reins and agreeing to nominate the exact two people he nom'd last week. 

What looked like a safe week for Alyssa and X because SB "trusts" them turns out to be not so safe at all. They may not be her main target (or maybe they will depending on veto and High Rollers) but who does SB see as the person in the house who has her back and she trusts only 2nd to her boy toy? It's none other than Ms Tiffany Mitchell! Good read SB, no one will ever say you have no clue. Smiley Very Happy

One of highlights was SB getting her room and her letter from home. What did the letter say? Well...it was along the lines of what I joked about yesterday when I said if SB doesn't cool it with Kyland she may come home to a house with changed locks. Shelly said it wasn't fair that other people were cuddling with her in the house when she wasn't able to. SB tried to pretend she meant this as the whole house while the hgs were all giving each other the knowing side eye as to what Shelly was really saying. In other words, Shelly told SB that all the rubbing she does with Kyland is rubbing her the wrong way. So what does SB do? She has Kyland in the hoh bed with her until 6am this morning. At this point I don't know which is going to go worse for her--her hoh or her relationship with Shelly. 

So it seems the plan is to do a repeat of last week's noms where Claire and Big D hit the block for the 2nd week in a row.

What's that I hear? Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young are playing

Déjà Vu in the background ~

"We have all been here before" 

Contributor

YES! I'm glad they balanced the "color" out but do NOT like what I hear about getting all the white ones out-that would not be tolerated if it was reversed! Shame on them!

Honored Contributor

We've got kennel cam now for the nominations which will likely be Claire and Derek F. I was happier when it was to be Azah and Derek F, but the Roulette thing could change everything. (However that works.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!