Respected Contributor

Re: 08/19/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@occasionalrain, you don't seem to think much of Michael. I think he has a very good read of all the houseguest.

Honored Contributor

@Etoile308 

I'm neutral on Michael. It seems he does too much analyzing and misses the obvious. If he should make it to final two against Jasmine, he wins, against Monte, Monte wins. Obviously, eliminate Monte now while he has the chance. Maybe he feels that Monte is the bigger threat and shields him. I wouldn't bet on it. Terrance isn't analyzing, he's not wasting his chance to take out Joe.

Trusted Contributor

@pietook wrote:

I want to thank you again this year for keeping us up to date with the house----as boring as this year is---just my opinion!  I have a question that has probably been brought up before, but I haven't seen it.  Why is Taylor wearing a large bandaid on her upper arm all the time???  Thanks!

YES, THANK YOU GARDENMAN.TUCK.

Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@GRANNY77 wrote:

Lighten up people!  Everyone gives their opinion.  No need to blast anyone for their opinion.  I'm sure people disagree with me and sometimes I disagree with other people and Gardenman (yes I do) but I respect his freedom to express it.  I don't want to come to a place that is so disagreeable and argumentative so again I say "lighten up".  It's just a TV show. JMO

Thank you @GRANNY77 . Your kindness, as always, is appreciated. It looks like the mods took care of the offender. Thank you, Beth. 

I have a question for you. You mentioned that you listen to RHAP and I think we're in the same time zone--PST. Do you listen to the recap before the episode airs in your time, after, or at another time completely? I listen before since I'm not someone who cares about being spoiled by knowing what happens ahead of time. I have to be careful though. If it runs long I sometimes forget to start the episode before the recap ends! 

Also, I don't know if you listened to Wednesday's recap but it was really great. AJ, sorry I can't recall his last name, was on fire--to quote a Turnerism! Smiley Happy

YES GRANNY ,THANK YOU VERY MUCH,TUCKA.