New Contributor

Re: 08/19/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

SusieQ_2, I agree with your take, esp on Taylor, I don't get the hate she gets.   Also, I wanted to die laughing last night when Alyssa said in the voting room that she hoped her family was proud of her, oh my!

Honored Contributor

"Oh, one last thought about Alyssa being too selfish to save herself and Indy with the veto..." 

Uh, did I miss something? Indy had the POV when Alyssa was knocked out of the POV comp. How was Alyssa "too selfish" to save her when she left Indy with the POV? Indy would have been safe if everything had stayed the same. Indy had the POV. Did you want Alyssa to take the POV from Indy?

Alyssa never had the POV. You can't use something you never had. Alyssa was told that Terrance was the target. And if not Terrance then Monte, so she assumed Indy was safe. Indy had the POV. Jasmine left Indy with the POV. Kyle took the POV because he was worried Taylor would put up Alyssa if Indy used the POV, and he was right. Kyle knew those in his alliance were lying to Alyssa and he protected her. Alyssa wasn't selfish in this case. Had Alyssa taken the POV, Kyle would have been under orders from the Leftovers to take it from her. Would he? Maybe. And we'd be right where we are now.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@U2girl wrote:

SusieQ_2, I agree with your take, esp on Taylor, I don't get the hate she gets.   Also, I wanted to die laughing last night when Alyssa said in the voting room that she hoped her family was proud of her, oh my!

Seriously.  How could she say that with a straight face!

Honored Contributor

The feeds are back, but all inside so far. Jasmine looks unhappy, so I'm assuming Monte and Jasmine are the nominees as planned.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And the outside feeds are back. Alyssa looks happy, so I'm assuming things went as planned with Joe and Turner on the block. Joe is very quiet.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The inside noms are confirmed as Jasmine and Monte. Nothing official on the outside noms yet, but Joe is very quiet. Kyle and Alyssa seem normal. I haven't seen much of Turner.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@GRANNY77 

National news gets repeated so much that I become bored with it. Also, there's the human interest stories I prefer to miss. For me, the news of England, France, and Ireland are much more interesting.  Sorry for OT.

Honored Contributor

Aha! They haven't done the outdoor one yet. Terrance is speculating how they'll do it outside.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman wrote:

"Oh, one last thought about Alyssa being too selfish to save herself and Indy with the veto..." 

Uh, did I miss something? Indy had the POV when Alyssa was knocked out of the POV comp. How was Alyssa "too selfish" to save her when she left Indy with the POV? Indy would have been safe if everything had stayed the same. Indy had the POV. Did you want Alyssa to take the POV from Indy?

Alyssa never had the POV. You can't use something you never had. Alyssa was told that Terrance was the target. And if not Terrance then Monte, so she assumed Indy was safe. Indy had the POV. Jasmine left Indy with the POV. Kyle took the POV because he was worried Taylor would put up Alyssa if Indy used the POV, and he was right. Kyle knew those in his alliance were lying to Alyssa and he protected her. Alyssa wasn't selfish in this case. Had Alyssa taken the POV, Kyle would have been under orders from the Leftovers to take it from her. Would he? Maybe. And we'd be right where we are now.

Yes, in my opinion you did. Michael and Brit, however, with a front row seat saw it quite clearly.

Alyssa never had the trip or the 5K either-until she did. Alyssa was in an alliance with Indy since day one and could have taken the veto making herself immune from the block with the ability to make sure they would both be safe. Isn't that what a real girl's girl would do? 

So, without the Leftovers saying "take the veto," which they didn't, there's no possible way to know if we'd be right where we are right now. Not to mention that dingbat Kyle could have easily chalked it up to one his many, fake, brain fart moments as he does on the regular. 

What we do know for sure is, had Alyssa taken the veto and Kyle let her keep it, Indy would still be in the game. Michael and Brit talked about her disloyalty and disregard for her "good friend" this morning at length. I guess they weren't impressed. 

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

Yes, in my opinion you did. Michael and Brit, however, with a front row seat saw it quite clearly.

Alyssa never had the trip or the 5K either-until she did. Alyssa was in an alliance with Indy since day one and could have taken the veto making herself immune from the block with the ability to make sure they would both be safe. Isn't that what a real girl's girl would do? 

So, without the Leftovers saying "take the veto," which they didn't, there's no possible way to know if we'd be right where we are right now. Not to mention that dingbat Kyle could have easily chalked it up to one his many, fake, brain fart moments as he does on the regular. 

What we do know for sure is, had Alyssa taken the veto and Kyle let her keep it, Indy would still be in the game. Michael and Brit talked about her disloyalty and disregard for her "good friend" this morning at length. I guess they weren't impressed. 

Was Jasmine then also "too selfish" since she didn't take the POV from Indy? Jasmine was also allied with Indy. Jasmine had the chance to take it from Indy after Alyssa didn't take it but took the trip instead. Leaving the POV with the person who's nominated is not being selfish. It's the exact opposite.  It's risking your own safety to let Indy keep the POV for herself.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!