Honored Contributor

Re: 08/18/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

@Lovestheshores wrote:

Advance warning of spoliers for the CBS show is appreciated especially when the show has not aired yet on the west coast.....Smiley Frustrated

Spoilers is in the thread title and we've done this here since BB7. If you read the thread title you'd know this is a spoiler thread. We don't hide that fact.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Jasmine votes to evict Indy. 

Alyssa votes to evict Indy.

Brittany votes to evict Indy.

Turner votes to evict Indy.

Kyle votes to evict Indy.

Indy's a goner.

Indy sheds part of her outfit, hugs everyone and heads out to the audience and Julie. Julie time. After another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

No matter that it's in the title. The courteous thing to do is warn of show spoliers before they are posted. Does common courtesy exist here...guess not. Smiley Mad

Honored Contributor

This is an insanely long show tonight. Julie time. Was Indy surprised by the vote? Yes. Thought she could trust those around her. May have chose the wrong people around her. What happened? Doesn't think Taylor is responsible, blames Kyle. (Wrong!) Thinks Kyle was protecting Monte. (Wrong again.) Indy frustrated her alliance didn't protecting her. People are manipulative and lying. Goodbye messages. Alyssa loved her. Terrance loves her. Monte had to vote her out. Joe says he tried his best. Taylor says she's humiliated Indy's gone. Michael tells her of the Leftover alliance. 

Julie tells the house the new twist. The Split House twist. Brochella and Direfest. No contact between halves. Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Just have to say ,[go back and read it],that I mention in the beginning that i didn't like Taylor,thought she was a phony, and the pool table incident did it for me, I had sympathy for the girls who were accused of being jealouse of her,hey I would be mad and call her out the way she was acting, but who am I to say I told you so,ha,ha. certain person on here was being should I say it a bully toward me ,saying i was wrong about this and that ,read a dictonary sometime, we know who she is, notice I was right about taylor didn't want to nominate a black girl,she called me racists,I will not come on here and gloat again cause that is not my personality,I just had to cleanse my soul.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

@Lovestheshores wrote:

No matter that it's in the title. The courteous thing to do is warn of show spoliers before they are posted. Does common courtesy exist here...guess not. Smiley Mad

Terribly sorry. I always just assume anyone reading the forums can read. And we've done this here since BB7 and this is BB24, with three seasons of Celebrity BB and one season of BBOTT, so we've been doing this for a long, long time. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

@Lovestheshores wrote:

Advance warning of spoliers for the CBS show is appreciated especially when the show has not aired yet on the west coast.....Smiley Frustrated

maybe you should skip and not read it, I live on the west coast and it doesn't bother me,i will skip it if it does.

Trusted Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@Lovestheshores wrote:

Terribly sorry. I always just assume anyone reading the forums can read. And we've done this here since BB7 and this is BB24, with three seasons of Celebrity BB and one season of BBOTT, so we've been doing this for a long, long time. 

I AGREE WITH YOU GARDENMAN  TUCKA.

Honored Contributor

Time for the HOH comp. A Q&A comp. A head-to-head comp with two going head-to-head. Terrance and Brittany are up first. The winner and runner-up will be the HOHs. Brittany is eliminated. Joseph and Jasmine are next up. Joe is eliminated. Monte and Turner are up. Monte is eliminated. Alyssa and Terrance are next. Alyssa is eliminated. Michael and Kyle are up. Kyle is eliminated. Terrance and Jasmine are up. Jasmine is eliminated. Michael and Turner are up. Turner is eliminated. Terrance and Michael are the HOHs. Michael wins the indoor HOH  and Terrance is the outdoor HOH. We'll learn how the teams get picked next. Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The HOHs use schoolyard pick. We'll see who gets picked on the feeds later. That's the end for tonight. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!