Honored Contributor

08/14/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And a new day dawns in the BB 24 madhouse. Yesterday, we saw the picking of the POV players and it was a good draw for Indy with Jasmine, Alyssa, and Kyle getting picked. The POV comp was the prizes and punishment comp and prizes went to Jasmine (a trip to London, Jas had no clue where London is,) and Alyssa ($5,000 that she took from Taylor, but more on that later,) while punishments went to Indy who has to wear a Punkitard costume and has to perform for the house using drums and other instruments for a week when called upon, Taylor who has to be chained to someone of her choosing for 48 hours and she chose Joe, and Terrance who has to get lots of fake tattoos applied to him. Kyle got the POV. 

So, after the POV, talk switched back to using the POV. Joe was starting to rethink the wisdom of volunteering to go on the block. (Well, duh!) Taylor was still initially still pushing the idea of Joe going up as the replacement. Taylor wasn't happy that Alyssa stole the prize from her and gave her a punishment. (Boo hoo!) As of this moment, Taylor wants the POV used on Indy (or Terrance) and for Alyssa to go up in her place, and for Alyssa to be the target. She really didn't like Alyssa taking her prize. There's just one little hiccup to the plan. Kyle. He wants Alyssa in the final four with him and Michael/Brittany and he holds the POV.

By the way, Kyle really needs to tell Michael and Brittany about the Pound. They still don't know that the four guys (Kyle, Turner, Joe, and Monte) made the Pound after Pooch left. Michael and Brittany think those four are loyal to the Leftovers and don't know they have a sub-alliance that they're more loyal to. If Michael and Brittany knew that they'd be more inclined to break up that sub-alliance sooner rather than later. If Kyle was smart, he'd spill the beans on that to them and warn them of the danger of those guys getting close to the end together. 

Today will be filled with more chatter, planning, plotting, and scheming as they try to decide what to do with the POV tomorrow and who their target should be. Michael is still trapped in the Helen Kim "it's too soon" mindset about breaking up the Leftovers. He will no doubt tell Julie that in a week or two as he's meeting her as to why he didn't make a move earlier to save himself. "It was just too soon." Uh, no. It's never too soon to break up the people who are plotting to kill you. 

So, either Indy (most likely,) Terrance (still possible,) Alyssa, (not as likely as they need to convince Kyle to use the POV and he won't be happy about it,) or Joe (pretty unlikely now) will be leaving on Thursday. Then all heck breaks loose with the house divided twist. 

The house divided should have the seven Leftovers (possibly six if they do end up flushing Joe, but that seems unlikely now,) and the three outsiders (Jasmine, and two of Terrance, Indy, Alyssa) as the remaining house guests. There will be two five-person teams. We could see two Leftovers bite the dust if five end up on one team and two on another. The five would have no choice but to vote out a Leftover. On the other team, the Leftovers would be outnumbered and if they didn't win HOH on that team, one would also be a goner.  If the Leftovers catch a break, they can have four on one team and three on the other and still be in control, but there's a good chance they could have a few issues develop. I'd love to see things get shaken up.

Lots more flip-flopping will go on today as to what to do with the POV. Taylor will end up chained to Joe. (They didn't start that yet.) Indy (who looks cute in her outfit) will be called on to perform more. (We keep getting blacked out when she does.) Terrance will start getting his tattoos (182 I think.) Jasmine will get a remedial course in geography. (Now that she knows London is overseas, she thinks she'll hop in a cab and stop by Paris while she's there. Heck, maybe she can even stop by the Great Wall of China and the Great Pyramid too. Geography is one of those courses that schools don't seem to teach any longer. Or if they teach it, Jasmine slept through it.) Kyle will get a lot of pressure to use the POV on someone and he's not so sure that's a great idea. It's going to be a long day for Kyle. 

They should get the yard back today and that always helps calm things down a bit. Then tomorrow we'll have the POV meeting. Right now, I'm thinking Kyle won't use the POV, but we'll have to see. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: 08/14/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I forgot to say it, but we have a show tonight. We'll see the wall comp. Eh, kind of a boring one to be honest this year lasting less than an hour. Then the nominees. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Probably not the smartest move for Alyssa to take the money from the HOH.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman wrote:

And a new day dawns in the BB 24 madhouse. Yesterday, we saw the picking of the POV players and it was a good draw for Indy with Jasmine, Alyssa, and Kyle getting picked. The POV comp was the prizes and punishment comp and prizes went to Jasmine (a trip to London, Jas had no clue where London is,) and Alyssa ($5,000 that she took from Taylor, but more on that later,) while punishments went to Indy who has to wear a Punkitard costume and has to perform for the house using drums and other instruments for a week when called upon, Taylor who has to be chained to someone of her choosing for 48 hours and she chose Joe, and Terrance who has to get lots of fake tattoos applied to him. Kyle got the POV. 

So, after the POV, talk switched back to using the POV. Joe was starting to rethink the wisdom of volunteering to go on the block. (Well, duh!) Taylor was still initially still pushing the idea of Joe going up as the replacement. Taylor wasn't happy that Alyssa stole the prize from her and gave her a punishment. (Boo hoo!) As of this moment, Taylor wants the POV used on Indy (or Terrance) and for Alyssa to go up in her place, and for Alyssa to be the target. She really didn't like Alyssa taking her prize. There's just one little hiccup to the plan. Kyle. He wants Alyssa in the final four with him and Michael/Brittany and he holds the POV.

By the way, Kyle really needs to tell Michael and Brittany about the Pound. They still don't know that the four guys (Kyle, Turner, Joe, and Monte) made the Pound after Pooch left. Michael and Brittany think those four are loyal to the Leftovers and don't know they have a sub-alliance that they're more loyal to. If Michael and Brittany knew that they'd be more inclined to break up that sub-alliance sooner rather than later. If Kyle was smart, he'd spill the beans on that to them and warn them of the danger of those guys getting close to the end together. 

Today will be filled with more chatter, planning, plotting, and scheming as they try to decide what to do with the POV tomorrow and who their target should be. Michael is still trapped in the Helen Kim "it's too soon" mindset about breaking up the Leftovers. He will no doubt tell Julie that in a week or two as he's meeting her as to why he didn't make a move earlier to save himself. "It was just too soon." Uh, no. It's never too soon to break up the people who are plotting to kill you. 

So, either Indy (most likely,) Terrance (still possible,) Alyssa, (not as likely as they need to convince Kyle to use the POV and he won't be happy about it,) or Joe (pretty unlikely now) will be leaving on Thursday. Then all heck breaks loose with the house divided twist. 

The house divided should have the seven Leftovers (possibly six if they do end up flushing Joe, but that seems unlikely now,) and the three outsiders (Jasmine, and two of Terrance, Indy, Alyssa) as the remaining house guests. There will be two five-person teams. We could see two Leftovers bite the dust if five end up on one team and two on another. The five would have no choice but to vote out a Leftover. On the other team, the Leftovers would be outnumbered and if they didn't win HOH on that team, one would also be a goner.  If the Leftovers catch a break, they can have four on one team and three on the other and still be in control, but there's a good chance they could have a few issues develop. I'd love to see things get shaken up.

Lots more flip-flopping will go on today as to what to do with the POV. Taylor will end up chained to Joe. (They didn't start that yet.) Indy (who looks cute in her outfit) will be called on to perform more. (We keep getting blacked out when she does.) Terrance will start getting his tattoos (182 I think.) Jasmine will get a remedial course in geography. (Now that she knows London is overseas, she thinks she'll hop in a cab and stop by Paris while she's there. Heck, maybe she can even stop by the Great Wall of China and the Great Pyramid too. Geography is one of those courses that schools don't seem to teach any longer. Or if they teach it, Jasmine slept through it.) Kyle will get a lot of pressure to use the POV on someone and he's not so sure that's a great idea. It's going to be a long day for Kyle. 

They should get the yard back today and that always helps calm things down a bit. Then tomorrow we'll have the POV meeting. Right now, I'm thinking Kyle won't use the POV, but we'll have to see. 

Taylor is so proud of winning the wall and all her power now but I think the boys wanted(let) her win so she'd take out one of the girls and have them mad at her rather than them.  They don't care about Taylor, she's a number.  I don't understand why they aren't  getting Jasmine out this week.  What a great birthday gift for all of us!!  I heard Jasmine say she wants them to get her a dairy queen cake.  She's something else.

Honored Contributor

Jasmine believes in self care and boundaries. Taylor is promoting a Lay's Chip commercial for herself. For her, BB is an audition.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm still laughing about that description of a 50 lb overweight Jasmine who literally expects others to make her peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, gossips nonstop, and tells thousands of feed watchers she has a crush on Joseph (sure her husband loved that), believing in self-care and boundaries. Was it Turner who said she can climb up a slippery water slide but she can't make a sandwich? 

As she yells out to Alyssa...DON'T FORGET TO CUT OFF THE CRUSTS!!!

Honored Contributor

The Leftovers are hoping Taylor never wins HOH again. She's on her third target already having now decided that instead of Terrance, or Indy, her target is now Alyssa.  Apparently Alyssa wasn't properly respectful when Taylor read her letter from her mother, so now Alyssa is the target. Kyle's not on board with that as of yet though, so we'll have to see what happens.

She started out with Terrance as her clear target. Transitioned to Indy. And now onto Alyssa. At this rate she'll have everyone a target by Thursday.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Kyle has now told Michael about the four guys forming an alliance first, then bringing in Michael, Brittany, and Taylor as extras. He's also said he won't use the POV. That lets him protect Alyssa. Kyle's making some good game moves and working on building trust with Michael and Brittany. There's been talk that Joe wants Jasmine and Indy to stay as he views them as being with him, so Indy will likely revert back to being the target to weaken Joe.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

To complicate Kyle's life more, he and Alyssa had sex last night in the Have Nots room on a pool floatie. (They may need to rename the room now that he's had some.) Using the POV and knowing the girl you just had sex with was the target is a bit tacky. Kyle would feel like the biggest heel in the world doing that.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

As you said, Taylor's target was Terrance with Indy as the pawn. As far as she was concerned, after noms, it was a done deal. The only reason she's now on her 3rd target is because of her alliance. 

The first thing they brought up was "We hate Indy. Let's get rid of her." It took a bit but Taylor finally said whatever. Actually, the first thing was they wanted was for her to get rid of Jasmine. She said no, so Indy is the alliances 2nd choice. 

Now, we have Joseph who's so busy playing double agent he has no time to rest. It's Joseph who wants Alyssa gone and with Brittany spending hours to convince her to put Alyssa up Taylor finally agreed. 

Now, Brit and Michael have decided maybe it's not such a good idea to lose Alyssa just yet and have taken to being yes men when Taylor mentions it to discouraging Kyle from using the veto.

I don't see a problem with switching targets. They have the entire rest of the day and into the morning to decide. The only time they're frustrated with Taylor is when she's not doing what they want her to. Problem is, they don't all want the same thing. When Turner was hoh he went from targeting Taylor to targeting Ameerah in one day. I have no doubt they'll figure it out.

I didn't hear anything about disrespecting a picture. What I heard was that when Taylor was being congratulated for winning hoh Alyssa made the comment "Okay, that's enough." Turn that around and have Taylor be one saying that's enough and tell me the whiners wouldn't be having a hissy fit! lol

Also, during the veto comp when Alyssa took the trip from Taylor (which was later traded for $5K) Taylor told her "Just remember, I'm the one who makes the replacement noms." Alyssa said "seriously" and Taylor said yes. Don't forget, Alyssa can't be backdoored since she played in the veto comp. And, she had the opportunity to keep the veto but gave it away. 

Personally, I'd like to see Taylor agree that noms stay the same. Terrance or Indy--I couldn't care less which of them go. They're both dead weight in the game.