Super Contributor

Re: 08/14/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

SOMEONE MUST HAVE TOLD TAYLOR THAT SPEAKING THROUGH CLENCHED TEETH THAT DON'T MOVE IS SEXY........IT ISN'T !!!!!!
Honored Contributor

Michael and Brittany seem to have decided to ally with Kyle and Alyssa as they've now told Alyssa of Taylor's plan to evict her. They've assured her she's safe as Kyle won't use the POV and Taylor can't be HOH next week. Good target placement on their part. If Alyssa wins HOH, Taylor will be her target.

Jasmine is upset that Turner said she shouldn't ask for and release a helium balloon on her birthday in honor of her father because they're bad for birds. The two then had a chat later and briefly buried the hatchet.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

@Keybra wrote:
SOMEONE MUST HAVE TOLD TAYLOR THAT SPEAKING THROUGH CLENCHED TEETH THAT DON'T MOVE IS SEXY........IT ISN'T !!!!!!

She has buck teeth.  Surprised she hasn't fixed that.

Esteemed Contributor

Taylor is beyond annoying, posing and auditioning for whatever!  

Honored Contributor

@kjw wrote:

@Keybra wrote:

She has buck teeth.  Surprised she hasn't fixed that.

I think they're just bad porcelain veneer overlays. I described them once as Chiclet teeth. Overlays done right can look okay, but hers don't look right to me. They're too thick, too square, and just too artificial looking.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman:

From the small amount I see of this season (CBS show only), I agree with those of you who say Taylor is only there for an audition anyway.  

I am wondering if she and Joe are a showmance yet?  Are they still to be tied together, or did that "punishment" go away?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

The Taylor/Joe showmance was always a fauxmance. There is no spark there. As to them being chained together, that hasn't started yet. I don't know why the delay but I'm guessing they'll start today. Maybe after the POV meeting? They'll have to get footage before Wednesday's show, so it should start soon. Maybe they want them still chained together on the live show? It's only for 48 hours, so we'll see what happens.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!