Highlighted
Honored Contributor

08/13/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

These are some strange hamsters. Yesterday saw Taylor do the expected and nominate Indy and Terrance with Terrance being her target. Brittany warned her that if Indy was still on the block come Thursday, she'd be going instead of Terrance. So, Taylor devised a plan to take Indy down if she won POV, but who to put up to replace her? 

Joe, in a moment of insanity, then pretty much insisted on being the pawn to replace Indy. (Uh, Joe? Have you seen what happens to pawns in this game?) As of this moment, the whole house (with the exception of Terrance and possibly Monte) is planning to win the POV and use it to save Indy and have Joe go up in Indy's place. At Joe's insistence. "It'll be great!" They think this will result in Terrance going off to the jury and make Taylor happy.

Yeah. Sure. It'll work like that. What could possibly go wrong? Well, everything. Michael and Brittany are already in chat mode and asking, "What if we voted out Joe?" (They won't be alone. He's a much bigger threat than Terrance. Kyle, Turner, and even Monte will likely discuss that option.) Joe thinks he's safe as he's got the Leftovers and Pound on his side and the girls think he's with them also. So, he thinks he'll be safe. And maybe he will be. We'll have to see what happens. In an odd quirk his fake alliance of Jasmine, Indy, and Alyssa, may vote to keep him while his real alliance of Michael, Brittany, Kyle, Turner, and Monte vote to evict him.

If Terrance somehow wins the POV he'll use it on himself. Joe might still be the replacement in that case. They seem to have forgotten that in the last day or two they've tried to convince the girls that Joe and Taylor are a hot showmance canoodling on then HOH Michael's bed. Now the girls aren't supposed to be suspicious that Taylor puts him up as a replacement? Uh, okay. Sure.

So, today we get the picking of the POV players, the POV comp, and then more scheming. Monday will see the POV ceremony take place and it looks like Joe will be going on the block, and possibly, maybe probably, out the door on Thursday. Julie will be standing there with a very long rolled-up newspaper to whack him if that happens. Pooch and Nicole have already bit the dust as "safe" pawns this year. Why volunteer yourself for the same fate? 

I'll post back later when we know the POV players. And then later still with the POV winner. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: 08/13/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Maybe I missed something but why does Taylor want to get rid of Terrance or Joe when they are in the same alliance?  I thought they would pick off the girls first.

Regular Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

These are some strange hamsters. Yesterday saw Taylor do the expected and nominate Indy and Terrance with Terrance being her target. Brittany warned her that if Indy was still on the block come Thursday, she'd be going instead of Terrance. So, Taylor devised a plan to take Indy down if she won POV, but who to put up to replace her? 

Joe, in a moment of insanity, then pretty much insisted on being the pawn to replace Indy. (Uh, Joe? Have you seen what happens to pawns in this game?) As of this moment, the whole house (with the exception of Terrance and possibly Monte) is planning to win the POV and use it to save Indy and have Joe go up in Indy's place. At Joe's insistence. "It'll be great!" They think this will result in Terrance going off to the jury and make Taylor happy.

Yeah. Sure. It'll work like that. What could possibly go wrong? Well, everything. Michael and Brittany are already in chat mode and asking, "What if we voted out Joe?" (They won't be alone. He's a much bigger threat than Terrance. Kyle, Turner, and even Monte will likely discuss that option.) Joe thinks he's safe as he's got the Leftovers and Pound on his side and the girls think he's with them also. So, he thinks he'll be safe. And maybe he will be. We'll have to see what happens. In an odd quirk his fake alliance of Jasmine, Indy, and Alyssa, may vote to keep him while his real alliance of Michael, Brittany, Kyle, Turner, and Monte vote to evict him.

If Terrance somehow wins the POV he'll use it on himself. Joe might still be the replacement in that case. They seem to have forgotten that in the last day or two they've tried to convince the girls that Joe and Taylor are a hot showmance canoodling on then HOH Michael's bed. Now the girls aren't supposed to be suspicious that Taylor puts him up as a replacement? Uh, okay. Sure.

So, today we get the picking of the POV players, the POV comp, and then more scheming. Monday will see the POV ceremony take place and it looks like Joe will be going on the block, and possibly, maybe probably, out the door on Thursday. Julie will be standing there with a very long rolled-up newspaper to whack him if that happens. Pooch and Nicole have already bit the dust as "safe" pawns this year. Why volunteer yourself for the same fate? 

I'll post back later when we know the POV players. And then later still with the POV winner. 

Taylor,  pleeeeease put up Jazmin!!!  Not Joe

Honored Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

Maybe I missed something but why does Taylor want to get rid of Terrance or Joe when they are in the same alliance?  I thought they would pick off the girls first.

Taylor wants a girl to win. She's vowed a guy has to go this week to balance the house. There are now five girls and six guys. Getting rid of a guy balances the house. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Jasmine, Alyssa, and Kyle are the extra players. A very good draw for Indy. With Taylor, Terrance, and Indy also playing there's a good chance for Indy to come off.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Frequent Contributor

Please get rid of Jasmine. tired of pressing the mute button when she speaks

and just cant stand looking at her.

Trusted Contributor

What did Jasmin tell Julie on Thursday night ---  that she looked like an apple pie?  I was in another room and didn't hear what she called Julie.  I doubt if Julie would have been flattered by that remark though!  LOL

Honored Contributor

@forego wrote:

Please get rid of Jasmine. tired of pressing the mute button when she speaks

and just cant stand looking at her.

Turner, Kyle, and Michael want Jasmine gone, but Taylor has said she won't put up the only other black woman still in the game. Taylor seems locked into that position. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

What did Jasmin tell Julie on Thursday night ---  that she looked like an apple pie?  I was in another room and didn't hear what she called Julie.  I doubt if Julie would have been flattered by that remark though!  LOL

Jasmine says a lot of stupid things but she thinks they're cleaver.

Valued Contributor

Please tell me Taylor will not play the race card ...