Trusted Contributor

Re: 08/12/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@gardenman wrote:

@123SuzyQ123 

Yeah, I haven't gotten the Taylor love since day one. Some people just think she's the greatest thing ever. I'm most definitely not one of them. I don't hate her, but I just don't see anything there. And the uproar over the horrible abuse she's taken. I'm sorry, but has anyone ever watched earlier seasons of Big Brother? She's been handled very, very gently and kindly compared to what we've seen in past seasons. Is she more fragile than some past houseguests? Apparently.

ColetteLala on Twitter posted a video from BB11 showing how things were back then on her feed on August tenth highlighting the aggression that took place then. That was serious aggression. And if you go back further to EDs season, or even more recently to Josh and Paul tormenting houseguests, Taylor's had it very easy. If you can't handle that level of aggression, then maybe a show like BB isn't for you.

yes, thats what I have meant to say all along, same as others i don't like Taylor,I think she is a phony,the potato chip is another one of her attention gitters,note, sitting last night she reached behind her and got a chip,owe what a camera hog she is..

Respected Contributor

Re: 08/12/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

A whole week of Taylor noisily chomping Lay's Potato Chips in the HOH room will be intolerable!🙉😣🤦🏼‍♀️