Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 21,645
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: 08/12/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!


@GRANNY77 wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

Big Brother Gossip is saying their source says that five houseguests will live in the yard next week while the other five live in the house. Uh, okay. So, bathroom, kitchen? Weather? Portapotties? They've had them in the yard before for outdoor lockdowns. Maybe a grill for cooking? It'll be interesting to see how they do it all.


I'm curious as to how this will work.  Hope it doesn't rain. I live one state over about 5 hrs away and we have been getting unexpected monsoon rain here and I'm in the desert.  


There are all kinds of issues it raises. The Diary Rooms are both inside. They can't use the yard for comps. Showering? They have the outdoor shower but it's only cold water.  Weather is another issue. They have a small outdoor fridge, but it's small. A grill could be used for cooking. It'll be interesting. Insects have been a big issue in the yard.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,710
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: 08/12/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@GRANNY77  You must live close to me!  I live in southern Arizona and we had a monsoon storm pass through about an hour ago and wow.....the wind was unbelievable!!  I am not far from the California border but so far, I have not visited CA.  I moved from East coast to West coast a few years ago and wow... say no more!   :LOL

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,710
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: 08/12/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@gardenman  It sounds like if they use the outdoors for 5 of the HGs, those 5 must be being punished for something in order to be chosen to be one of the OUTSIDE people!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 21,645
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: 08/12/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And the nominees are Indy and Terrance.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor
Posts: 21,645
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: 08/12/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!


@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

@gardenman  It sounds like if they use the outdoors for 5 of the HGs, those 5 must be being punished for something in order to be chosen to be one of the OUTSIDE people!


Yeah, kind of the ultimate Have-Nots.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,710
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: 08/12/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

.......a waste of an HOH.....my opinion

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,441
Registered: ‎06-10-2015

Re: 08/12/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I looked at the other sites and while they were OK I'm sticking here and what comes up on my news feeds.  I like the diverse opinions here, the knowledge level of you guys and I get all I need. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 21,645
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: 08/12/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!


@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

.......a waste of an HOH.....my opinion


It'll depend on what happens after the POV. Flushing Terrance or Indy isn't an especially bold move. If she gets bold and takes out Joe, Monte, or Michael, it would be more impressive. I'd like to see Alyssa get picked to play, win POV, use it on Indy, and then watch the scrambling.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor
Posts: 471
Registered: ‎06-01-2016

Re: 08/12/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!


@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

@GRANNY77  You must live close to me!  I live in southern Arizona and we had a monsoon storm pass through about an hour ago and wow.....the wind was unbelievable!!  I am not far from the California border but so far, I have not visited CA.  I moved from East coast to West coast a few years ago and wow... say no more!   :LOL


I'm in Las Vegas area and yes, it's getting dark and looks like we are getting another monsoon storm again tonight.  We had one last night, thunder and lightening along with it.  I have lived most of my life in CA but Northern part of state.  Monsoons are new for me since moving to the desert.  Quite a shock for you though. You must get real hot in the summer like we do.  

 

 

 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,967
Registered: ‎03-27-2012

Re: 08/12/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!


@mspatmac wrote:

I looked at the other sites and while they were OK I'm sticking here and what comes up on my news feeds.  I like the diverse opinions here, the knowledge level of you guys and I get all I need. 


That's what matters @mspatmac . My interest was whether or not you were already getting information from other sites. If you're happy, I'm happy! Smiley Happy