Esteemed Contributor

Re: 08/12/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@gardenman wrote:

@mspatmac 

Jokers Updates and Hamsterwatch are the old school BB sites that have been around forever.

@gardenman 

Thanks but I would feel I was being unfaithful if I went to other sites 😂

Esteemed Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@SusieQ_2 

Not anyone specific. I do read when stories, opinions etc come up on my news feeds.  Only here on a regular basis.  Is there anyone or site in particular you recommend?  

Absolutely! How much time do you have? I'm kidding around but a lot of my TV show entertainment for the summer revolves around BB. 

I actually recommend all the ones I mentioned. I start the day reading G'man's update (a must), then listen to the Morning Update (8am PT) done by Taran Armstrong on RHAP (Rob Has A Podcast) on YouTube. Taran has been been working for Rob for close to a decade and he's great at what he does. They also do a recap on Wed, Thurs, and Sunday immediately following the episode. And finally, every Tuesday they do a stockwatch where they rate each player's performance for the week. I said finally but they actually do more like interviews with evicted guests, etc. They do a lot but the updates and recaps are a must for me.

The Winner's Circle on YouTube (also available on podcast) is done by Derrick Levasseur and Cody Calafiore so they have a good inside point of view on stategy and gameplay. They added Tiffany Mitchell to their channel who does updates as well but I find her shows to be a little after the fact.

Dingo's Hamsterwatch is great reading. Easy to find--once again Google knows everything--just type it into your browser. She does daily updates, writes obits for evicted houseguests, and just has a plethora of interesting things for the fans. 

Sharon Tharp and Mike Bloom have interesting Twitter pages and their exit interviews are up with Daniel as is Rob's.

Joker's Updates is good in case you want to check on recent conversations and happenings in real time. They have a lot as well but I basically use that site for seeing where the fans are rating the houseguests or a quick check-in. 

There's a lot to listen to but I enjoy it and the nice thing is I can put an update, recap, or whatever on my phone, stick in an earbud, and go about my day. 

But, as I said, this thread is where I start the day. I appreciate the hard work G'man puts into these threads. 

Trusted Contributor

That is usually why I follow all my comments with "I only watch the CBS show" because I personally do not watch any other, or read any other social media reports, etc. so that is why I don't know nearly as much about BB as all of you. 

In fact, I bet I am the oldest "fan" who posts here about the show, so I am just lucky that I wake up each morning!!  :LOL  

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@123SuzyQ123 

I appreciate that. Not that you need to do it but it gives a reference as to where your point of view is coming from. 

I read a lot of comments and opinions here and often find myself wondering if they're coming from the place of a more casual viewer or someone who seeks out information from other sources and other points of view.

I always feel like saying "casual viewer" sounds like an insult. Far from it...it's just someone who hasn't succumbed to my level of obsession! 

Either way, it's good, and if I didn't tend to always be so curious as to the "why" of things I probably wouldn't even question it. Unfortunately, I share one thing in common with cats...I'm always curious. Cat Happy

Valued Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

"I don't watch the feeds so I maybe off base here but I don't think so." @mspatmac 

I think you have a good read on things (or maybe it's that I agree with you most of the time!) but mentioning you don't watch feeds I have a question. Do you take advantage of any of the other social media outlets--podcasts, vloggers, updates, recaps--that follow the game like RHAP, The Winners Circle, Sharon Tharp, Mike Bloom, Dingo's Hamsterwatch etc.? 

@GRANNY77  I was wondering the same about you knowing that you've been a fan since week one. No need to answer if you prefer not to. Same for @mspatmac .

I actually wonder this about all the fans who contribute here but I'm not taking a poll, lol. Just me being curious. Smiley Happy

I watch Winners Circle, RHAP, Jokers, have the live feeds and that's about it.  I'm into other things (political) which take up a lot of my time....plus do some exercise classes so I'm busy.  I can't watch it all like you seem to do but that's why you're so smart about it all, Susie!

Esteemed Contributor

Wait a minute...The Winner's Circle, RHAP, Joker's, and the live feeds? Sounds like the only thing you left off was Dingo and a couple Twitter pages. I think you're as hooked as I am my dear lady (and I kind of suspected as much). Smiley Very Happy

As for smart about the game I think of you as an expert which is why I'm not surprised about all the sources you seek out. If I had a question about BB it would be you and G'man I'd turn to. 

I can't say I'm very political, never have been, and yet I raised a daughter who I'd say is somewhat of an activist. She attends rallies and marches and does volunteer work for the causes she supports. I'm very proud of her! 

For hobbies a lot of my time is spent on music...practicing, playing for fun, accompaniment. And my little dog--she loves exercise and especially going to the park.

It sounds like we both have full lives but make space for a game we love! 

Also, thanks for the reply and to the other posters who replied as well. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Big Brother Gossip is saying their source says that five houseguests will live in the yard next week while the other five live in the house. Uh, okay. So, bathroom, kitchen? Weather? Portapotties? They've had them in the yard before for outdoor lockdowns. Maybe a grill for cooking? It'll be interesting to see how they do it all.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Wait a minute...The Winner's Circle, RHAP, Joker's, and the live feeds? Sounds like the only thing you left off was Dingo and a couple Twitter pages. I think you're as hooked as I am my dear lady (and I kind of suspected as much). Smiley Very Happy

As for smart about the game I think of you as an expert which is why I'm not surprised about all the sources you seek out. If I had a question about BB it would be you and G'man I'd turn to. 

I can't say I'm very political, never have been, and yet I raised a daughter who I'd say is somewhat of an activist. She attends rallies and marches and does volunteer work for the causes she supports. I'm very proud of her! 

For hobbies a lot of my time is spent on music...practicing, playing for fun, accompaniment. And my little dog--she loves exercise and especially going to the park.

It sounds like we both have full lives but make space for a game we love! 

Also, thanks for the reply and to the other posters who replied as well. Smiley Happy

Yes, I am hooked.  I have to watch it every year. I'm also hooked on politics so have to divide my time between both.  What can I say?  Don't compare me to Gardenman though.  He's the champ and you are right there by his side.  I remember when you took his place for a season and YOU did such a great job.  We don't always agree but we have fun doing it.  Love you, Susie!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Big Brother Gossip is saying their source says that five houseguests will live in the yard next week while the other five live in the house. Uh, okay. So, bathroom, kitchen? Weather? Portapotties? They've had them in the yard before for outdoor lockdowns. Maybe a grill for cooking? It'll be interesting to see how they do it all.

I'm curious as to how this will work.  Hope it doesn't rain. I live one state over about 5 hrs away and we have been getting unexpected monsoon rain here and I'm in the desert.  

Esteemed Contributor

Omg, filling in for G'man--what a nerve-racking experience that was and I didn't even do what he does. I just started a weekly thread so the Q's BB fans would still have a place to post. As much as I post here, I am not a seasoned thread starter. I kind of hate it, lol. Anyway, it all worked out and if you're reading this G'man just know you are not allowed to ever get sick or injured again! 

Thank you @GRANNY77 for always being so positive and kind and I love you right back! Heart