Honored Contributor

08/11/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And it's goodbye Daniel, goodbye Festie Besties, and hello Wall comp day! Daniel will leave by a nearly unanimous vote tonight. (Maybe unanimous, not that it matters a whole lot.) The Joseph/Taylor fauxmance is getting pushed harder by Joseph and Taylor where they've convinced Michael to tell people he caught them canoodling on his HOH bed and had to change the sheets. Uh, no.

The one real showmance in the house of Alyssa and Kyle has heated up again with Indy promising to let Alyssa and Kyle use her HOH room for a night if she wins HOH. I'm not sure any of them know there are night vision cameras. Though BB in later years is a lot less voyeuristic than they were in the past. These days they cut away from people changing clothes, showering, or canoodling, where in the past they would often zoom in and focus on such activities.

Taylor is planning to wear a red dress for tonight's live show then speed change into her comp clothes like she did last week. If I was in the house I might sneak into her room and hide her comp clothes during an off-air break so when she dashed in to change, they weren't there. Her being the only one dressed nicely for the live shows would get tiresome in a hurry. Dashing in and hiding her comp clothes could find her in a panic for the comp and distract her more than a little. BB tells them how to dress, so if she's flaunting their orders and the rest aren't, then a little payback would be appropriate.

With Festie Besties finally ending (weeks too late), the game is back on better ground. It's possible that two of the Leftovers could now be on the block together and one of them forced to leave. With the alliance spread out on teams that hadn't been possible before. Now, it's a very real possibility. That adds a bit more danger to their lives in the game.

Who will win the wall comp? If I was betting, my money would be on Turner. I'm not sure he wants to win though. He's small, wiry, and strong enough to last a long time in the comp. Taylor could win it also. Joseph says he'll win, but there's a lot of Joseph to hold up when the wall tilts and big muscles burn through fuel faster than smaller muscles. Cramping tends to be an issue with the bigger, heavier guys. If Jasmine competes at all (and she may not for fear of injuring herself when she falls from the wall) then she will be more motivated to stay up as she won't want the jarring pain of the fall. (She may ask for the game to be paused and a ladder brought out to get her down. That's been done in the past. Her fall may rival Jessica's from BB 21 where she let out a blood-curdling scream as she fell. Arguably the funniest wall fall ever.) Monte should fight to win knowing his name has come up a lot this past week as a target and no longer having the Festie Bestie twist to shield him.

Will this be a long wall comp? Eh, probably not. Most barely last an hour or two these days. Once BB has the footage they need they tend to ramp up the tilting to force the players off. In some years they'll even jerk the wall forward and back to shake them off. I would expect it to end by midnight (ET) or shortly afterward. Who will win often comes down to who wants to win. And many of the houseguests don't want to win comps. They just hang around until it's safe for them to hop off. 

Terrance won't win unless everyone else jumps off very quickly. The wall comp is not made for him. I would expect Jasmine to go early also. Indy will be interesting to watch. It's not a comp she should do well in, but she might really want to win. Her desire to win might get her to hang in there longer than some of the others who don't really care if they win or not.

The house targets this week are more or less Terrance, Jasmine, and Monte depending on who wins HOH and what happens with the POV.  Monte and Joe are viewed as a pair so if one goes up the other is likely opposite him, though I don't think Joe is a huge target just yet. Michael could end up being the target depending on how the POV plays out. Two of those three (Terrance and Monte) know they're likely targets. Terrance probably can't survive the wall for long, but Monte is likely to hang in until he knows he's safe.  

It should be a good night of live feed watching. We'll get pauses in the live feeds as they hydrate the houseguests and warn them about breaking rules, bring out a ladder for Jasmine to hop down, feed lines to Michael to recite, but we should see most of the wall comp. If Turner wins, I would expect to see him target Jasmine. He really hates her. He might try to win just to be sure he can get her out. We'll see what happens.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 08/11/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

My Thoughts:

Turner has really grown on me but oh those girls, I can't stand any one of them and wish they could all be voted off with Daniel tonight.  And yes, that includes Taylor.  

Daniel, and Taylor were my least liked from the moment they were introduced move in night. The rest I thought might be OK but no one jumped out as a favorite. Ameerah seemed OK on the girl side Michael on the boy side.  

The leftovers could be this years cookout if they stick together and pick the others off.  The cookout proved it can be done.  

I still don't have a clear favorite but will not mind when Terrance and Kyle leave. 

I remember having favorites early from Dr. Will, Rachael Riley, Evil D, LOL Janelle, Jamie Kern (It Cosmetics) to Xavier and so many more.  Some won and some didn't but held my interest more than this years cast.  Haven't even bothered with the live feeds.  

Valued Contributor

As much as I cannot stand Jasmine, I'd love for her to stick around for Zingbot.  

Regular Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

My Thoughts:

Turner has really grown on me but oh those girls, I can't stand any one of them and wish they could all be voted off with Daniel tonight.  And yes, that includes Taylor.  

Daniel, and Taylor were my least liked from the moment they were introduced move in night. The rest I thought might be OK but no one jumped out as a favorite. Ameerah seemed OK on the girl side Michael on the boy side.  

The leftovers could be this years cookout if they stick together and pick the others off.  The cookout proved it can be done.  

I still don't have a clear favorite but will not mind when Terrance and Kyle leave. 

I remember having favorites early from Dr. Will, Rachael Riley, Evil D, LOL Janelle, Jamie Kern (It Cosmetics) to Xavier and so many more.  Some won and some didn't but held my interest more than this years cast.  Haven't even bothered with the live feeds.  

I agree with you.  I think Alyssa is looking for a man, not money.  Kyle is too immature for her.  I hated how Taylor was treated but now I'm ready for her to go.  She wants to be the center of attention.  I can't deal with the high heels. Stupid.  And now tonight she has to wear a skimpy dress to show them.  She's there for her career and to get the camera time.  My favorite is Brittany, she's honestly a good person and hasn't been treated nice either.  

Honored Contributor

It looks like BB clamped down on Taylor's plan to wear her red dress and then quick change into comp clothes. She's wearing her comp clothes already.

Daniel is planning to dash out tonight and only hug Terrance as he hastily leaves. He's not planning to hang around, but get out fast.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

They're really playing up the cool down in the Alyssa/Kyle showmance. The cool down lasted about 24 hours and is warmer than ever now. The vote is up next. Julie teases a new twist about the house being more divided.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Final plea and vote time. Daniel goes first. Vote to evict me. I'd rather hang out with Nicole. Michael will win if you don't vote him out. Kyle is a bit stunned. Thanks everyone. Loves everyone. 

Voting time.

Monte votes to evict Daniel.

Brittany votes to evict Daniel.

Turner votes to evict Daniel.

Time for a commercial break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Time to wrap up the voting. 

Alyssa votes to evict Daniel.

Taylor votes to evict Daniel.

Indy votes to evict Daniel.

Jasmine votes to evict Daniel.

Joseph votes to evict Daniel.

Terrance votes to evict Kyle.

Daniel's a goner! (No surprise.)

Time for the dash to the door. And off he goes being the poor sport he told us he'd be. Julie time now. The houseguests will be heading out to climb onto the wall. 

Daniel says he knew he was done. Julie tells him about the Leftovers.

Goodbye messages. Michael's was nasty. Jasmine's nice. Kyle's not so nice. Terrance very nice.  Joe's nice. Taylor's not so nice.

Julie chats up the house. Festie Bestie's are done! (Finally!) Back to playing as individuals. Now all are on the jury. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

It's wall comp time! Jasmine's participating. It's a conspiracy themed comp with them all wearing tinfoil hats. Julie says we'll have two separate but simultaneous games of Big Brother.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Two separate but simultaneous games of BB might be taking the place of a double eviction. A two hour special next Thursday. No interaction between the two halves. Tricky to do with just one bathroom and kitchen. Will there be a second house?  And Jasmine hops off. Word was she wouldn't even try, but she got on then hopped off very quickly.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!