Respected Contributor

Re: 08/11/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@gardenman I was just going to type wouldnt it be funny if Taylor Won... Chips for everyone!! Wow!!

Honored Contributor

Less than an hour in total time. We used to have wall comps lasting three or more hours, but most don't want to win these days. They just hop off when it's convenient. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell wrote:

@Linda0215 I screamed when Jasmine said...Julie you look better than a apple pie...Shoot me now.  And how does does Taylor eat chips all the time?  Gosh.  I want some every time I watch the show...LOL

Yeah, Jasmine's DR and voting voice are very annoying. Ugh! I'm not sure how many chips Taylor actually eats. She carries the bags around a lot (they counted five open bags one day) and she nibbles on them, but I'm not sure she's even eaten one whole bags worth in the time she's been there.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Not surprising Taylor won. She has the body type that works well in this competition.

Respected Contributor

We're making a game out of the Lays chips. Bought eight bags of those small lunch box individual 1 oz. bags. Instead of a drinking game, every time Taylor has a bag of chips in her hand we each eat one of the small bags.

Respected Contributor

I'm over Taylor and her chips,🙄

Esteemed Contributor

It obviously was a It's Taylor's turn to be HOH competition.   Might as well call it the Taylor Big Brother show.  

Trusted Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@Franklinbell wrote:

@Linda0215 I screamed when Jasmine said...Julie you look better than a apple pie...Shoot me now.  And how does does Taylor eat chips all the time?  Gosh.  I want some every time I watch the show...LOL

Yeah, Jasmine's DR and voting voice are very annoying. Ugh! I'm not sure how many chips Taylor actually eats. She carries the bags around a lot (they counted five open bags one day) and she nibbles on them, but I'm not sure she's even eaten one whole bags worth in the time she's been there.

GARDENMAN, I THINK TAYLOR IS B.B. PET THIS YEAR, I MIGHT NOT WATCH THIS WEEK, SHE WILL BE UNBEARABLE,THIS CAST ARE A BUNCH OF WIMPS, CANT B.B FIND BETTER PLAYERS WHO LOVE THIS GAME AND WILL TRY TO WIN.WHY IS JASMINE STILL THERE? COULD SHE WIN BY NOT DOING ANYTHING?HOW CAN THAT BE?SHE IS A WASTE OF A PLAYER, AND DOESN'T SEEM FAIR.TUCKA..

Respected Contributor

@tucka, every season there are players who are whimps, floaters, coat-tail riders. For some who don't have the physical ability in physical comps, or the mental acuity in other comps, that's their strategy. They're fine sitting back, trying not to be offensive, developing a social game. 

There have been many season where it seems some players are only interested in a paid summer vacation.

Some people are still there because so far they can only vote out one person per week.

In my opinion, at least this cast doesn't seem as vile, disgusting, slovenly, and dirty as some in the past.

Valued Contributor

The girls aren't really doing much they need to leave, keep the leftovers intact and let them truly fight among themselves to win. It's OK if Taylor goes now as well. She proved her point and got out the people who wrongly  tried to destroy her.