Esteemed Contributor

Re: 08/09/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Ten minutes...he couldn't have waited for ten more minutes? 

Looks like the ceremony is happening now. 

Honored Contributor

Christian's not very happy, so it's going to be a tense gathering in the backyard as they wait for Britini to do her stare at the memory wall act. Note to Derek X: You don't tell your target they're your target before a blindside. It doesn't make things better.

Christian is already sure he's going home. (He's probably right.) Sarah Beth is fading from Tiffany's sight and Alyssa is now her target for next week. Unless something shifts Tiffany back to Sarah Beth, Christian's a goner.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

In Tiffany's mind they all have to go eventually so I'd expect the boot order to change according to what's happening in the moment. 

eta ~ At this point I don't see things changing. Too many votes promised to DX and his target that I don't think they will want to go back on. Everyone knows an opportunity to get out a player like Christian doesn't come around every day. 

Honored Contributor

It should be an interesting HOH comp on Thursday. I'm guessing no one will feel safe and lose intentionally. The days of throwing comps has likely come to an end. No one's safe from here on out.

It'll be interesting to see what we vote on this week. Those votes can influence the house as the houseguests try tofigure out why America voted like they did.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I agree, I'm super interested to find out what we get to vote on!

That said, when casuals get to vote the outcome isn't always great. Oh well, that's BB and I'm here for it, both the good and the bad. 

Honored Contributor

It should be something fairly consequential as they're building Sunday's show around it. (Unless there's another endurance comp on Thursday.)

And the feeds are back! The house is relatively subdued. Christian and Alyssa are clearly not happy Sarah Beth's in tears for some reason. Kyland's comforting her.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Christian keeps being upset he didn't take out Derek X last week. Alyssa's trying to get him to forget the past and look ahead. Christian's taking exactly the wrong approach by insisting he'll go after Derek X. Tiffany wants Derek X to hang around a while, so targeting him is not a good strategy for Christian. 

Derek X has to let Christian in the bathroom and gets confronted by Christian. Fun times for Derek X.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Chaos in the house...the game is afoot. 

A survivor reference, true, but useful nonetheless.

Honored Contributor

Lots of chattering going on and vote counting. This is going to be a long week. Christian's not having a good day. This is a tad early to be counting votes. Rally support and create a cohesive plan, but it's too early to be counting votes. Christian is counting on getting Derek F's vote, but he promises his vote to everyone. Christian is anything but cool and calm right now. Alyssa is being smart, but Christian is focused on last week.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Alyssa's smart. She's given Christian a blueprint for how to get off. She wants him to expose the Royal Flush to the Queens and Hannah. Let them know they'll be at the top of an Alyssa/Christian/Hannah alliance. It's a clever move on her part. It won't work, but it's clever. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!