Esteemed Contributor

Re: 08/08/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

"I hadn't intended to be unfriendly." @occasionalrain 

Good to know, @occasionalrain., neither did I. 

You're as entitled to your opinions as anyone, as am I, so opine away, lol!

And look at that...I also like Joseph. Common ground! 

Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

"I hadn't intended to be unfriendly." @occasionalrain 

Good to know, @occasionalrain., neither did I. 

You're as entitled to your opinions as anyone, as am I, so opine away, lol!

And look at that...I also like Joseph. Common ground! 

mICHAEL IS A HUGE FAN OF JENELLES, ALL i SAID WAS JENELLE WOULD GET RID OF ANY PLAYER WHO WAS IN HER WAY, SO MICHAEL BEING A HUGE FAN OF HERS YOU WOULD ASSUME HE WOULD GET RID OF MONTE AND KEEP DANIELL ,i DON'T NEED YOU TO INTERPED WHAT I AM SAYNG,I DIDN'T LIKE JENELL THE FIRST TIME AROUND ,THOUGHT SHE WAS OVERLY MEAN ,BUT THATS WHAT BIG BROTHER IS ALL ABOUT,MICHAEL LOST A CHANCE AS I SEE IT TO TURN THIS GAME AROUND, NOW THE CHANCES OF HIM BEING ON THE BLOCK HAVE INCREASED .HE SAID THAT LAST WEEK ,THINK HE WOULD HAVE REMEMBERED THAT.THIS IS MY OPINION, SAME AS YOUR OPINIONS, BUT DON'T STEP OVER THE LINE AND TELL ME WHAT I AM SAYING.NOW GO ABOUT YOUR DAY AND SAY WHAT YOU WANT AND I WILL SAY WHAT I WANT.

Respected Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

"Being an attorney, I expected insight, perception, but he's probably just a real estate, or tax attorney..."

Wow! That's more than a little insulting towards anyone in those chosen areas of law.

Honored Contributor

@Etoile308 

You're right, I shouldn't have included just. What I should have posted was that real estate and tax attorneys excel in different areas than criminal attorneys. I apologize for the insult.