Honored Contributor

Re: 08/08/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Tiffany's view at this moment is it's better to take out Christian now, as if they take out Sarah Beth, Xavier would have Christian and Alyssa while the rest would only have one person. By taking out Christian now then all of the Cookout would only have one ally outside the Cookout. I don't count on Tiffany staying the course, but we'll see.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Production must be feeling lenient today. The hamsters got to sleep in a bit and now naps? I'd say they should try singing but that would hit CBS in the pocketbook so maybe not,  lol.

I've ignored the hamsters most of the day and just turned to the feeds at what seems to be a good time with Tiffany talking to Ky.

From what she's saying, the reason she's okay with Christian leaving over SB is because X has both Alyssa and Christian as his non-cookout sidekicks. Losing one or the other would make him even with the others in the alliance. 

They talked a little about DX and Tiffany is saying she doesn't know if she would ever be able to vote him out. Apparently she loves DX as much as me! 

Sometimes I think if Tiffany had her way she'd trade Azah for DX. She and Azah tend to butt heads a lot and she just said I don't see why DX isn't a part of our group. Now she's getting emotional. It's no wonder, the woman's brain never stops working. Love her or hate her she's a force to be reckoned with in this game. She's one of the best players we've had the opportunity to see in a quite a while (my opinion, of course).

The last really strategic player for me was Tyler in season 20. It was like he had a vision in his mind of how things should be and he made it happen. He lost his mojo during All Stars but he was very impressive in 20.

Adding...I saw your post G'man and mine is a bit redundant but i didn't want to delete what I had written. Hope you don't mind.

Esteemed Contributor

DX's costume is so cute! Britni is following him around like she's his puppy. I will say she's not all that bad playing that crazy horn but she's probably driving him crazy.

Esteemed Contributor

I liked Tiffany at first but the more she talks the less likable she becomes. Mentioning the Royal Flush in front of Hannah proves she isn't as smart as she thinks she is.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm just the opposite. The more I hear Tiffany talk the more impressed I am by her knowledge of the game and it makes me like her more. 

Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

I liked Tiffany at first but the more she talks the less likable she becomes. Mentioning the Royal Flush in front of Hannah proves she isn't as smart as she thinks she is.

They only showed Tiffany saying Royal Flush once, but in the full conversation she said it seven times, so it was easy for Hannah to pick it up. I like Hannah and she's now on board with voting out Christian. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Considering all that Tiffany's been working on and thinking about it's surprising she's only made one mistake in 5 weeks.

Luckily it didn't have the same repercussions as when DX outted that Whitney was going home instead of Hannah. Whitney tried to get him evicted and was still badmouthing DX in all her exit interviews. Grudge anyone? Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

I'm just the opposite. The more I hear Tiffany talk the more impressed I am by her knowledge of the game and it makes me like her more. 

Tiffany knows the game and isn't a bad player, but the stress level is getting to her a bit. She's been in tears multiple times today. She needs to ramp things down a bit and get her head back in the game. She got a little overly fixated on getting out Sarah Beth this week and it may have hurt her a bit. Azah of all people has noticed that Tiffany is losing it a bit.

Even if the cookout makes the final six intact, Tiffany would likely be the first one targeted. She's not a comp beast so she needs her social game to keep her alive and her social game is breaking down a bit. Of the Cookout, the people most likely to win an HOH comp are Xavier and Kyland. I think they'd both prefer to take their chances against Azah or Derek F in the final two. Tiffany would be an easy nomination towards the end and that's not great for her.

If I was Tiffany my ideal final six would be Tiffany, Derek F, Azah, Sarah Beth, Britini, and Hannah. (Maybe sneak Claire in there somewhere.) She could hold her own against them in a physical or mental comp. The odds of her beating Christian, Derek X, Kyland, or Xavier in a physical comp aren't great.

I just wouldn't want to take someone I couldn't beat to the end of the game. If you can't beat them, flush them. You may not win anyway, but you'll improve your odds. It's better to be around people you can beat than people you can't beat.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I hear you, Gardenman, and maybe down the road I'll change my mind about her but, for now, I think she's playing a great game.

I do love reading everyone's opinions and different points of view and as always you make great points.

Wait, just so the compliments don't go to your head I'll amend that by saying you almost always make great points. 

I mean, what would the day be without me here to torment you. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

"If I was Tiffany my ideal final six would be Tiffany, Derek F, Azah, Sarah Beth, Britini, and Hannah. (Maybe sneak Claire in there somewhere.) She could hold her own against them in a physical or mental comp. The odds of her beating Christian, Derek X, Kyland, or Xavier in a physical comp aren't great." @gardenman 

I just getting ready to jump in the shower when I noticed that in your ideal final six for Tiff, four of them are in her ideal final six as well.

They're getting rid of Christian this week and DX probably isn't long for this world either. There's no telling if X and Ky will make to it the end but if they do one or the other might be willing to take her even they win the physical comps. It's a bit early to worry about that in my mind (though I imagine Tiff has thought about it extensively, lol). Being strategic in mind is not always easy to negotiate in reality but Tiff is making it happen for now. 

Now, off to the shower for me. I haven't even made dinner yet. Not sure where the day went.