Honored Contributor

08/07/2023 Big Brother 25 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

It's a bit of a confusing house right now as alliances are a bit fluid. Reilly is concerned that she's going to be a target now after being HOH. (She's right. Cirie, Izzy, and Felicia want her gone, but maybe backdoor her. Izzy wants Cory gone first, then Reilly.) 

As of this moment, there are more or less two main alliances. Cirie's group, now calling themselves "The Professors" which includes Cirie, Jared, Felicia, and Izzy, as its core with Hisam, Bowie, and Mecole/Meme also on board. 

Reilly's group has Jag, Blue, Cameron, and Matt at its core and Cory, America, and Jared in tow. Reilly has given some thought to backdooring Izzy this week (smart girl) but there's no way she'll be able to convince Hisam (the POV holder) to use the POV.  Luke and Red are not really in any alliance, but both could be incorporated into one or the other. Luke is the next easiest target for the house no matter who wins HOH if they don't want to cause a stir. (And this cast doesn't seem like they want to cause a stir.)

We'll have the POV meeting today where Hisam will pocket the POV and then we're on track for a unanimous vote to evict Kirsten on Thursday. 

Few in the house seem intent on winning HOH and want someone else in their alliance to win it and get their hands dirty. That can make for an interesting HOH comp as no one tries to win.

Reilly has more or less figured out the alliances in the house and there's been some talk of voting out Felicia instead, but Reilly thinks she might still be able to work with Cirie and Felicia so that's not likely. 

So, will Kirsten be truly gone or merely sent to the nether region for a possible return? With a hundred-day season, people will be coming back.

I don't expect the POV to be used today so Kirsten is still the most likely goner. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: 08/07/2023 Big Brother 25 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I forgot to mention this, but Felicia has now drowned mic pack number four. For those keeping track, that's three in the toilet and one in the hot tub.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Is she doing it on purpose?

Valued Contributor

Well they might start taking it out of her stipend but how do you not realize you have a microphone attached to you when you are in a bathing suit?

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Is she doing it on purpose?

I don't know think so. She's just not focused on taking care of it.

They're doing the POV ceremony now. I don't expect it to be used.

America (the pretty brunette, not the country) has the "I'm so over this" look about her today. All of them will have that look at some point in the coming days. And they've got three months to go!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I don't think Felicia is enjoying her BB experience. 

Izzy is so very annoying.

Honored Contributor

I decided to pop into the live feeds around midnight and was happily surprised to hear Reilly accurately reciting the preamble to the Constitution!

I don't know why Reilly was reciting the preamble, she was with a small group, and I came in at the tail end of the conversation.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.