Trusted Contributor

Re: 08/07/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

Tiffany's obsession with Sarah Beth is maddening and her assertion that she and Hannah are one of the same mind just absurd.  If so then why did Hannah divulge to Derek X about a racial divide...something that Tiffany would not have done and pretty sure Hannah didn't run to her for approval before telling him that.  

Esteemed Contributor

What just happened is one of the reasons those without feeds think the game is boring and those of us who watch can't keep from falling off our chairs due to hysterical laughter. Smiley Very Happy

So, for those of who aren't watching (shame on you, jk!), Britni just had a looong convo with DX where she tried to convince him that backdooring Christian is a major mistake and the best move for his game is to backdoor Alyssa. I'm not going into all her reasons but suffice it to say she's out of her mind. 

What's really happening is that Britni has a major crush on Christian and wants to keep him the house (a house w/o Alyssa) so she can be his one and only. 

The best part happened when DX left the room and Britni started doing maniacal air punches saying "I just saved you!" "I just pulled that off" and "This will be the best move of the game so far" and did it all with the most serious, fiercest-looking expression ever. 

If it hadn't been so comical it might have been a little sad. Dear delusional Britni. Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@agb80 wrote:

Tiffany's obsession with Sarah Beth is maddening and her assertion that she and Hannah are one of the same mind just absurd.  If so then why did Hannah divulge to Derek X about a racial divide...something that Tiffany would not have done and pretty sure Hannah didn't run to her for approval before telling him that.  

Hi @agb80 ! Smiley Happy

Tiffany has a very good reason for wanting SB gone. SB is Ky's plan B if the Cookout isn't working for him and she wants his plan B eliminated. Her strategy is for each Cookout member to have a sidekick and slowly but surely get rid of them one by one. 

Hannah has a very close relationship with DX and wants him to consider all angles. She didn't really out the Cookout to him--she just gave him a nudge to pay attention which he may or may not do. His nominations lead me to believe it went in one ear and out the other. 

I don't think anyone in the Cookout is so fully invested that if things start to go sideways they wouldn't consider another option. Their first objective was to get the entire alliance to jury and it looks like they've accomplished that goal. Anything after that is gravy. Yes, they're all committed to the alliance to a point, and want to get as far as they can, but not at the risk of giving up their individual games. So far, they've been able to do both. That might not always be the case as the game progresses. 

Honored Contributor

Yeah, Britini seriously wants Christian all for herself, but it's not going to happen. They're taking a while to get the POV started. Maybe the darkhouse comp? Things will get a bit crazy when we know who wins POV. A Derek X win might be the most interesting. He's promised a lot of things to a lot of people and he can't honor every promise. A Sarah Beth or Kyland win likely saves Sarah Beth. An Alyssa win might save Sarah Beth. Derek X will have to swear on a stack of bibles that he won't put up Christian in order for Alyssa to use the POV, and I'm not sure he can be that convincing. A Britini win would save Britini. Claire probably won't try to win. It would be awkward for Claire as she's still somewhat close to Sarah Beth and Britini. (A few days ago she planted the idea of those three working together to Britini, so Claire winning would be awkward for her.) It's going to be an interesting evening.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Still no POV comp. It's going to be a late one. Nighttime comps are typically either the face morph (I don't think anyone's prepped for the face morph comp yet) or the dark room one where they have to wander around in a pitch black room or series of rooms to find stuff. As a rule, POV comps last two to seven hours, depending on the comp, so this could be a long, long night.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And still no POV comp. A very, very late start tonight.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Tiffany is out of her mind. She's convinced that Sarah Beth is America's sweetheart, America's player, or that Sarah Beth and Kyland are America's couple. She's focused on the fact that Sarah Beth wants to make jury. Well yeah, everyone does. Tiffany's going to be shocked when she gets out and finds out Sarah Beth is just Sarah Beth.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And the feeds finally go down at 9 PM ET. Let's hope this is a fast POV. I'll hang in until elevenish, but then I've got to get some sleep. Go Sarah Beth or Derek X! Win this thing!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Finally! 

I don't think Tiff is out of her mind...or maybe she is, lol. I'd say she's more crazy--crazy like a fox. She wants SB gone and putting it out there that SB is America's player isn't a bad idea. Having it be a player that sounds more Minnie Mouse than human doesn't hurt the America's Sweetheart theory either. I mean, who doesn't love Minnie Mouse? 

Seeing how the boards pretty much go to sleep fairly early in the evening around here I don't think anyone will even notice if you post the winner in the morning. Being 3 hours earlier here I can post if you're in dreamland but I doubt anyone will even notice. This is more of an early to bed early to rise kind of place. 

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I want to see what happens though, so I'll give it some time.

Every year we have a houseguest or two who end up owing other houseguests a pile of apologies. Tiffany is in line for that title this year. If she succeeds in getting out Sarah Beth this week, Sarah Beth is going to watch Tiffany's goodbye message and wonder what the heck she's talking about. "She thinks I'm America's player and Kyland and I have been together for years? What? Why? How?" Sarah Beth will be very, very confused by it all. Going back and watching the shows and feeds won't help her understand it any better.

Earlier Tiffany was on a rant because Sarah Beth had the audacity to say Tiffany wasn't a great chess player. Tiffany went on and on about how she'd only played her once, but Sarah Beth knowing that Tiffany wasn't a good chess player proves how much Sarah Beth is watching everyone. Uh, no. If you've played a lot of chess you can tell if someone's good or not in just one game. It's not forensic chemistry.

Tiffany is reverting to a style of BB play that I don't like where you demonize your target to justify getting them out. You don't have to do that. The others in the house are between you and $750,000. That's all the justification you need to vote someone out. You don't have to go on the attack against them with others in the house. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!