Honored Contributor

08/06/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Yesterday saw Michael nominate the boys (Terrance, Joe, and Monte) for eviction. All three think they're pawns, but are they? And they think that Daniel is the real target, but is he?

The Leftovers are starting to plot and scheme among themselves with Brittany, Michael, and Taylor having a long scheming session where they seem to agree that Monte and Joe must go before too long.  If the POV gets used, they may opt to put up the girls (Alyssa, Taylor, and Indy) to get out Indy as they think she's closer to Joe/Monte and could be weaponized against Michael, Brittany, and Taylor later in the game. They might want to bring Daniel on board with them.

Taylor wants Daniel in the jury. She says it's because she thinks he'll be a better juror and judge them on their gameplay. Don't forget that she wanted to make out with him earlier in the season, so they could end up being the showmance from this season if things break right. Taylor seems to see something in Daniel that few others do. Does she want him alone in the jury house with her? It kind of sounds that way.

At this moment, Daniel might be the safest non-HOH person in the house. Even if he's on the block there's chatter that it would make more sense to take out Kyle than Daniel. Quite the turnaround for Daniel in the last 48 hours or so. He looks pretty safe for now.

What else is happening in the house? Turner is annoying the heck out of Jasmine. He's convinced she's milking her injury and is annoying her by eating her food (her muffins), sabotaging her food (pouring water and a lime in with her cookies), and just being a general pest to her. She's not enjoying it. 

The Kyle/Alyssa showmance slowed down a bit after Indy caught them in bed and got upset with Kyle for disturbing her sleep. Kyle got flustered and they've backed off a bit. Plans to meet up in the Have Not room for some more private canoodling seem to have been put on hold. At least for now. 

We have the picking of the POV players today. We could have as few as six players and as many as eight, so that complicates the POV design. Given those variables, it's likely to be an individually run comp and not something like OTEV. 

Whoever wins POV will come under a lot of scrutiny. Michael and Taylor seem to want Daniel/Kyle to win it so they're safe. Then comes the decision as to whether it should be used or not. If not used, the boys will assume they have the votes to evict Terrance. (Maybe not.) It could be Monte or Joe going instead. I think most of the savvier houseguests know Monte will win if he makes it to the finale, so getting him out before then is smart. If you've got him on the block with no way to save himself, take the shot. Will they? We'll have to see. 

Expect it to be a longer POV comp if it is an individual one. They have to reset it after each player. We could have as many as eight players also, so it could be a very long comp.

I'll post back later with the POV players and then the POV results.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: 08/06/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I read your post about three times to make sure I was reading it right.  I thought Taylor hated Daniel after he yelled at her.  I thought Daniel hated Taylor too.  A showmance between the two!!!!!!!!!!!!......things sure can change fast in the BB house.  Monte seems very comfortable and sure of himself.  I would love to see Michael get him out even though Monte is very likeable. I have really come to dislike Terrance.   I would not enjoy BB without you.  Even though this year I am watching some of the feeds, I need your commentaries to understand it all.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, back fifteen days (or so) when they got some alcohol, Taylor shocked the world by wanting to make out with Daniel. She's said on multiple occasions that she won't date anyone younger than herself and Daniel is 35, so he's the only one in the house she'd consider other than Terrance. (Well, Michael is 28, so he'd qualify, but he's got other issues.) And there are no sparks between her and Terrance, and Terrance is married. So, that pretty much leaves Daniel.

Some women like men who put them down and are mean to them. Taylor might be one of those women. Jaws were dropping all over BB social media when she got tipsy and said she wanted to make out with him. She's attracted to him in some manner. Now she wants him in the jury house with her (assuming she ends up in the jury.) I don't think Daniel feels anything towards her, but she likes him for some reason. There's no showmance there yet, but there's some potential. Stranger things have happened. (Granted, not a lot stranger, but stranger all the same.)

When you look at the jerks who beautiful supermodels tend to marry, it's not that uncommon. It's the beauty and the beast thing playing out in real life. There's nothing there just yet, but the potential is there.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Yes, like Kourtney Khardashian and Travis Barker.  For the life of me I can't understand that relationship. 

Honored Contributor

Turner and Jasmine were picked to play, so likely just Turner will be playing.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman 

Hopefully @chiclet had to read your post three times to make sure she was reading it right because her intellect was setting off her BS meter, lol.

Below is a link where you can hear the reality of the situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYnXy0Cw8js

For those who prefer not to click on links just look up RHAP on YouTube and look for this video ~

BB24 August 6 Live Feed Update | Big Brother 24

The Taylor portion starts around the 45:30 mark. Around the 47:25 mark Taran talks about how some people might be "confused" as to why Taylor is less concerned about Daniel being in the jury than Indy and how, if at all possible, she would love to see him go home by her hand rather than Michael's.

To be fair, I will say it was a bizarre turn of events when Taylor and the hgs got a little tipsy and she admitted she would make out with Daniel. That, however, was long before she found out what a low down snake he is.

The reality is not that Taylor wants Daniel in the jury house, it's that there are only so many players who go out prejury and that number is almost up. Daniel has proven to be easy to manipulate and there is a bigger threat to her end game should she get there than Daniel.

Honored Contributor

We're about three hours into the POV comp and still no results.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The feeds are back! Indy is using a towel to dry the floor, so apparently people came back in wet and dripping. Michael won POV yet again. Will he use the POV, or take a shot at Monte or Joe?

They're wearing some weird stuff. No word on what the comp was yet.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

It sounds like it was OTEV. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

Why in the world would Michael win another veto?  That's a target he's putting  on his back.  He should've let the boys win and take themselves down.