Honored Contributor

08/06/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

With Derek X winning the wall comp he's now the HOH (in name anyway) and has all the power. That he's pretty much already conceded to Tiffany and is now doing her bidding. Tiffany spent the better part of an hour convincing Derek X that Sarah Beth and Britini need to be his nominations and Derek X, for now anyway, is in agreement. She's also forbidden him to talk to Kyland (who wants to keep Sarah Beth) and Derek X seems to be agreeable to that even though Kyland is his final two partner. (Dude, grow a pair!)

Derek X is a bit naive at BB and is going to learn a whole lot about the game this week. No one who comes to you when you're HOH is advising you to do what's best for your game. They all want you to do what's best for their game. Derek X is part of the Royal Flush with Tiffany and Sarah Beth, so he should be wondering why Tiffany wants an alliance member gone when there's Derek F, Azah, Hannah, and Britini who are outside their alliance? Why does she also fear him talking to Kyland?

Hannah, God bless her, has told Derek X that there's a racial divide in the house and he should be aware of it. And he's not.  Derek X should talk with his alliances (he's in three, the Royal Flush which includes most of the house, the Detectives (Claire, Kyland, and Tiffany, and also an alliance with Hannah, Christian, and Alyssa where they vowed to keep each other safe) before making a final decision. If he does, he'll find out that Claire, Kyland, and most of the rest of the Royal Flush and the Detectives don't want Sarah Beth on the block. The one person who really wants Sarah Beth out is Tiffany. Why play the game for Tiffany? No. 

So, the plan for today is for Derek X to have one on ones with most of the house, but Tiffany wants to be sure he talks to just the "right" people. She'll be working whatever magic she has over him to try and keep him targeting Sarah Beth and Britini. (God knows both of them are just huge threats at this point of the game. Not!) Derek may still try to backdoor Christian, but I'm not sure Tiffany would allow that. Unless Sarah Beth came down, Tiffany would still likely target her.

This will be a long, long day for Derek X as the campaigning over who to put on the block will consume his day. No more distractions today like the Wild Card comp to spare the HOH, so he's going to get buried alive with opinions. Can Kyland steer him away from Sarah Beth? We'll have to see. Tiffany will be watching him like a hawk and racing in to make sure she still has his ear whenever someone leaves his HOH room.

The safe nominations are people outside his alliances. Azah, Derek F, and Britini are easy, safe nominations and he'd have the ability to backdoor someone if the POV is played. None of those three are likely to win HOH anytime soon so it's not like you're making a mortal enemy who will kill you next week. The ballsiest move is to put up the power players in Christian, Xavier, Kyland, or Tiffany. I'm pretty sure that won't happen. At least not initially.

We'll have to see who gets nominated tonight and then who wins POV tomorrow. This could be an interesting week. I think Tiffany is overplaying her hand. Trying to control the game too much is dangerous. The "I'm fine with whoever you put up as long as it's not me" strategy is often safest. As long as you're never the nominee, you'll end up winning. Push things too hard and you're going to burn bridges and become a target.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: 08/06/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Just a quick note on the Have Nots. It's not the first four off, but Alyssa, Christian, and Xavier. They're still staying in the team rotation for Have-Nots even though teams no longer exist.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Derek X is chatting with everyone then talking to the cameras afterward. He just finished with Sarah Beth and agreed with her that she was at the bottom with both the kings and queens and that she'd be good to work with him and Kyland. She might have saved herself for this week. We'll have to see.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

@gardenman     ONLY.......

I don't see any racial divide , at all, in the house. What am I missing ?

Trusted Contributor

The Cook Out group.  

The Cook Out people do not want a black or brown skin person nominated.  If you look - no one has been nominated.  

Hannah was being considered but Tiffany saved her.

Honored Contributor

@Keybra wrote:

@gardenman     ONLY.......

I don't see any racial divide , at all, in the house. What am I missing ?

The Cookout alliance (Tiffany, Azah, Xavier, Kyland, Derek F, and kind of Hannah) are determined to be the final five/six. They are an all-black alliance and are working very hard to protect one another. Tiffany has them set up so each one has a non-Cookout partner so if they get nominated with their partner, the Cookout can save their alliance member. Hannah knows she's at the bottom of the Cookout alliance and is closer to Derek X. With Derek X now as HOH she's let him know there is a racial divide because she's inside the Cookout. I don't think she's told him the name of the alliance, and I'm not sure Derek believes there is a racial divide, but there is. Most of the players are playing and allying with no regard to race, but the Cookout is totally race-based. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Derek X made a two week deal that Azah won't hit the block and won't go home for four weeks. And vice versa. Derek F is up next for the interview process. Derek X is going slowly insane as HOH and wonders why he wanted to win. Azah won't be a pawn. It sounds like Derek F and Britini could be the nominees. That could be fun. Christian could still be the backdoor target. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Hannah is meeting Derek X and working to swing him back to Sarah Beth and Britini.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Derek X is back to asking Kyland how he'd feel about working with him and Sarah Beth? So, maybe Sarah Beth is off the block again? Derek X and Sarah Beth both think they're at the bottom of their groups and Kyland says he's at the bottom of his group. Sounds like Derek F could be back on the chopping block and this threesome is forming.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Mercifully, the endless one on one chats have ended and the nominations are taking place. Britini is definitely one nominee and probably Sarah Beth the other, though Derek F could be it. We'll find out pretty soon. Noms take less and less time as the season goes on. For the first couple of weeks everyone has to fix their hair and makeup before the noms, but by now it's more come as you are. Everyone knows the routine and they just go through the process.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!