Honored Contributor

08/04/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Tiffany's house of cards is continuing to grow. She's still making new alliances and final two deals. Right now, at this moment, her real final two partner seems to be Hannah. Mostly because Hannah is willing to win HOH (or says she is) and take out Tiffany's targets for her. Hannah and Tiffany are both targeting Sarah Beth this week, so Hannah is Tiffany's new BFF. 

Tiffany can't really go after her targets herself as she's allied with everyone, often in multiple, overlapping alliances. If/when the houseguests finally start talking among themselves they'll uncover Tiffany's trail and she'll be in deep doo-doo. As long as Tiffany can get others to do the nominating of her targets, Tiffany can just sit back and plot her next target. If Tiffany finds herself up against another member of the Cookout, she'll likely get barbecued.

Claire seems to be catching on to the Cookout alliance and is putting the pieces together. I'm pretty sure Sarah Beth is nearly there also. Hannah's a crafty player and if Sarah Beth or Claire were to win HOH this week she might sell out the Cookout to save herself and stay in the game longer. 

Christian made a final two deal with Britini which has Britini thrilled. She and her imaginary showmance in the final two with the house all to themselves (and whoever player three is) is her dream. The odds of that happening are pretty remote though. Christian then told Alyssa of the final two deal. Alyssa has tried cuddling up to Derek X a bit also in an effort to have her own backup final two deal should Christian get evicted. 

There's some legitimate chatter about possibly flipping things to get Hannah out this week, but I think that's unlikely. The saner players view Hannah as the bigger threat. Whitney's largely just rolled over and played dead since being nominated. Not that she was an active player before. With Whitney all but giving up, it's easier for the house to just vote her out.

The Have-Nots will end tonight and the house will prep for the upcoming endurance comp. (Likely the wall comp.) Azah is nursing a leg injury from the POV comp, so she's likely out fairly quickly. Endurance isn't really her forte anyway and she has a good excuse now. Most of the house doesn't want to win HOH and make themselves a bigger target. Tiffany really can't afford to win HOH or the houseguests will start talking more among themselves and likely expose her game. She'd have to nominate one of her many final two deals and that tends to expose the player.

Claire and others are noticing that the guys keep winning most of the important comps (POV, HOH) and are now more likely to target a guy or guys going forward. (Our HOH's have been Frenchie, Xavier, Kyland, and Christian. Our POV winners have been Derek X and Christian.) The guys left are pretty big threats both physically and mentally. (Well, not so much mentally for poor Christian.) We could very well see some combination of Xavier, Kyland, Derek X, and Christian on the block this week if the right person wins HOH.

We have a show tonight! On tonight's show, we'll see the aftermath of the nominations. We'll see the picking of the POV players. We'll see Christian win the POV and we'll see him not use it. We'll likely see some of the fun stuff that happened this week also like the bucket hat caper. The show will end with our two original nominees still on the block.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: 08/04/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Tiffany's plan to get rid of Sarah Beth has run into a few obstacles, those being Claire and Kyland. They are not onboard with getting rid of Sarah Beth next. We could the first real debate in the house over who goes next. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't be sad to see Sarah Beth go. Again, as with Whitney, I don't dislike her. She's just not interesting to me. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'd rather Hanah left before Sarah Beth.

On a petty note, everytime I see Sarah Beth, I think, choose a name, Sarah or Beth. If one name is enough for the rest, it should be enough for her. However, if like the Dereks, there were two than add ons would be reasonable. The Marys are notorious for double names. No one seems satisfied to just be Mary. 

Edited to fix the changes made, adding apostrophes and making ons into ones, without my knowledge or consent. 

Honored Contributor

In a weird twist, telling the Derek's apart is easy as most of the house calls Derek X by "X" instead of Derek and Derek F as Big D or Baby D. Sadly, that makes it easy to confuse Derek X and Xavier when someone talks about X.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

In a weird twist, telling the Derek's apart is easy as most of the house calls Derek X by "X" instead of Derek and Derek F as Big D or Baby D. Sadly, that makes it easy to confuse Derek X and Xavier when someone talks about X.

Okay, well, I'm confused. I hear the hgs calling Xavier "X" and Derek X "DX." Sometimes, when someone just says Derek they will ask for clarification and the person will say either X or Big D. 

Big D is Derek F but I'm pretty sure Baby D and Little D are Derek X. As for Sarah Beth, and her overabundance of names, 95% of the time they call her SB. 

@occasionalrain 

I think it's funny that a person going by Occasional Rain thinks SB should chose one name or the other. I checked the dictionary and Occasional and Rain are two separate words. Making it lower case/no space doesn't it make it one word. Would you be more approving of her name if it was sarahbeth? 

Hope you know I'm just joking around but while we're at it I also wonder if you might not like Hannah because Derek X has a little crush on her. You know her being voted out would break his heart. 

Besides, I want her to stay so there can be a 4 person alliance of Derek X, Hannah, Kyland, and Claire. I have no idea if it would ever happen but in my mind it definitely will. Smiley Very Happy

Oh, and speaking of name confusion...Hannah doesn't like going by her first name. She wants people to call her Chadda (her last name).

How frustrating is it when you're listening to a podcast and one person calls her Hannah and the other calls her Chadda? I can tell you...it's frustrating! 

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 

I wasn't thinking about Derek X's heart nor about final anybodies. Something about Hanah's mannerisms and the way she speaks has me disliking her.

Occasional is a favorite word and meant to be my first name, while rain is a favorite event and was meant to be my last name. Lower case is in honor of ee cummings. I didn't think I could leave a space between, so I made them one.

Esteemed Contributor

As a fellow Derek X fan I'm not sure how anyone could look at his cute little face, listen to his story, and not want his heart protected at all costs but okay. Smiley Very Happy

Anyway, I'm glad I teased you about it since I learned something interesting about how you chose your name. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I like Hannah. I find her to be interesting, smart, and she seems to be fun to be around. Therefore, Sarah Beth can go. Why is she targeting Hannah anyway?  Besides that...Sarah Beth hates butterflies. Smiley Sad

Alyysa can go too. She's boring.  Although she's no threat to anyone except maybe the other girls.  

I wish someone would make a big move, and start targeting the guys. They are the threats to anyone winning, including each other.  They are all comp beasts, and make it very hard for the women to win any physicals comps. 

The veto comp tonight was boring too. The Wednesday night shows are kind of a dude, imo. Maybe that's just me. I don't feel too good. Went to Urgent Care today. Had a 3 hour wait. Diagnosed with bronchitis. Was looking forward to a fun BB show tonight.

Honored Contributor

@lilybelle 

Get well soon!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!