Honored Contributor

08/03/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And things still look grim for Nicole, but maybe not hopeless. Terrance has me a bit confused as to where his true loyalties lie. He seems to be in with the guys in keeping Taylor, then you see him talking with Jasmine and telling her what the Leftovers are planning, and you get the vibe he's got a final two with her and wants to work with her. (Both are married and have a bond in that fashion.) He told her yesterday how the big alliance wanted Indy to hook up with Michael and Brittany so she would be expendable should Michael, Brittany, and Indy get nominated. When talking with Jasmine he seems to be on board with voting out Taylor. The Leftovers don't know how he'll vote, and neither do I.

Kyle could flip also, but not as likely. He's having a hard time deciding which of his heads to listen to, but the smaller of the two seems to be doing much of his thinking right now. After another extended make-out session with Alyssa last night, he could flip. He told us he doesn't want Monte, Joe, or Taylor in the final two as he couldn't beat them, so he's got Taylor queued up and ready to go this week. Why not just give her the little push out the door?

He's been trying to convince the Leftovers to bring in Alyssa, but they're not having it and Joe wants to target Alyssa pretty soon. That won't work so well for Kyle. 

Kyle could weaponize Nicole, Daniel, Alyssa, Indy, and Jasmine against Taylor, Joe, Monte, and maybe bring Turner, Michael, and Brittany with him? Bump Taylor out this week. Monte can't win HOH as outgoing HOH. That would pretty much leave the house against Joe. Kyle could have support from Alyssa, and Nicole/Daniel with Michael and Turner potentially leaning his way also.

I'm always a believer in the "Why keep someone you can't beat in the house?" method of BB gameplay. Kyle knows he can't beat Taylor, and she's on the block, so why not take her out now? Does he think he can beat Nicole? Probably. So, why get rid of someone you can beat and keep someone you can't? To preserve a one-week-old alliance? Even if it alienates the girl who likes you and you're having fun with? 

If Kyle votes out Nicole, he could alienate Alyssa, who could be the target next week if Joe wins HOH and Kyle wouldn't have the votes to keep her. (Alyssa and Indy would likely be the nominees next week if any of the Leftovers won HOH.) He could find himself a target in the very near future as the Leftovers may decide he's too much of a threat and flush him. At the very least he'd be left in the house with the three people he knows he can't beat in the final two with Taylor, Joe, and Monte all still there and in power.

If he votes out Taylor, he gets rid of one of the three people he knows he can't beat leaving just two. He's a hero to Alyssa. Daniel and Nicole won't be targeting him. Neither will Alyssa, Indy, or Jasmine. The Leftovers likely would still target Nicole, and Daniel over Kyle. With Daniel the next target, Kyle will be on the block anyway as he's Daniel's duo partner. Does Kyle absolutely know his alliance won't take that opportunity to vote him out even if he votes out Nicole? Will they view him as a bigger long-term threat than Daniel? (The Brigade voted out Matt who created the Brigade. Will the Leftovers vote out Kyle who created the Leftovers?)

Could Kyle bring over Turner, Michael, and Brittany with him? If he can get the vote to 6-4 to keep Nicole, he might be able to bring them with him, and then it's the house against Monte and Joe, the two guys Kyle knows he can't beat. Monte can't play for HOH this week, so it would be a good week to flush him.

So, the votes as of this moment are Indy, Jasmine, Daniel, and Alyssa to keep Nicole. Joe, Turner, Brittany, and Michael to keep Taylor. Kyle and Terrance are the wildcards. If either one votes to keep Taylor, then Taylor stays as Monte will break the tie. If both vote to keep Nicole, then Taylor goes bye-bye. What will Kyle and Terrance do? Eh, I suspect Kyle will vote out Nicole, but we'll have to see. Voting out Taylor makes more sense to me, if you know you can't beat her, why keep her?

We have a show tonight! On tonight's show, we'll see the aftermath of the nominations. We'll see the picking of the POV players. We'll see the POV comp and Daniel getting the win. Then we'll see the scheming and plotting of what to do and Daniel deducing that his side has the votes to keep Nicole and using the POV.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: 08/03/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Is Nicole still going tomorrow.   I just turned on feeds a while ago and cannot figure out what is going on.  

Honored Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

Is Nicole still going tomorrow.   I just turned on feeds a while ago and cannot figure out what is going on.  

Probably. Terrance is still something of a mystery, but I think they'll have the votes to evict Nicole.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

The only question is will it be another blindside or will they tell Nicole ahead of time. Either one works for me. 

Valued Contributor

I really wish they wouldn't tell the evictee, it's more fun that way.  In fact I thought they weren't suppose to tell.  Am I wrong but wasn't that a rule at some point?  Half the fun is watching their reaction. 

Esteemed Contributor

@GRANNY77 

No, you're not wrong, I remember that too. The last time I recall hearing anyone mention it was on Tyler's season and even then they weren't enforcing it. 

Honored Contributor

Yeah, BB has a lot of old rules they never enforce. The HOH isn't supposed to tell anyone they're safe, they're the target, they're not the target, etc. BB just ignores the rules most of the time. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!