Honored Contributor

08/02/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

After a very strange day yesterday, we're back in vote rallying mode today. Sunday night saw Brittany convince the Leftovers to not use the POV, vote out Alyssa and then have Indy join Michael and Brittany. That would have kept Nicole safe this week.

When Daniel learned yesterday morning that Monte didn't want him using the POV, he decided (incorrectly) that Monte wanted to keep Taylor and knew he didn't have the votes if Taylor was on the block, so Daniel decided to use the POV on Alyssa and Indy and then Monte put up Taylor and Nicole. Daniel and Nicole thought this was a brilliant move and celebrated.

Uh, no. Nicole is leaving on Thursday by at least a 7-3 vote and likely a 9-1 vote. It's likely a 9-1 vote as the saner members of the Leftovers have figured out that constantly blindsiding people who will be jurors might not be the best strategy, so they'll fill in the girls (Alyssa, Indy, and Jasmine) on where the votes stand so they aren't caught off-guard. Daniel is still planning to be kept in the dark though.

So, with Daniel and Nicole celebrating their genius move to get Nicole and Taylor on the block against Monte's wishes, serious vote counting started. Everyone swore to Daniel and Nicole that they had their votes (they don't) and that Nicole would stay (she won't)  and Taylor would go. (She won't be going. Taylor by the way is now walking around in her bikini and pageant heels as if she was on the walkway of the pageant as she knows it bothers some of the others in the house.)

For the next two days, we'll see the vote counting go on and the lies multiply as everyone will swear they're keeping Nicole even though they aren't. Nicole and Daniel will celebrate their genius while everyone else laughs behind their back. Alyssa, Indy, and Jasmine won't know what's happening though Jasmine is getting the vibe that the votes aren't there to keep Nicole. 

They should be getting locked inside later today for comp construction and not much should take place. We're in a holding pattern now until Thursday's live show. Daniel will be very unhappy with the votes and the loss of his best friend in the game. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: 08/02/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Wow, thank you for keeping us up to date!

Regular Contributor

I was not happy with them not getting Nicole out this week.  She's such a mean person.  I got to say I didn't like Taylor and her heels.  Too much of a I'm a special person, look at me.

Respected Contributor

<p><font size="4">I just keep flip flopping with my Taylor feelings. &nbsp;At first I could not stand her beauty queen, attitude. &nbsp;Then they were mean to her and she seemed nice and I wanted to defend her. &nbsp; Yesterday clopping around in those 4 inch heels in her bathing suit like she was back to beauty queen mode....not sure who she is ... she confuses me. &nbsp; Be glad when Thursday gets here. &nbsp; Modesty must not exist anymore. &nbsp;Indy's bathing suits are almost non existent. &nbsp;<br /></font></p>
Esteemed Contributor

Maybe Taylor is just socially awkward.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think Taylor was showing off with the pagent look yesterday.  Maybe it was to tick off Nicole.  I think her and Monte would be a great couple.

Honored Contributor

Kyle is talking to the cameras and admitting he's falling for Alyssa. He's stressed because Alyssa is so hot and he didn't want a showmance, but he never thought he could get along with a girl like Alyssa. He's very conflicted. Whether it hurts his game or not, he'd rather hang around with a girl he likes. Now all he wants to do is kiss her. (They kissed last night.) 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Kyle wants a final four of himself, Turner, Michael, and Brittany. He knows Monte will win if he gets to the final. Joe and Taylor also. He needs to get them out. (How is the question. He needs numbers.) I suspect Kyle will want Alyssa in his final five at least. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Of course Taylor was showing off and more power to her, lol! This is a woman has been on the block multiple times and the show hasn't even been on a month. She now has the majority of the house backing her up but the hateful eight (now down to five and dropping fast) seem to believe this time is the charm. 

Her first time up she was confused and sad. When Pooch was leaving she, again, had to play up feeling down. And since you never know how things will play out in the BB house it probably came very naturally. This time, she's playing the part of...

This is where it gets tricky. I need to be careful about the words I use yet still get my point across. So, for the word I'd like to use but won't (expletive, starts with sixth letter of the alphabet, four letters). I'm going to replace that word with the word "bop." 

Anyone heard of the phrase bop me heels? Taylor's shoes were aimed straight at the haters in the house and hers were worn very clearly as her "bop you and bop off heels." Gotta love a gal who can put a jerk in their place without saying a word. 

Taylor now knows how horrible Nicole and Daniel are. They have lied about her, lied to her, shunned her, mocked her, accused her of things she didn't do, "s" shamed her and more and she's finally aware. For a long time she gave all the idiots the benefit of the doubt by continuing to be sweet and kind and never did she say an unflattering or mean thing about them or to them. Hopefully, those days are over, although, going by what we've seen of her, she just doesn't have the cruel gene some of the others do. 

My hope now is that she brought a mini skirt and a pair of stiletto, thigh-high, lace-up boots to wear for Nicole's eviction. What would be even better would be if she offered to let Nicole wear them since she's going to having a lengthy one on one with Julie. Can you even imagine the look on Nicole's mean, nasty face trying to figure out which toe she would fit in Taylor's shoes and wondering why she'd be the one talking to Julie? Of course this will only happen in my dreams so thank you Taylor for at least giving me the satisfaction seeing you tell those cretins to bop off in a such a spectacular way. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SusieQ_2 

Thank you for the lesson in creative writing   😂  Bop me shoes is perfect and I used my fingers to get the correct letter. 

Still not sure who the real Taylor is, she is still an anomaly to me.  What a mean bunch of girls this time around, can't wait to see Nicole walk out in the next eviction with Daniel next. 

I think Alyssa may be using Kyle to stay in the game and pump for information.  Kyle better watch his step.  Hope all goes as planned and we get a good HOH