Honored Contributor

07/26/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Well, that was interesting. The blindside the Leftovers (Turner, Kyle, Joe, Monte, Taylor, Michael, and Brittany) plotted went off as expected yesterday as Michael/Brittany took themselves off the block and Turner put up Ameerah/Terrance. Terrance immediately threw himself on the grenade and vowed to go home so Ameerah could stay. (Later retracted and now he says he wants to stay. Does he really? Did the DR talk to him? Did he change his mind on his own? We'll have to see.)

Ameerah was shocked to find herself on the block. "Wait? What? Why me?" as was everyone not in the Leftovers. No one else in the house considered her a target. Daniel had been given the heads up that neither he nor Nicole would be nominated, but that's all he knew. 

The Leftovers then expressed fake shock and amazement that Ameerah was on the block. (She's in alliances with Kyle, Monte, Brittany, and Michael also, and they all swore they had no idea this would happen. Liars!) 

Turner claimed he was tired of people picking on Taylor. (Pot to kettle, remember some of the things you've said about her?) Terrance had called Taylor a monster a few minutes earlier then thanked Turner for defending her. I don't think there's anyone in the house who hasn't said bad things about Taylor. She tends to rub people the wrong way. She has fans on the outside who think she's amazing, but her fellow houseguests (and many feed watchers) are much less impressed by her.

So, the vote this week is looking interesting. Nicole and Daniel are talking about keeping Terrance, and if that happens then the Leftovers can hide safely. If Nicole/Daniel end up voting to keep Ameerah, then it will expose the Leftovers. As of this moment, Ameerah has solid votes from Alyssa, Indy, and Jasmine. If she gets Daniel and Nicole, then she just needs one more vote to stay. Terrance largely controls what happens there. If he tells everyone to vote him out, then Ameerah has a good shot at getting one or two more votes. Maybe a lot more.

With the chaos going on in the house the ants made their yearly appearance and seized control of the backyard and part of the interior of the house. Expect them to now be big players for the rest of the season. Once the ants invade, they tend to take over the game.

The goal for the girls this week now needs to be to identify who the Leftovers are. They know there's a group against them, they just don't know who. They know Turner is clearly against them, and Taylor, but after that, they're a bit confused. Once they figure that out, they'll then know who to target. Alliances this year have been extremely temporary. Most last just a few days before splintering and going in different directions.

An HOH win by Alyssa, Jasmine, Indy, or Ameerah if she survives, would have those lowest on the Leftover totem pole reverting back to the girl's alliance and ratting out the rest. Michael and Brittany would be the weakest links. (Trusting Brittany with any information has been a disaster so far this season.)  Monte and Kyle could slide back also. Joe seems determined to ride things out with the Leftovers which could be bad for him if the rest flip. That seven-person Leftover alliance could become a three-person Leftover alliance of Taylor/Joe/Turner pretty quickly.

A whole lot of houseguests are telling a whole lot of lies right now and that seldom ends well. Lies have a way of catching up to people. When they do, those telling the lies tend to get burned. This should be a fun week to see how things play out.

Oh, and the speculation that Pooch could be involved in a battle back is over. He's been seen in the wild. He's out of the clutches of BB. Once a houseguest has been released to the wild, they're done for the year.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: 07/26/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I have Paramount + thanks to changing to Tmobile.  I just realized I could watch the feeds.  Sometimes it is so boring that I can only do it for a little while.  Funny how your opinion of these people change watching the feeds.  I wonder if Indy ever stops primping and looking in the mirror.  

It is hard to hear the whispering.  I am so sick of all the hugging, crying, telling each other they love them and Nicole wiping away the tears... I did not like Taylor but after seeing the other girls I like that she is not crying and whining all the time at least the feeds I have seen.  If I have a favorite it would be Michael.  I saw a video of Daniel singing Elvis on you tube and now I am a little infatuated with him since I love Elvis music.  I watched Ameerah go on and on and all the girls go on and on and on and on about the nomination.  What is there to figure out.  Turner must not want her to stay so he nominated her.  End of that mystery...  

I get the impression Monte is playing both sides trying to be everyones best friend.  At least now it has gotten more fun to watch since everyone seems to have woken up to the fact that everyone is in a game that they are trying to win $750,000.  They are not at camp to have fun and make friends.  

Respected Contributor

I'm surprised that production doesn't put an end to the whispering nonsense.

Trusted Contributor

@DrKelli   I agree with you about the whispering.  I cannot hear well, even when they speak normally.  But in order to hear just bits of the whispering, I have to practically put my good ear up against the TV in order to hear!!  LOL

Honored Contributor

@chiclet 

Yeah, the live feeds give you a completely different view of things. A more realistic view than what you get on just the shows.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Thank you for your updates.  It is really helping this season as there is so much whispering going on, it is very hard to hear everything being said.  In past seasons, when whispering was heppening, their words would appear on the screen.  This season it isn't happening much at all.  Are you experiencing this also?

Do the live feeds sound louder?  Just curious. 

Honored Contributor

Yeah, the whispering is always an issue. I'll turn the sound up then they switch feeds and you get deafened by someone shouting. The worst whisperer ever was Dani Donato. In addition to whispering, she'd cup her microphone in her hand. No one's been as bad as she was.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I feel sorry for Taylor. She's been the punching bag for most of the house. Some of it was just plain cruel. No one likes to be in that position and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Yes, Taylor rubs people the wrong way. It may be naivete or just poor social skills. But she always comes back with a smile....like she did last night when going outside for the veto comp.