Esteemed Contributor

Re: 07/25/2024 Big Brother 26 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@Barbinboston wrote:

After watching Angela's behavior for the past week, I now understand why she and her family needed Dr. Phil's help!!  Read that some of her kids and husband had not been speaking to each other for years...all while all were living in the same house!!!!  What I don't get is why they seemed to be speaking to Angela?? Can only guess she pitted them against each other while her hands were clean and she played the victim. What a sad sack she is.

Esteemed Contributor

I hit send too soon...I wanted to say that sounds exacty like what may have happened when we see how she acted last night and made up scenarios in her mind.  I almost want to go search that Dr. Phil episode.

Honored Contributor

AI Arena time! A Q&A comp. They have to view screens showing the houseguests and decide which one was shown the most. The first one with the right answer wins. Kimo wins the AI Arena! Goodbye Matt! (Assuming nothing's changed.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And Matt is a goner! A split vote 8-3.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

I hope Angela follows Matt out the door next week.  I can't remember the last time that I  saw a more mean and vindictive person.  The faces that she makes are utterly disgusting.  

Esteemed Contributor

What I'm finding even more disturbing than Angela is the way the majority of the players are sticking by her side.

Are they intimidated, outright afraid of her or simply don't recognize what a threat she is?

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

Angela is a good person to take to the end as few would vote for her to win. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Does anyone else think it's cruel for Angela to make fun of Matt's physical appearance? I can't imagine how Matt's Asian American mother must feel about such mean spirited comments.

Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman,  am I remembering correctly that the first house guests to be evicted are done until the finale so can return home?

Once evicted do you know if they are under any kind restriction as to what they can say about other house guests on social media?

I sure would like to be a fly on the wall when Angela leaves and catches up on whatever social media accounts she has or checks.  I doubt the comments are heartwarming.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@Marp 

Matt is a goner and is on his way back home after CBS-sanctioned media interviews today. Sometimes early evictees are kept in seclusion to be dumped back into the game later, but Matt was told who had the secret powers, so he's a goner.

There are restrictions on what former houseguests can do after leaving the game. I believe they're only allowed to talk to media that CBS clears for the first twelve months. Social media gets a little trickier to control for CBS. I'm betting players are told, maybe advised, to be careful in what they say. I don't know if they have to run any posts by CBS before posting them, but in general former players are pretty restrained in their comments after leaving the house. They could face civil penalties if they went off too much at a former houseguest who could sue them for defamation or similar charges.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!