Honored Contributor

Re: 07/25/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Regardless of what Terrance said to alleviate Ameerah's fear of going home I don't see Terrance going anywhere. The Leftovers will see to that. 

Keeping someone there who no longer wants to be there gets tricky. They'll try to talk Terrance into staying, but he's been over the whole thing for a while now. It's become a grind to him. He'd rather be home now. It might just take one or two votes to flip and keep Ameerah, and if Terrance begs Michael and Brittany to let him go, they might be the two votes.

The Leftovers are solid today, but no alliance has stayed solid for long this year. Kyle, Monte, Brittany, and Michael have all been in other alliances before the Leftovers. Turner, Joe, and Taylor have been largely on their own.  They're more likely to stay solid, but the other four are iffier. 

Assuming Ameerah can keep Alyssa, Indy, Jasmine, Nicole, and Daniel on her side, then steal one more vote, she's safe. If Terrance is telling Michael and Brittany to vote him out,  they might just do it. It'll be an interesting week to see how it all plays out.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I don't see it being all that tricky.Terrance is easily swayed and the Leftovers will be working on him non-stop. He can't quit or he'll lose his pay and he doesn't really seem all that pressed about being in the house. I think he just feels sorry for Ameerah.

As far as votes go, Ameerah has quite a climb ahead of her. Not only are the Leftovers voting her out but Nicole also wants to keep Terrance which means Daniel will likely follow suit. That  leaves Ameerah with only three votes to stay. The Leftovers definitely want  Ameerah out but also the guys won't want to lose another guy. I wish her luck but I feel like she needs to start packing. 

Honored Contributor

We've had players before who were just over it and asked to be voted out and were voted out. They don't "quit" so they keep their earnings, but once they tell everyone they're done, they generally get voted out. In Celebrity BB they've kept a few players against their will, but generally speaking, in regular BB once someone says, "Vote me out," they're voted out. BB players tend to look for the safe, easy vote, and voting out someone who wants to leave is safe and easy. 

We'll see what happens as the week goes on, but if Terrance tells the house to vote him out, he's likely gone. He's not a part of any alliance now. He's not vital to anyone's game. He's very expendable. He's over the whole thing and finds it a grind now. I'm pretty sure he knows he's not going to win BB. Hanging around the jury house probably doesn't excite him. Why be a live-in spectator and endure the hardships with no real chance to win when you can go home and watch from there?

Now, Terrance could change his mind and want to stay. He's about due for more slop and being a Have Not again. Who would want to miss that?  Heck, he might be a Have Not two or three more times before this ends. BB is a grind and watching Terrance the last few days I got the impression he was over the whole thing. The novelty has worn off. It's become a 24/7 job and he's not having fun. He might change his mind. Maybe he'll want to stay. We'll have to see.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Sure, I understand there have been times a player has asked to leave and have had their request granted, however, this particular situation comes with a few sticking points. 

1. The Leftovers aren't looking for an easy vote, however, Terrance being unaffiliated with an alliance makes him a far more desirable player to keep. Ameerah, on the other hand, is firmly aligned with several female players including Alyssa and Jasmine. Not a good selling point.

2. The Leftover alliance is made up of mostly guys and they aren't going to want to lose a number especially since they, mostly with protest, gave in to voting out Pooch last week. And why? Because that was the hoh's wish and they acquiesced as is often the case (and with a lot of arm twisting by Nicole and Ameerah).

3. Turner is very adamant that Ameerah go home for two reasons. First, she led the charge against Pooch and lied to him the entire week until about 5 minutes before the vote. Second, he knows since Ameerah wanted Pooch (a guy) gone he feels like as soon as she is hoh he will be on the block or at least a duo of male besties would be meaning one more dude out the door.

4. Looking at #3...is Turner really going to want to keep Ameerah after targeting her? Unlikely.

According to Turner, they have a choice. On one hand they keep a smart woman who is very capable of winning the game while on the other they keep a really nice guy. Decisions, decisions. 

But I do agree with you that it's early yet and who knows what could happen between now and Thursday. Maybe Terrance is so homesick he can convince Turner to let him go.

The good news for us is that the feeds are way less boring than they were a week ago. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I am very pleased at the way Turner has been running HOH. He is really using his brain.