Honored Contributor

07/19/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Not a lot to spoil. The POV wasn't used so Taylor and Pooch remain the nominees with Pooch heading out the door on Thursday/Friday. CBS is pre-empting BB on Thursday and rescheduling it for Friday, but I suspect they'll stick to the normal schedule in the house and just tape the show and then air it "live" on Friday. The BB schedule is pretty tight as it is with the HOH comp on Thursday, then that gets torn down and replaced with the POV comp for Saturday. If they slide everything back a day, the schedule gets a little too tight. It could be done, but my suspicion is they'll just stick to the normal schedule and black out the feeds on Thursday until after Friday's show.

The girl's alliance is looking pretty strong with pretty much all of the girls invested and Daniel and Michael also pretty much solidly in. Monte is concerned about the girls, but at this point, there's not a lot he can do about it. The boys just don't have the votes to flip the house. It takes seven votes this week just to force a tie and Jasmine as HOH would break the tie for the girls. Pooch can't vote as a nominee, so that leaves Turner, Monte, Joe, and Kyle as the pro-guy voters. (Terrance has said he's voting out Pooch.) Pooch is a goner barring a minor miracle.

Daniel and Michael seem content to ride with the girls and then hope to win enough comps late to take them out and cruise to victory. Those most at risk in the coming weeks would seem to be Monte, Joe, Turner, Taylor, and Brittany. 

Jasmine's ankle could be a benefit to her. It's going to be hard to justify putting her on the block as a threat since she's on one leg. (Her grade 3 sprain does end up being worse than a broken ankle. She's looking at three to six months for that to heal as opposed to six weeks (or so) for a broken ankle.) Do you waste a nomination on a "crippled" girl? Her bad ankle gives her a leg up in some ways. With the influence of social media on players these days, do you want to be known as the guy/gal who picked on a girl with a bad ankle? It's going to be hard for anyone to justify nominating her for eviction. They could try and spin it as a kind gesture. "I hate to see you suffering like this, so the best thing for you is to go home, get rest, get physical therapy, and then they'll bring you back for All-Stars as you are truly an All-Star." Would the world buy such an argument? Probably not.

Nothing much should happen in the coming days. Pooch is still convinced that Taylor is heading home, and the stupid girls aren't smart enough to rally and vote him out. (Yeah, keep thinking that.) I doubt they'll blindside him on whatever eviction night is, but he probably won't learn the truth too far in advance. Not that there's anything he can do about it anyway. The votes are all but counted and put away as planning for next week starts.

I'll keep an eye on the house today, but don't expect much to change. We're pretty much on cruise control now until we get a new HOH and flush Pooch.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

Re: 07/19/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

This doesn't seem like a real interesting bunch.

Valued Contributor

Agreed on "uninteresting".  They have all kinds of applicants so why pick these boring people to play:

Brittany - a hypnotist?  snooze

Terrance - too old largely silent 

Indy - not seeing this one either

Esteemed Contributor

I can't seem to connect with any of them.  I still have to pull up their pictures to see who is who.  

Honored Contributor

The cast gets along a bit too well, for now anyway. Paloma was the most interesting houseguest, but she imploded. Bear in mind, much of the house assumes Taylor is a goner. Once they find out Pooch is a goner we should see more of a division in the house. Four or five houseguests will be caught offguard and things should liven up.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Are they now changing the eviction episode to a 2 hr Sunday night episode instead of Friday?  Does that mean the feeds will be down until after the episode Sunday night?  I'm sorry but this seems to be a rinkidink production team in my opinion.  I think it may be time to get rid of these people and put some new blood in.  Each week they are scrambling to put an episode together because something has gone awry.  

Regular Contributor

My local CBS station said they confirmed that BB will be on for 2 hours Sunday night this week. Not on Thursday or Friday.

Regular Contributor

Pooch is more interesting than Taylor. I actually like him but understand why they'll vote him out.  He's not playing too smart.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree, it's very hard to find someone to root for in this cast but my favorites at this point are Michael and Ameerah. My least favorite is Jasmine. Her accent is so irritating and she talks 100 mph yet says nothing. She's the hg this season who wins the Richard Gilmore award as being "the most odious woman alive." Which, I have to say, was a hard win with hgs like Turner, Pooch, Daniel and basically the rest of them hot on her heels for the prize, lol.

There's been too many micro-aggressions, jealousy, and hateful talk by so many of them to be able to have any interest in supporting them or hoping for their success. Basically, if we could just fast forward to the end, make Michael the winner and Ameerah the runner up, I'd be as happy as I think I will ever be with this season. 

As for the hgs, they may be getting along superficially but there's plenty of gossip and trash talk happening behind each other's backs. Even one of the original alliances which now go by the name "Po's Pack" are turning on each other. It's no wonder...who would name their alliance after a jealousy ridden space cadet who couldn't make it to the first eviction ceremony? Well, of course it would be people like Jasmine and Monte. Their only redeeming quality is that Michael is one of them--or at least he's playing it that way for now. Production deserves an award for putting up with "P" for as long as they did. 

At my count there's 15 people in the house at the moment and only three are assuming that Taylor is leaving on Thursday. Only Turner, Joseph, and the Pooch himself think he's a pawn. Speaking of the live eviction, I heard it's likely the feeds will be down much of Thursday as they ready themselves for the show which will air on Friday. That means feed will most likely be down all of Friday as well. I'd say that's disappointing but, honestly, will anyone really care? 

Wow, I don't think I've written anything so negative in a very long time--if ever. Sorry, about that. I was hoping I'd feel better about it after venting but it hasn't happened yet. Or maybe it has, I just smiled and laughed realizing the upside will be seeing this group of misfits being evicted one by one. At this point it's one of the few positives but at least it is a positive. Smiley Very Happy

eta ~ Just read some of the comments posted before mine and it seems the schedule is getting really confusing! 

Honored Contributor

Yeah, our Thursday show which became the Friday show is now a two-hour Sunday show. It's not the best run season we've seen.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!