Honored Contributor

07/16/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And a new day dawns in the BB24 madhouse. Our HOH Jasmine now has the hand-me-down scooter from Christmas and is scooting around the house much more efficiently than she was when on crutches. She's been told it'll be two weeks before she can weight bear on her ankle. Stair climbing is still something of an adventure for her, but she's getting around. 

Yesterday was noms day and Pooch threw himself on the grenade and volunteered to be a pawn opposite Taylor. Jasmine was like, "Fine, if that's what you want." "I do! I do! Please put me up opposite Taylor!" So, Pooch and Taylor are the nominees for eviction this week. Pooch has no clue he's the real target this week.

Once the house learned Pooch was volunteering to go on the block, Jasmine's housemates quickly rallied to the idea of getting him out while the getting out was good. Jasmine was still initially focused on Taylor but came around to getting out Pooch and he now seems to be the clear target. Pooch has no clue how much of the house wants him gone. 

The alliance charts are getting quite confusing with overlapping alliances going here, there, and everywhere. Daniel has pledged his undying loyalty to Jasmine and the girls (Nicole in particular) and is a solid number for them for now. He's a bit upset that those who'd pledged undying loyalty to him last week are now ignoring him.

On the alliance charts, you'll notice one notable absence in any alliance and that's Taylor. She has still managed not to make a single solid ally in the house. She's still very high on pretty much everyone's target list also. As I write this Taylor, Pooch, Turner, and Brittany are the four most at risk. 

Nicole has volunteered to be Jasmine's personal hygiene assistant (for lack of a better word) and wipes her clean after bathroom visits. Uh, okay. Having spent my life with bad ankles and being frequently on crutches I don't really know why you need a personal hygiene assistant, but Nicole volunteered, so whatever. And the downstairs bathroom now has a bidet so, yeah. It's a bit different. Alyssa stays with Jasmine a lot to help her out with things.

We'll have the picking of the POV players today. We know Taylor and Pooch will play for POV. Jasmine might or might not be able to depending on the POV comp. A Q&A comp would be ideal for her, but is unlikely at this stage of the game. If there's a physical element to the comp, she'll have to sit it out. BB has let injured players use a substitute in the past and they've also had the injured person just not participate, so we'll have to see what they do.

I'll post back later when we know the players and then with the POV results.  

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Re: 07/16/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Good morning, @gardenman!

I hope you are doing well.  I was wondering if you have a BB favorite yet this season?  I have not found one to pull for yet, but it is still early and I cannot even remember some of their names yet!  I keep the CBS photo of all of them pulled up every day so I can look at the photo of the one you are mentioning!

Thanks again for all your great reporting!

GardenGirl Suzie

Honored Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

Good morning, @gardenman!

I hope you are doing well.  I was wondering if you have a BB favorite yet this season?  I have not found one to pull for yet, but it is still early and I cannot even remember some of their names yet!  I keep the CBS photo of all of them pulled up every day so I can look at the photo of the one you are mentioning!

Thanks again for all your great reporting!

GardenGirl Suzie

There's not a clear-cut favorite for me as of yet. I like Michael and Alyssa about the most. I like Ameerah and Indy also. Daniel is okay if a little boring. Monte's okay. Kyle has been less of a jerk than I thought he'd be. (His pre-show twerking was very annoying.) Nicole may be the smartest player this year. She's in a solid alliance (or two or three, well maybe six?) No one seems to be actively targeting her at this moment. She cooks for the house. Helps out everywhere and makes herself essential to the house. She could go far. She's a Have Not this week so the cooking is largely falling to Indy and the guys, and I think everyone is looking forward to Nicole not being a Have Not next week.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

It sounds like Terrance, Ameerah, and Michael were picked to play. A good draw for Jasmine. None of those three are likely to change the noms if they win. Kyle's not playing and is sulking about it.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The POV  comp is underway. We should know who won around seven-ish.  Earlier, Monte was trying to convince Ameerah and Nicole that Taylor needs to go this week, but they weren't buying what he was selling. If those two stay as the noms, we may not truly know who's going until Thursday.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The feeds are back, and Michael is the POV winner! Again! Everyone is wearing swimsuits, even those who didn't compete, and Michael is also wearing a crown. Jasmine apparently couldn't compete. There were balls and pearls and holes involved in some manner. Lots of showers going on but no one looks messy.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The POV comp sounds very confusing. There were beads/pearls, balls, holes, a plexiglass wall, water, shooting balls some how, and more. It sounds like a new comp of some sort as I can't make sense of it. It doesn't sound like anything we've seen before. We'll see it Wednesday.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

I swear if they pull this Pooch thing off and he is evicted come Thursday, when he comes walking out to talk to Julie she is going to hit him in the head.  This will go into the record of one of the dumbest moves in BB.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, you don't volunteer for the block. Pooch is in all kinds of trouble.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Makes you wonder if he's ever seen the show before.