Regular Contributor

Re: 07/14/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I'm wondering how Britanny is going to fare after being caught out in her lie. The girls aren't going to like this, especially Ameerah. This is why an all girls alliance never does well. That can't seem to keep their mouths shut and stick together.  

Esteemed Contributor

@lilybelle wrote:

I'm wondering how Britanny is going to fare after being caught out in her lie. The girls aren't going to like this, especially Ameerah. This is why an all girls alliance never does well. That can't seem to keep their mouths shut and stick together.  

I'm wondering too since Brittany actually did the thing that Taylor was accused of doing. Will she be shunned and lied about? 

Honestly, I hope not. As much as I'm all for strategy, blindsides etc., the game isn't an excuse to be cruel.

One of the podcasters I listen to joked that the Girl's Girl Alliance has now been renamed the Gone Girl Alliance. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman 

Thanks for recapping tonight's episode. It's almost 8:30 here but reading this makes me excited to watch the show if only to see what a mess it is, lol.

I like Michael and wouldn't mind seeing him win hoh.