Honored Contributor

07/10/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

We had the POV played yesterday, and Michael emerged from the joust victorious! It was a two-person per round, jousting competition with some early controversy. In the first round Indy may have put her hand someplace she wasn't supposed to, and Daniel caught it and notified production, and the first round was redone. (It'll likely be edited out of the show on Wednesday, but the house was talking about it afterward.) It annoyed some of the house that Daniel was playing the cop role during a comp and reported on Indy "cheating" when she may have just not known the rules. (English is her second language and she's a bit iffy on English some of the time.)

In the comp, they had to collect rings as they raced down the course. Michael got the win and won POV and will use it to take himself off the block. (The POV ceremony will be tomorrow.)

Talk immediately then turned to the replacement nominee. Two names were featured early on: Joe (lawyer /fitness trainer and last-minute replacement for Marvin) and Indy (Brazilian stewardess) as the likely options with much of the house pushing for Joe while Daniel (our HOH) really wanted Indy up and out. When I went to sleep last night, it looked like Indy was a goner. Daniel had convinced enough others of the need to get rid of her, and she looked like a goner.

When I woke up this morning it was Taylor (former Miss Michigan) who was the clear number one target.  What happened? Monte seems to have been the tipping point in some manner. Most of the girls wanted Taylor gone from about ten minutes into her being in the house. Our former Miss Congeniality has not impressed the other women in the house. (You just wonder how bad the other contestants were at Miss World for Taylor to win Miss Congeniality. She's not very good at getting along with people.)

Taylor may have said or done something to Monte that flipped him against her and with Monte being part of one of Daniel's several alliances, and the women in the house all wanting Taylor gone, it was easy for the house to flip to Taylor being Satan who must be exorcised from the BB house. (They're planning to not warn her in advance and then shun her after she's nominated, which I always hate. You don't have to play that way. Just treat them nice as they're heading out the door.) 

Taylor made herself an easy target and that's not a good way to play BB. She's done a great job of alienating the other women while not really ingratiating herself with the men. She made herself into an easy target. BB isn't a beauty pageant. Your fellow players are the judges and they'd better like you or need you and she's neither liked nor needed.

With Taylor now cued up as Satan in a dress and on the way out, Terrance (bus operator and nominee) can breathe a bit more easily. Production is sweating a bit as with Terrance and Taylor both on the block, the chatter of the show being unfair to minority players is heating up again. A white HOH nominating two black players is not how production wanted week one of the show to start. Monte, the black personal trainer, being the driver behind Taylor going up helps them a bit in that regard. Expect to see him featured on Wednesday's show as the driving force to get Taylor nominated.

Expect production to desperately try to steer next week's two nominees to be white people to even things out a bit more. They won't really care which two white players get nominated, just make sure it's two white players. That could be challenging as most of the house has noticed the Daniel/Nicole duo and are quietly planning their assassination.

As the clear duo in the house (though they think they're hiding it) they could be the nominees next week. And if so, then Daniel might be able to rally the guys' votes to stay and we could see Nicole go bye-bye which would have production in meltdown mode. "No! Not another minority!"

Whoever wins HOH this coming week can expect long, long chats with the folks in the DR about the direction their nominations should go. Who might nominate Daniel and Nicole? It's almost easier to say who wouldn't. Ameerah, Paloma, Alyssa, Indy, Terrance, Michael, and Brittany all might be on board with those two going up. Michael and Terrance could both justify it since Daniel put them up. The rest have noticed the Nicole/Daniel duo (not a showmance, just a solid final two alliance) and would like it broken up. 

Things will get interesting. They'll likely get the yard back at some point today and then it'll be time to relax before tomorrow's POV ceremony. Later in the season, the POV ceremony takes maybe ten to fifteen minutes. Early it can be a multi-hour event. The new hamsters aren't used to their lines just yet. Kyle hosted the POV comp yesterday and reportedly had lots of issues remembering what he was told to say. (BB gives the hosts an earpiece and relays stuff to them. Kyle's not very good at remembering what was said.) Daniel also had issues with the nomination language during his noms. Michael will be doing the POV ceremony as winner of the POV and he's not the most articulate hamster we've ever seen, so this could take a while.

So, there's nothing much likely to happen today. The house seems set on Taylor going bye-bye and everyone is on board with that at this point. (With the exception of Taylor who doesn't know she's even on the target list.) Tomorrow could be interesting when Taylor learns she is the target. "Wait? What? Me? But I'm Miss Congeniality! You can't evict me! I'm a pageant queen!" Yeah, about that. Barring someone else doing something incredibly stupid (always a possibility in BB), Taylor is a dead woman walking at this point. It should be a unanimous vote to evict her on Thursday with no real suspense or surprises. She's made no solid connections, and no one will mourn her departure all that much. (Well, some fans, but not any of the players.)

Could Taylor rally the votes to stay? Probably not. Terrance is generally pretty well liked in the house and Taylor is not especially liked in the house. Some tolerate her better than others, but I don't think anyone will be in tears over her leaving. If she ends up on the block against Terrance, she's a goner. 

I'll post back later should anything happen but expect this to be a quiet day. The die is cast and everyone seems to be in agreement on where things need to go. We're now more in killing time until Thursday mode.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: 07/10/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And don't forget, we have a show tonight! We're back on the regular Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday schedule again.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

It does bother me that production tries to manipulate the game behind the scenes.  Are they concerned another cook out could happen but not quite the same?  

Frequent Contributor

i this year does not go the same as last year with the Cookout group. This should be abouut strategy, manipulation, game play, etc. and only that.  I see no problem if an all white group is nominated for eviction or whatever.  It should be about the game and nothing else.

Honored Contributor

The feeds are down now for the yearly pool photos. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I say stop looking at there skin color and play the game,if you are that sensitive don't go on a game show,this is ridicules, i don't want to watch another show like last year,just play the game and don't make it about race..Tucka.