Regular Contributor

Re: 02/17/2022 Celebrity Big Brother Live feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@DrKelli wrote:

@Lovestheshores that's what I meant--I know he wasn't on the last season of regular BB.

Okay...

Esteemed Contributor

I agree that Carson may have had a chance to get further in the game if they had taken out Miesha over Shanna but let's look at those weeks that were spoken of earlier and see why they lead to where we are now. 

Week one Carson takes himself off the block and is replaced with Teddi. Now, lets see, who was Teddi aligned with? Oh that's right, it was Carson, Cynthia, and Shanna yet somehow, even though Carson and Cynthia were loyal to Teddi and voted to keep her, Shanna went into the diary room and voted to evict her. I say with friends, allies, like that...oh, never mind. Let's just say it was indicator #1 that Shanna couldn't be trusted. 

On to week two when Kirk was hoh and Shanna won pov. With Miesha and Todrick so dead set to target Carson, if she was so loyal to Carson, wouldn't a good alliance partner at least try to use that pov hoping to get either M or T evicted?  Instead Shanna decided to pocket the veto leaving both Miesha and Todrick in the game. She could have at least given it the old college try but she didn't and that's indicator #2.

Week three, Carson is on the block again thanks to Miesha still being there even though they had the perfect chance to get rid of her (you want to talk about lack of brain cells?) and Shanna is starting to realize she'd better finally jump on the Carson/Cynthia bandwagon because she really has nowhere else to go. So this time, with the pov burning a hole in her pocket, she uses it and gets her fellow floater/ally, Kirk, backdoored... and then she doesn't even have the decency to throw him one stinking sympathy vote! I'm sure Carson saw that as a great show of loyalty (he didn't) or, more likely, too little too late and too cold. And, indicator #3. 

Carson hasn't gotten where he is in his life by being dense but how hard would it be for anyone to believe that Shanna had been double dealing the entire game especially when, in fact, she had! Personally, I think Carson saw it as three strikes and you're out and we're back to better the devil you know than the one you don't. 

You can say Shanna got evicted due to a bunch of lies, whatever they may have been, but I can't see why lying would be necessary when all the facts are there (other than it's a BB rite of passage. Let the backstabbing begin!). The person ultimately responsible for Shanna's fate is Shanna herself not being loyal to the alliance she claimed to be a part of and it started at the very first vote. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SusieQ_2   So who's your money on to win now?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @mspatmac Smiley Happy

With Carson going home and taking my heart with him I can only hope that Miesha wins. How's that for dramatic, lol, but I really, really, like Carson in the house. As for out of the house I know he's had a successful career but I don't follow a lot of the shows he's done. He's just been such a source of entertainment and kindness this season and I'm going to miss that. 

Miesha has outplayed everyone else and so I can't really see anyone else who deserves it more. I actually liked a lot of the players this season but as far as who I think should win--it's Miesha. 

I will say (I bet this answer is more than you bargained for!) I'm most disappointed in Todrick. All I knew about him before the game was that he executive produced Taylor Swift's video "You Need To Calm Down" which I think is so cute. I had high hopes but he's been a disappointment. In a game where some of the legends are ED Donato, Rachel Reilly, Dr Will and his ex-friend Mike Boogie, Matt Hoffman and Dan Gheesling to name a few he doesn't really rank too high on the villain scale. I just hoped for better. 

How about you @mspatmac ? Who's your money on? 

eta ~ I saw upthread that you agree Miesha has outplayed the others but is she who you want to win?

Esteemed Contributor

@SusieQ_2   It's a fickle house so who knows. Meisha is deserving I guess but as I said in an earlier post she is an athlete and a beast at most competitions.  She knows the game unlike others. I think the guys will get her out before the final 2 so that leaves me with Lamar LOL  He may be taken to the final 2 because everyone thinks they can beat him.  Who knows what these bunch of crazies will do at the final 2.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lol, @mspatmac , I agree. Who knows what will happen with this crazy crew! 

I know some people have said they don't watch anymore but I've been enjoying the episodes. How they plan to fill two hours on Friday is hard to figure so that one may get a little boring.

My feeling is that any game of BB is better than no game at all. I hope I still feel that way on finale night! 

Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2  But Todrick was also in Carson's alliance so why on earth would they believe him over Shanna when he was capable of so much more damage.  I really detest the PDA between him and Meisha and anyone would have to be a fool to not understand what that meant meaning Carson and Cynthia were fools for trusting the two who have the bigger chance to win. 

Esteemed Contributor

@agb80 wrote:

@SusieQ_2  But Todrick was also in Carson's alliance so why on earth would they believe him over Shanna when he was capable of so much more damage.  I really detest the PDA between him and Meisha and anyone would have to be a fool to not understand what that meant meaning Carson and Cynthia were fools for trusting the two who have the bigger chance to win. 

The difference is that Todrick was in Carson's alliance in the beginning but he switched to being in an alliance with Miesha when Cynthia started inviting more people in without talking about it first. Todrick was straight up about it--they all knew he was with Miesha. Shanna was sneaky and pretended to be aligned with Carson and Cynthia while at the same time trying to get in with Miesha, Todrick, and Kirk. Carson knew Todrick switched sides which is why Carson says the devil you know vs the one you don't. He didn't appreciate Shanna's deception when he was 100% loyal to her. 

I'm not sure where you're going with the PDA thing so my reply is only based on the first part of your comment other than I agree that Miesha and Todrick always had a better chance of winning. I also don't think that comes as any surprise to Carson. 

Honored Contributor

I keep saying I think it will be funny if Lamar wins.

I finally got the feeling that he now understands the game.

Think about it.  He's been under the wire, so to speak.

It's as if he's invisible to these people.

He hasn't made any enemies...as opposed th Todrick or Miesha.  A lot of people aren't very happy about the way those two played the game.

The blonde that was recently kicked out was supposedly a 'super fan', but even she felt like she'd gotten the shaft.

Julie said to her, "You're a super fan, now don't you think Miesha has been playing the game well.  

The cute blonde wouldn't even give Miesha that.  There've been times in past games when Julie has  asked that question and the people grudgenly would say, "Yes..they did play a good game".

I have a feeling that this group isn't interested in good game players.  They're just angry and feel like they've been played and not happy about it.

I'm probably wrong..no surprise...we will see.