Honored Contributor

02/16/2022 Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Just one more week of nonstop Shanna bashing, and the season will be over! Yes, the Shanna bashing never ends. Yesterday, Todd made the decision to nominate Carson and Lamar with Carson the clear target. Todd thinks that if Cynthia wins POV they can talk her into not using it. (They might be able to. Cynthia's not the brightest hamster we've had.)

Todrick was finally freed from Lamar who was dragging him around the house on their leash. (Lamar was having fun with it. Todrick, not so much.) Todrick and Lamar had been joined in a lime and mojito costume but that ended last night. Todrick got some new playing cards and to his great dismay, Lamar ripped them up. I like Lamar.

The house is pretty much just killing time now until the eviction on Friday. We have a show tonight where we'll see Todd win HOH and nominate Carson and Lamar. I'm not sure production can find any footage of the houseguests not bashing Shanna, but if they can, they'll slip that in there. We'll see Lamar and Todrick in their outfits. Then nothing much will happen until Friday.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: 02/16/2022 Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

At this point I'm rooting for Lamar to win!  I somehow doubt Miesha and Todrick will take each other to the final 2.  They will both want to take Todd or Lamar.  This sure was a waste of time and a waste of money for the live feeds.

Trusted Contributor

Everyone in the house has said Lamar has toxic farts. The smell must be horrific and I feel sorry for anyone that has to sleep in the same room.  I see him as nothing but a dumb, fingernail biting, smelly fart machine and would never vote for him as a winner except as the person in the house most disgusting. 

Honored Contributor

It sounds like Miesha won the POV, so goodbye Carson. He'll expect her to save him and she won't.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

That's disappointing, I was hoping that somehow Carson would win the game. I've really enjoyed watching and getting to know him through the episodes since the live feeds are so frustrating. My favorite part of the season has been watching his relationship with Cynthia. 

Truth be told Miesha has played a great game both physically and mentally. I guess she's my second choice to win now. She's been my first choice when using my head but in my heart it's always been Carson. 

Honored Contributor

I'm pretty sure Miesha has to win the HOH on Friday or the POV on Monday to survive. She'll be the next in line to go after Carson. She probably deserves to win. She did have the slightest advantage of being physically dominant, and Cynthia, Shanna, and Carson missed their chance to take her out earlier. As a rule when you look around the house and you say, "This person will win if we don't get them out," and you don't get them out, it comes back to bite you.

I like Carson as a person, but he must be the most gullible human being ever born to believe all the lies he was fed. He may have been my favorite person in the house, but he's a horrible player. It just makes your head explode when you see how gullible he is.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Sorry I haven't posted on this season but I can barely keep up with the shows, all the Olympics (huge fan), my soaps, and all my other shows.  I was hoping for a win by Carson but it doesn't sound like that is going to happen.  

After the last show all I could do is sit there and say "what the heck is wrong with Lamar".  Just vote, fool.  He should not be on there.

Esteemed Contributor

I feel like I'm at a disadvantage to speak on Carson's gullibility because I don't know what lies were fed to him nor do I know how much of what he heard, he believes. And as I said I don't know all that was said that wasn't true but I do know some of it was true. 

I've heard the comment "Shanna saved Carson" but that was not an altruistic act. She saved him first because she thought that Miesha would be dumb enough to nominate Todd and they could get rid of him and secondly so Carson and Cynthia would still be a force to fight Miesha and Todrick while she and Kirk continued to play the middle. The best laid plans don't always work out.

No disrespect to her, playing a floater game is a strategy that can work, it just didn't work this time and my feeling is that it's not because Carson bought a bunch of lies but because Shanna hurt him. 

I agree that Carson made a big mistake by not getting Miesha out when he had the chance but then I don't think Carson's #1 goal in BB is for himself to win. I think he'd be happy to win but I think he'd be just as happy if someone else he cares for wins (Cynthia or Todrick).

For whatever reason, Carson has a soft spot for Todrick. He mentioned that when Shanna would come back from a meeting with Todrick she'd tell him that Todrick is the worst person in the world and he would just smile and say okay. Carson has had a seven year working relationship with Todrick so he knows him well. He also knows that Miesha and Todrick have wanted him out of the game for a long time--no surprise there. What he didn't know was that Shanna would have sold him out in a second for a chance to win the game. Unfortunately for her the opportunity never arose. Carson, on the other hand, was loyal to Shanna from day one and when he found out she was playing the middle he was hurt. 

I keep thinking of him saying "Better the devil you know than the one you don't." I don't see that as being gullible, I see it as being realistic. Where Carson made a mistake was keeping Miesha in the game thinking it would help him but that's just being an inexperienced player. I don't think he's ever had any illusion that Miesha was on his side but I don't think she's broken any promises to him either.  Of course, I haven't seen tonight's episode yet  so...Smiley Very Happy