Honored Contributor

02/13/2022 Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

It's a do-or-die day for Shanna Moakler. Win the POV or go home tonight for her. I'm not sure getting out of there might not be best for her. The BB fanbase has rallied around her more than I could have imagined at the start of the season. She is now the fan-favorite to win America's Favorite Player. It's largely because of the hatred and lies that Todrick has spread about her. Carson and Cynthia are idiots for believing the lies. They're throwing away a chance to get rid of a potential winner in Miesha/Todrick to instead get rid of an ally who saved Carson from eviction.

As gameplay goes, Carson and Cynthia are playing like idiots. Todrick is playing a strategically smart, though vile game, shifting the target from him and Miesha, and Miesha is assisting Todrick. Todrick and Miesha are playing "Win at all costs" and Todrick will be shocked at the cost to his standing in the BB community. Shanna is trying to play smart, but she's trying to play smart with a pair of idiots in Carson and Cynthia.

The threesome (Carson, Cynthia, Shanna) was nicely poised to take out half of the power duo of Miesha/Todrick and then only had the other duo of Todd/Lamar to weaken. They could have cruised to the final three without a lot of trouble. Instead, Carson and Cynthia are now targeting their own teammate in Shanna based on lies from Todrick. Note to Carson: Getting rid of an ally in a house filled with enemies is not smart gameplay.

I'm getting to the point where I want Lamar to win it all. He doesn't seem to know where he is, what he's doing, or why he's there, but he may be the best possible winner of those remaining if we lose Shanna. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Re: 02/13/2022 Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I watched last night & couldn't believe Carson & Cynthia were falling for all that.  Shanna saved Carson, what the heck is wrong with him?  I am hoping they come to their senses & realize they need to keep Shanna.  Very frustrating to watch.  If she is evicted, then Carson & Cynthia deserve to lose!

Respected Contributor

@gardenman 

was there a big blowup on saturday?  yesterday it showed after the meal or party Carson was saying it was nice they had this today for us after what happened yesterday and they were agreeing

Honored Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

@gardenman 

was there a big blowup on saturday?  yesterday it showed after the meal or party Carson was saying it was nice they had this today for us after what happened yesterday and they were agreeing

There was tension on Saturday as Shanna tried to defend herself from the lies, but no big blowup that I can recall. The Todd/Cynthia fight was earlier than Saturday. (I think.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's been too quiet around here the past few days so I thought I'd pop in and say hi and good afternoon! 

I was going to say I hope everyone is looking forward to tonight's show but depending on how things shake out not everyone will be enjoying it. Personally, I figure whatever happens, happens and I'm just going to have fun watching while it lasts.

So, happy Monday everyone and enjoy the show! Smiley Happy

eta ~ What's wrong with me? 

I should have said Happy Valentine's Day BB fans so here it is! 

Sending Love Your Way

Honored Contributor

It's show time! Go Shanna! She was talking to Chris Kirkpatrick on camera earlier and said, "We saved morons." (Referring to Carson and Cynthia.) And she's right. They are such idiots. The fans are going to kill those two on the outside. And Todrick thinks he'll be loved. Ha! 

Cynthia is really dense. Carson is right there with her. They're such idiots. Miesha and Todrick are plotting against Carson and Cynthia while Carson and Cynthia are talking about how great Miesha is. Ugh!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Carson trusts Miesha, but wants some assurance. He wants to be sure he's not the next nominee. Miesha agrees, but is likely lying. Carson and Cynthia are thrilled. Ha! The POV is up next.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Rats! Shanna wasn't picked to play. So, she's a goner. It's a puzzle comp. Todrick wins POV.  He'll save Miesha. Shanna will go up and be gone.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Todrick used the POV on Todd and Carson put up Shanna in his place. Boo! Time for the live vote and eviction next. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ugh to Shanna going, what the heck is wrong with Carson, he drank the kool-aid!

It's really unbelievable!