Honored Contributor

Re: 02/07/2020 Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Time for Julie to chat up Mirai. Julie wishes she could hug her. Luck ran out. Surprised to be saved by the twist week one. Was lonely in there. Didn't relate to anyone. Never the only Asian-American alone before. She loves Chris Kattan. Olympics or BB tougher? Not prepared for BB. And that's it. A new HOH comp later tonight.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: 02/07/2020 Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

H O O R A Y !!  So glad Mirai is a goner!!  I don't really like Misha and I think Carson keeps everyone entertained and in a good mood.  I really enjoyed watching Carson's morning beauty routine !!  In a short discussion a few days ago Chris Kirkpatrick revealed at least four of the Celebrities brought their own bathroom scale to the house, including himself, and some admitted they weigh themselves FOUR TIMES a day to get an accurate number.  Chris wanted to take the scale upstairs with him for a better weighin and would not let anyone know what he weighed.  Ugh.

Trusted Contributor

Re: 02/07/2022 Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

LOL-Lamar makes me laugh out loud-I  don't think he has ever seen an episode(or heard of it) and it SO evident in a bunch of surprisingly super fans.(I'm impressed with them!) The fact that he voices everything is so funny-"What, are we walking her to the door?" "her picture went dark?  It would be much the way it would be if my husband were on there.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley LOL
Honored Contributor

Re: 02/07/2022 Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Lamar cracks me up. He went on BB to make a public appeal to Khloe to take him back. Mission accomplished. Now he's trapped there and has no clue what's happening. I have a hard time figuring out a way he doesn't reach the final two. Who doesn't want to be up against him in the end? Who's going to waste an HOH to evict him? He's at once, the biggest person in the house and the smallest possible target.

Miesha wants Carson and Cynthia out. Pretty much everyone wants Miesha and Todrick out. Todd Bridges, Chris Kattan, and Lamar can pretty much just sit back and watch the game play out as everyone targets someone else and ignores them. They could pretty easily be three of the final four. Of those three I'd have to say Lamar would most likely win a physical comp so he could skate to the final two without much trouble. It'll be an interesting couple of weeks watching this all unwind.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!