Esteemed Contributor

Re: 02/07/2022 Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@DrKelli wrote:

I'm glad you are recapping @gardenman because I have absolutely no interest in any of these people.  I think BB really scraped the bottom of the barrel here.

@DrKelli  I am with you.  Miesha has to go and I have always liked Carson.  What would we do without @gardenman.

He better watch out though because the NY Giants are getting their act together and will be after his Eagles.  🙏

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

I'm glad you are recapping @gardenman because I have absolutely no interest in any of these people.  I think BB really scraped the bottom of the barrel here.

@DrKelli  I am with you.  Miesha has to go and I have always liked Carson.  What would we do without @gardenman.

He better watch out though because the NY Giants are getting their act together and will be after his Eagles.  🙏

The Giants will be better. They pretty much have to be. They haven't had a winning record at any point in the last five years. They've never been 1-0, 2-1, 3-2, or had more wins than losses at any point in the last five years. That's hard to do. It's impressive in a really bad kind of way. I like Brian Daboll. I think he's a good coach. Getting rid of Dave Gettleman is a big help also. They're still a year or two away from being good, but anything will be better.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Chris Kirkpatrick now says if he wins POV that he'll keep Mirai and Chris Kattan and backdoor Todrick. That could be interesting. Miesha will not be happy if she loses Todrick.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Chris Kirkpatrick had better be able to backdoor Todrick as he's told half the house he would and word will get back to Todrick if he's not backdoored. Todrick and Miesha will be on the hunt if they learn the plan.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: 02/07/2020 Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@gardenman @Thanks for the info.  I kept thinking maybe she was some special athlete who would win every contest.

He could also have gotten it any time from other people.

I know quite a few people who had it and didn't even know they had it.

I've had all 3 shots many months ago.

I've always been a germaphobe.  I guess it's come in handy these days.

It was very kind of you to explain it.  Thanks again.☺️

Honored Contributor

Julie looks nice tonight. The POV comp is to be live tonight. A lot of stuff to squeeze into an hour show. In the taped stuff Chris talks about needing to keep the noms the same. (Not his current plan.) Oops! Things change fast in BB. They show Chris Kattan humorously staggering around in the dark. I'm guessing it won't be a physical POV comp as Mirai is in a short dress.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Lamar talks about the son he lost to SIDS coming to him in a dream. Miesha wants Mirai safe and Carson up and out. Not going to happen. We could see a Todrick/Miesha blindside if Chris can save Mirai. Shanna and Chris are now shown chatting and Shanna suggests putting up Todrick. (She talks him into it. Assuming the POV gets used.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Time for the POV comp. It's inspired by the new movie "Marry Me" starring Jennifer Lopez. It's a Q&A comp. Chris (both) Todrick, Cynthis, Shanna and Mirai are competing. They're shown an image that has a Marry Me sign. The images are divided into three sections and they have to say which section had the sign. A pretty easy comp so far. Well, except for Chris Kirkpatrick. He's horrible at this. Todrick and Shanna are tied for the win. They have to guess how many hours from the reveal of the mon won hat until Todd went on the block. Shanna said 72, Todrick 180. The right answer was 175 hours. Todrick went over so Shanna won. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Shanna doesn't use the POV. (Boo!) Mirai will be a goner.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Time for the eviction. (It should be pretty much unanimous.) Chris Kattan is pretty much telling everyone to vote him out. Julie's a bit confused. As are the rest of us. Time for the votes.

Cynthia votes to evict Mirai.

Miesha votes to evict Mirai.

Carson votes to evict Mirai.

Lamar votes to evict Mirai.

Todrick votes to evict Mirai.

Todd votes to evict Mirai.

Shanna votes to evict Mirai.

And it is unanimous. Mirai is a goner! (No surprise.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!