Honored Contributor

02/06/2020 Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Yesterday, HOH Chris Kirkpatrick nominated Chris Kattan and Mirai as his nominees for eviction. Both took it well. Mirai was doing Shanna's nails, and Chris Kattan was invisible (as always) on the feeds (probably napping) when they finally came back up after the nominations. Chris Kirkpatrick knows Miesha and Todrick are the big threats in the game, but Chris Kirkpatrick has a bad case of Helen Kim's "It's too soon!" syndrome. For those who don't remember, Helen Kim was a houseguest in BB15 and despite having multiple opportunities to take out the big threats, she always felt it was "too soon." This show ends two weeks from Wednesday, so it's not "too soon" but taking on the big guns in the game scares a lot of players.

Shanna and Cynthia have tried to convince Chris Kirkpatrick that they have his back and it's never too soon to take out a big threat, but he seems content to boot Mirai (his first choice) or Chris Kattan instead of one of the bigger threats in the game.

There's a reasonably good chance Miesha will win HOH again soon and she'll target Carson if she does. She knows he's a threat from a social standpoint and will beat her in the final two, so she wants him gone. Cynthia knows this and is hoping to steer Chris Kirkpatrick into taking out Miesha before Miesha can take out Carson. She knows that her closeness to Carson would likely have her on the block opposite him and if Carson were to win POV, she'd be a goner.

This is becoming something of a duo season of Big Brother. The duos right now seem to be Miesha/Todrick, Chris Kirkpatrick/Shanna, Carson/Cynthia, Lamar/Todd, Chris Kattan/his bed, and Mirai is largely on her own. As half of the duos get the boot, things will shuffle around quite a bit. 

We should have the POV comp and maybe the ceremony today. We have another live eviction tomorrow night, so we need a POV comp and ceremony at some point before then. I would expect even more feed outages today as those events take place. (Not that they're letting us see a lot anyway.)

And we have a show tonight! Tonight's show will bring us up to speed on everything that's happened since Friday's show. Basically, the post-Teddi eviction reactions (Lamar didn't know if they should follow Teddi out, was then confused why her picture went black and white, was confused why people were upset because she didn't die or anything, then wanted pancakes all in about a thirty-second span. Lamar's pretty entertaining in a train-wreck kind of way.) The HOH comp and the nominations will also be shown. Then we'll be set up for tomorrow's show when we get the POV comp, ceremony, live eviction, and a new HOH crowned.

I'll post back later when we know who won the POV.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 02/06/2020 Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Wonder if they are going to throw another curve ball like the hat into the mix again? I would like to see them take out Miesha   Thanks for the update

Respected Contributor

I hope Miesha goes.   she seems to bring a lot of tension in the house.  

Honored Contributor

It sounds like they're doing everything tomorrow, the POV comp, then the POV ceremony live on TV, and the live eviction.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

The house is slow today. Lots of people taking early naps but they seem to be moving around a bit more now. 

Mirai was feeling low and Todd really tried to cheer her up. I didn't think I was going to like him but he's turned out to be a very nice person.

I know those sites that show how much a person is worth financially are probably inaccurate but I checked on Todd and several sites are saying 250 thousand. Can that be right? I know it's none of my business but they were talking about who needs the money and who doesn't so I looked. I have to say that's quite a surprise if it's correct. 

Honored Contributor

Todd Bridges made a lot of money early on, then got involved in drugs, multiple arrests including one for attempted murder, he hired Johnny Cochran and ran out of money. He found God later in life and has reportedly gotten off drugs and is clean now. He probably blew through five to ten million, but drugs and legal trouble will do that. He's reportedly making a movie of his life where he tells his story. There were multiple arrests for drugs, weapons, and assault. Money goes fast in those situations.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the info, I wasn't aware of all that. I knew he was tried for attempted murder and found not guilty but not the rest of it. I guess legal troubles, or should I say legal defense, doesn't come cheap. That's a shame. He sure seems to have turned it around and come out a very good person--at least from what we've seen on the show. I hope he continues to do well now that he has his life together. 

Regular Contributor

@SusieQ_2  He really does seem to be a nice guy.  I hope he continues to do well.  He can certainly use the money...more than some of the others.

Respected Contributor

chris kattan needs to go eating all that cake that way 

all that sugar no wonder he sleeps all the time