Esteemed Contributor

Re: 02/05/2020 Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

In regard to @gardenman 's comment that Lamar is asking to go home there has been some interesting conversation between him, Chris Kirk, and Todd in the hoh room. I heard someone say a few days ago that they thought his motivation for going in the house was to get a message to Khloe. At the time I thought that was a stretch but it appears to be true. 

According to Lamar he accomplished his goal of getting his message out but now he's tired and is ready to go home to his family. Chris told him that would be okay except now that he's in the house he's an essential part of the game and they need him. What impressed me about Lamar is that he said okay, he's a team player, and will do what they need him to do. He wanted to be clear he's ready to go but is willing to play for the team.

Lol, one last thing. Lamar just asked the people in the room whether or not you can win the game once you've been voted out. He was surprised to learn that the winner has to be one of last two people left in the house. He was also surprised to learn the players that have been voted out form a jury and pick the winner. According to Lamar "that's so lame."  Smiley Very Happy 

Okay, I lied. This is the last thing (for now). Lamar is now explaining to Todrick why Mirai is a threat and he's making a lot of sense. It's funny to hear Todrick trying to play it down hoping to take the heat off Mirai but Lamar isn't having it. He knows he's right. 

Respected Contributor

Mirai had on a beautiful sweater earlier in the day. I wondered if it was hand knit by her or someone else. 

Honored Contributor

I've been watching the show.  Well I DVR it.

That guy Todrick is really nice looking.  Whoops!  OK I think I have a grandma crush on him.🙃

Honored Contributor

The nominations are happening as I type. Mirai and Chris Kattan will be the noms (assuming nothing changes) with Mirai the target. She didn't take being nominated well the first time. According to Teddi she just hummed for three days and didn't speak. With the POV comp likely tomorrow, she'll need to be up and ready to compete quickly.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

In the brief glimpse we've had of the 24/7 live feeds since the nomination, we could see Chris Kattan and Mirai as the nominees. We've been back on kennel cam since then.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Mirai is taking her nomination well. She's in the fake sauna room with Shanna doing Shanna's nails while Lamar naps alongside of them. Mirai is wearing a mask and gloves while doing the nails and looks more like she's preparing for surgery, but she's just doing nails.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Why does that sweet girl keep getting nominated?

She doesn't seem like such a threat to me.

Respected Contributor

I hope Mirai wins pov and hoh monday.  sometimes this like watching a bunch of middle age people  ignoring the young person at the table    she does try to join in and say things and is just disregarded

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I've been watching the show.  Well I DVR it.

That guy Todrick is really nice looking.  Whoops!  OK I think I have a grandma crush on him.🙃

I was thinking the exact same thing Smiley Happy  I remember taking my mom to see Wayne Newton when she was about 80. she was swooning-he was about 40 at the time. After a few minutes she said, " Oh, I wish he was my son!"  I never forgot that...Todrick is very handsome.