Trusted Contributor

Re: ♥️Freddie Highmore fans - guest appearance on The View - Friday

@chickenbutt wrote:

The segment seemed super short.  I wanted more.  Smiley Happy    I find him rather mysterious and interesting.

As much as I do like him, and especially on Bates Motel, I couldn't hang with his current show so I didn't last long.    That said, it seems to be a good show but for some reason I was unable to continue with it.

@chickenbutt 

It was super short, I wanted more time for the segment too. 👍🏼😉

The Good Doctor is ABC's number one show, I was surprised to hear that. My DH isn't into it either so I understand not being able to get into it. I just love Freddie's work. I like the show and cast of characters. 

⚓️
Trusted Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@LoveMyBaby 

Timing was perfect to watch Freddie...he is so cute!Heart

@cowboy sam 

He really is Woman Happy

⚓️
Honored Contributor

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

The segment seemed super short.  I wanted more.  Smiley Happy    I find him rather mysterious and interesting.

As much as I do like him, and especially on Bates Motel, I couldn't hang with his current show so I didn't last long.    That said, it seems to be a good show but for some reason I was unable to continue with it.

@chickenbutt 

It was super short, I wanted more time for the segment too. 👍🏼😉

The Good Doctor is ABC's number one show, I was surprised to hear that. My DH isn't into it either so I understand not being able to get into it. I just love Freddie's work. I like the show and cast of characters. 

He is such a  truly amazing actor!    I'm not sure who else could play this part and when he was Norman Bates, I don't know who else could have done that justice (since the original, of course) either.   

Maybe I dropped the show too quickly.   I think I only watched the first episode.   Sometimes I get weird with something and just drop it in a hot second and never look back.  Every now and then I will go back on something like that and often find that my first decision was the wrong one.  Smiley Happy