Respected Contributor

Re: ❄️🎉 Y&R January 2018 ...SPOILERS! 🎉❄️

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

DINA!     I thought it would be her but couldn't see how she could grab him so quickly.  And not a word from Conner.  How old is that child supposed to be?  @Annabellethecat66, you're right, Conner is slow.

@Mmsfoxxie-------Connor isn't slow he just isn't ! I swear the character is being played by a robotic stuffed toy.....

Chelsea is slow.....what Mother has a kid disappear and then leaves the other kid alone, at the same spot, while she looks for missing kid ? 

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Hi ladies.....Happy New Year!  I missed quite a bit depending how you look at it...LOL!  I just watched the show yesterday and I saw JT who hasn't changed a bit still looks the same.  I wonder who he's going to hook up with?

Lily and Cane need to stop playing and just do the do and get back together.

And then take their kids and leave town...

@stevieb, maybe @Laura14 can hitch a ride with them(he,he!).........someone's gotta keep an eye on the teens, might as well be our friend. 

@eddyandme What a wonderful idea... @Laura14 on a road trip with all her favorites... Cane, Lily and the twins... And just think, maybe she can actually marry her heart's desire, as revolting a prospect as that is... and then she'll be Cane's stepmom, Lily's MIL and be able to be a loving grandmother to those brats...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@Laura14

Darling, you're gonna love it Down Under!  Warm, sunny beaches, roos and kauala bears, along with very nice, handsome docs who can help you overcome Colinitis.  

You'll soon see everything completely turned around (360*) and, perhaps in due time, you can come to GC and visit me and @stevieb at Fairlawn.  Patty's working on a picture of Kitty for you!

You take care now, @Laura14:  soon Colic will be a mere figment of the imagination...

Uh @eddyandme... It's Fairview... Woman LOL

And let's face it... if she's over the moon for Colic, she wouldn't know handsome if it bit her on the, um, knee cap...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@Laura14

Darling, you're gonna love it Down Under!  Warm, sunny beaches, roos and kauala bears, along with very nice, handsome docs who can help you overcome Colinitis.  

You'll soon see everything completely turned around (360*) and, perhaps in due time, you can come to GC and visit me and @stevieb at Fairlawn.  Patty's working on a picture of Kitty for you!

You take care now, @Laura14:  soon Colic will be a mere figment of the imagination...

@eddyandme. Never!!  Colin + Laura Forever.  

Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Lol... @Danky, that could be it....he's a robotic toy boy!

And I thought the same thing when Chelsea left Conner alone while she wondering if Christian has been kidnapped.  Dumb as a rock.  Unless she thinks he's a robot, too, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@Laura14

@eddyandme. Never!!  Colin + Laura Forever.  

Smiley LOL

@Laura14, whatever you say dear!

Honored Contributor

Look at Sharon and Abby go after one another!  Loved it!  Haven't seen a good cat fight on a soap that was real and made sense in a long time.  But why they are both fighting over Mr. Brillo Pad is beyond me.  Even Lauren and Chelsea couldn't contain their open mouths.  

And if we had to lose a kid, could we not have lost Connor?  I still giggle every time I see him thanks to @Annabellethecat66.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Laura14, the cat fight was great! But you are right. Over Scott? Ewwwww. I think of @Annabellethecat66 too every time I see Conner. 

😆🤣😆🤣

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate Speaking of Connor, he looked different!  They must have used the twin who isn't as 'out of it'. 

It's not like this twin was lively (which wouldn't take much compared to the 'other' Connor).  He just looked different to me.

I haven't seen little Billy and "P" as Victoria calls her little girl, for a long time.  They must pay that babysitter a zillion dollars because she's always taking care of the little one's.

Honored Contributor

OK, I know I'm always busting on poor little Connor, but good grief!

Anyway, he 'played' his part perfectly, just sat there like...."Duh?"  When momma asked what happened to his 'brother'.  Ha!  

I've read that actors need to at least speak in order to get 

something (don't remember what), so .....have we ever heard this kid say a word?  I honestly don't remember.

I'm pretty sure I've heard Christian say one or two words, but not Connor.

I just thought of something.  So many of the males on this show look like rag muffins but the little guys are well groomed....what's that about.

I was so glad Scott got 'found out'.  I thought the slap fest was good...more like the old days.  Remember how Jill and Ms Chancellor would go at it?  Remember the two of them taking a tumble across the coffee table?  That was so classic soap!

It's not like (in REAL life) I want to see anyone going at each other (especially my sistas) but come on.....it's 'fun' to watch the 'girls' go at it on the soaps.  Besides it gives the stunt people a chance to earn a little money!  All's well.

So, already Niki has neglected her duties on the park (asking Nick to do this and that)....what does she have to do that's so important.

Oh!  I almost forgot, I really liked Sharon's sweater (the off the shoulder one).  She looked nice in it.  She's not my favorite, but I don't think she's too bad.

Ugh!  Nick gets more and more gross (his hair, his beard) every day.  When in the hay is he going to clean up?