Honored Contributor

Re: ❄️🎉 Y&R January 2018 ...SPOILERS! 🎉❄️

@Laura14 wrote:

@eddyandme  @stevieb  Pretty kangeroos!  Wanna vegemite sandwich?  Hey, it's summer down here!  Less clothes for us!  Smiley WinkSmiley Very Happy

Uh huh... That's nice @Laura14... Thanks for the update... Enjoy your visit... Don't feel the need to stay in touch...

Shhhhhhh...

Image result for she's cray cray

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

DINA!     I thought it would be her but couldn't see how she could grab him so quickly.  And not a word from Conner.  How old is that child supposed to be?  @Annabellethecat66, you're right, Conner is slow.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie, I am sure Graham saw Dina swipe the kid. 

Honored Contributor

I bet that Graham saw it, too, @loveschocolate.  I'm sure he had a good laugh.

It's time for poor Dina to go to a facility.  Staying at home is no enough supervision unless those Abbott's can stay put with her instead of passing her around to this one and that one.  Irresponsible.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Hi ladies.....Happy New Year!  I missed quite a bit depending how you look at it...LOL!  I just watched the show yesterday and I saw JT who hasn't changed a bit still looks the same.  I wonder who he's going to hook up with?

Lily and Cane need to stop playing and just do the do and get back together.

And then take their kids and leave town...

@stevieb, maybe @Laura14 can hitch a ride with them(he,he!).........someone's gotta keep an eye on the teens, might as well be our friend. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie

Why hasn't anyone asked Traci to care for Dina.  There's certainly enough cash in that family for Traci to take a sabbatical from writing!Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme, I would think that the three of them can take turns with Dina.  But Jack seems to feel that he should take on the responsibility by himself.  He is her favorite it seems....next to Graham.  Dina and Ashley never got along and she seems to consider Traci vanilla, you know, blah.

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14

Darling, you're gonna love it Down Under!  Warm, sunny beaches, roos and kauala bears, along with very nice, handsome docs who can help you overcome Colinitis.  

You'll soon see everything completely turned around (360*) and, perhaps in due time, you can come to GC and visit me and @stevieb at Fairlawn.  Patty's working on a picture of Kitty for you!

You take care now, @Laura14:  soon Colic will be a mere figment of the imagination...

Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@eddyandme, I would think that the three of them can take turns with Dina.  But Jack seems to feel that he should take on the responsibility by himself.  He is her favorite it seems....next to Graham.  Dina and Ashley never got along and she seems to consider Traci vanilla, you know, blah.

Thanx, @Mmsfoxxie.  I'm missing a lot of the background of this soap.  But, I wish they'd make more of the Traci character other than the occassional drop-in visit.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, @eddyandme.  This is the longest she has stayed in Genoa City in a while.  Writing can be done anywhere.