Honored Contributor

Re: ❄️🎉 Y&R January 2018 ...SPOILERS! 🎉❄️

Uggh!  The bad rubbish has returned.  Dina will probably be glad to see him.

Is Christian under the table, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

JT blaming Billy for weird Reed's behavior is pretty ludicrous... Billy's no paragon of virtue, but then who in Reed's sphere is...?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Ha!  Reed was a bad seed the minute he hit town.  I forget....why did JT send him to Genoa City, again?

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate

You mentioned Dina telling Lauren that her mother and John had an affair.  I never watched years ago, so wondering if this is for real?  And, are Jill and Lauren gonna be Abbots!Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

Well @eddyandme there is innuendo about further Abbot family secrets... Still, Jill cannot be an Abbot... It would be too perverse, since she was married to John and had a fling with Jack... And speaking of Jill, it's now 100% official, I hope she never comes back... That little hissy fit she threw with Lily about reconciling with Cane pretty much clinched it for me... She serves no useful purpose... Lauren as an Abbot could be interesting as she's a reasonable candidate to vie with Jack for the company...

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme, I didn’t watch Y&R back then, but I am sure others on this thread did. 👍

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Well @eddyandme there is innuendo about further Abbot family secrets... Still, Jill cannot be an Abbot... It would be too perverse, since she was married to John and had a fling with Jack... And speaking of Jill, it's now 100% official, I hope she never comes back... That little hissy fit she threw with Lily about reconciling with Cane pretty much clinched it for me... She serves no useful purpose... Lauren as an Abbot could be interesting as she's a reasonable candidate to vie with Jack for the company...

@stevieb

Wow!  Jill really got around in those days - father and son!

Lily and Cane - don't care - just wish they'd go Down Under with their kiddos, too.

And, Lauren being Jack's boss - guess you could say what goes around, comes around.Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

The actress (Susan Seaforth Hayes) who played Lauren's mom is still alive, maybe she should come back to town & she & Dina can duke it out!

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Ha!  Reed was a bad seed the minute he hit town.  I forget....why did JT send him to Genoa City, again?

I don't remember. Didn't Reed just sort of show up on his own because he didn't want to go to Poland @Mmsfoxxie? I seem to remember Victoria calling JT to tell him that Reed was on her doorstep and they agreed he could stay. I wish she'd sent him packing.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme @aubnwa01 It seems to me that Joanna Manning more or less came and went several times, but I don't recall whether or not she and John actually hit the sheets. If they did, I think Lauren was already on the scene, unless they rewrite ancient history.