Honored Contributor

Re: ❄️🎉 Y&R January 2018 ...SPOILERS! 🎉❄️

Seriously @Annabellethecat66... Foxxie and I were chatting earlier about budget cuts and unloading both Jill and Colic would be a great way to save some money. Neither of them is remotely worthwhile. She was, he never has been... And speaking of has beens... That's pretty much his claim to fame...

So, they unload Colic, recast Jill, unload Jordan, unload Tessa, unload the teens (making them extremely recurring, if absolutely necessary...), unload Paul, unload Christine... and voila, you have money to go out and hire yourself a few hunks... Believe me, there are others I could see them unloading, but this will do for a start...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 Yea, I think Nick was supposed to look manly in that tool belt... Personally, I just thought he looked like one of the tools...

Woman LOL

One of the really greasy ones...

Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme Prepare the padded isolation cell, @Laura14's finally hit rock bottom...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb Yes, they definitely need to clean house (so to speak).  

I'd very much like to see Jill recast if they are going to make her mealy mouthed like they've been doing.  

I wonder why her speech is so slurred.  I'm going to looking to see if the actress who plays her has been ill or something......checking...

Honored Contributor

So I guess the December thread is done??.

@Annabellethecat66, did you happen to see B&B the other day when it looked like Wyatt was wearing the same tool belt , no shirt when he and Katie were doing their role playing, built up to sex games.  I'll bet nick looked better physically than Wyatt was looking beefy like e stopped working out.  That was before Thorne got there and Katie offered to let Thorne live there.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

While looking for the answer to why Jill (the real actress) Jess Walton, was slurring her words I came across this from "Dirty Laundry":

The Young and the Restless (Y&R) spoilers tease that Nick (Joshua Morrow) and Chelsea (Melissa Claire Egan) will have a big problem on their hands. After Christian (Jude and Ozzy) McGuigen) suddenly disappears, Chelsea will start a frantic search. She’ll lose the kid during an outing at the athletic club, so she’ll hope he hasn’t gone far.

Unfortunately, Chelsea won’t have any luck tracking Christian down. She’ll slowly realize that Christian may have been abducted. An outraged Nick will scold Chelsea for losing his son, but he’ll soften once she breaks down in his arms. Chelsea will feel terrible about letting Christian out of her sight. Nick will eventually understand that Chelsea’s upset as well, so they’ll band together.

The article says it was Adam who kidnapped Christian.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@eddyandme Prepare the padded isolation cell, @Laura14's finally hit rock bottom...

Will do, @stevieb.  Notified Justin that he'll be needed to assist n lockdown, but he's busy for New Year's Eve.  Patty and Kitty are on the way!

@Laura14is gonna be a tough nut to crack!

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie Yes!  I did see that!  I'd forgotten til you reminded me.  Good grief!  I hope it wasn't the same recycled tool belt as it might be a little 'narly' seeing as how we are supposed to believe when Nick (and Now Wyatt) wearing it were not wearing anything under it.  Ha!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 CDL is usually giving out erroneous information on purpose.  

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

When you mentioned the kidnapping, all I could think of was The Mustache helping Adam abduct Christian.  

Yay!  We're getting an Adam, eventually, and obnoxtious Nick finally will learn the trurh!  Was wondering why Victor was taking to long to take care of Chelsea and Nick!