Respected Contributor

Re: ❄️🎉 Y&R January 2018 ...SPOILERS! 🎉❄️

@stevieb wrote:

Whoever is blocking these, uh, love.,, scenes between Miss Vicki and JT (who, by the way, has a great head of hair...) needs to go back to school... I guess sex on the steps and on the desk are supposed to be 'hot' but in both cases, they just came across as awkward... 

@stevieb- Agreed.  I was just thinking to myself while watching today's episode, "Is this supposed to be sexy?"  It just looked painful and awkward and embarrassing when Victor walked in.

I also thought Nicki's hair looked good today.  Does this spell the end for Scott?  I thought he was their new "heart-throb"?  I have no love for him but he is more interesting than some of the other characters.  

I would be happy if they do away with Graham.

Trusted Contributor

Yes yes yes! (I can’t write what I really said here 😁😉)

i hope that Creature Graham gets what he deserves. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Whoever is blocking these, uh, love.,, scenes between Miss Vicki and JT (who, by the way, has a great head of hair...) needs to go back to school... I guess sex on the steps and on the desk are supposed to be 'hot' but in both cases, they just came across as awkward... 

@stevieb- Agreed.  I was just thinking to myself while watching today's episode, "Is this supposed to be sexy?"  It just looked painful and awkward and embarrassing when Victor walked in.

I also thought Nicki's hair looked good today.  Does this spell the end for Scott?  I thought he was their new "heart-throb"?  I have no love for him but he is more interesting than some of the other characters.  

I would be happy if they do away with Graham.

@Roni18 I have a feeling Scott isn't going anywhere, though I wish he would head to London and then come back recast. Sorry... He's just not remotely believable as the show stud... Poor Victoria and JT, they're liaisons are so awkward... Yes, they're supposed to be hot and steamy and they just look ridiculous... First of all, Victoria as a vamp is a total disconnect... Meanwhile, JT hopping on the desk with his pants still on was just too funny... I'm sick of Graham too, although the show could use a villain, other than Victor... And, now that they're softening Our Girl Hillary, they definitely need a vixen type... Still, Graham is just strangely evil... but I'm waiting to see if they really are done with him...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Lol, fall g all very the floor and all that!  You mean to say that, in a scuffle, a toxic hypodermic goes into your arm and you. Just. Stand. There.   Again...lol!!!  (Singing) goody, goody gum drop!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Summary for Thursday, January 18th from soaps.com:

Jack and Ashley arrive at the Club to find Dina’s suite door ajar and Graham on the floor. Ash performs CPR as Jack calls 911. The paramedics arrive and Ashley explains what the compound in the syringe may be as she believes the victim stole it from her lab. Jack adds they think he intended to harm someone with it. The siblings wonder where Dina has gone, and later head out, speculating whether Graham will live.

Esther lets Hilary into the Chancellor mansion and snarkily lets her know Cane’s out of the country. Sam cries so Esther rushes upstairs, and tells Hil to see herself out, but she stays. Esther reappears with the baby and resists letting Hilary hold him. Hilary reminds her she’s been Cane’s biggest supporter recently. Esther sniffs that Cane and Lily are getting back together in Paris, and soon Lily will be taking care of Sam. Hilary would like nothing better. Esther sneezes, reveals she has a doctor’s appointment, and is persuaded to let Hilary babysit.

In Paris, Cane and Lily bask in the afterglow of their lovemaking and kiss. They feel they’re starting over, and flash back to their time in Paris years ago when they kissed and exchanged romantic words in French. As they order champagne and strawberries with cream, Cane refers to her as ‘Mrs. Ashby’.

They flash to Cane proposing where Dru used to dance, and to him carrying Lily across the threshold of their new home. Lily muses there were so many beautiful memories; how could it have gone so wrong? She’s apologetic for putting a damper on their good time, but Cane reassures her.

After they recall Lily’s battle with cancer, she reflects that she has to be sure about reuniting as she’s not sure they can survive something like this again. Cane asks what she’d do differently. Lily flashes to ice skating and relays she’d like to spend more days like that. They remember the times they split and reunited, and talk turns to the twins, and then Sam. Cane asks if she can accept him as part of their family. Lily replies that he’s innocent and deserves all of their love. They agree to accept that they’re not perfect – they are with each other whatever comes.

At Crimson Lights, Mariah searches for her journal. Later, Phyllis admires Sam when Hilary arrives with him. Phyllis teases she didn’t think Hilary would know one end of a baby from the other. Suddenly, Hilary asks, “What was it like?” They sit, and Phyllis fills her in on motherhood. She admits having a newborn is tough, but she’s grateful for the experience. Hilary looks thoughtful.

In Devon’s studio, Tessa is making progress on a song when he arrives to check in. She explains the lyrics just came to her but she still needs a hook for the song. Devon senses she’s feeling pressured, and they discuss music being a business. He warns he’s been hearing pitches from other songwriters and she has competition, though he wants her to succeed. Tessa promises he’ll have a song by today.

Devon is at Crimson Lights when Tessa phones for him to come hear her song. He spots Mariah, and invites her to join him, but she begs off. After, Sharon senses Mariah is unsettled. On the patio, Phyllis shares her difficult pregnancy with Summer, as Hilary marvels that she went through a lot. Hilary takes a call from Esther and has to go. A woman stops and admires her baby. Hilary smiles. Later, Hilary informs Phyllis she’s decided to have a baby of her own.

Dina surprises Paul in his office – she’s there to turn herself in for the murder of Brent Davis. Jack and Ashley are summoned and Paul reveals he knows about Graham Bloodworth and has questions – not for Dina, but for Ashley. Ash is outraged when Paul reveals her fingerprints were found on the syringe. She and Ashley rail at him about Graham’s motives and how he framed her. Jack takes a call and declares they all have to get to the hospital.

Devon arrives at the studio and Tessa says she’ll let the song speak for itself. She sings a tune that describes Mariah’s feelings surrounding Tessa.

At the hospital, Paul and the Abbotts learn Graham isn’t going to make it – they need permission from his next of kin to remove him from life support. Dina announces she’s his wife and gives her permission.

A Look Ahead to Friday, January 19th:

Mariah’s world is rocked.

Honored Contributor

Wow!  Dina remembers she's Graham's wife and didn't seem to hesitate  to pull that plug, haha. If they know Dina did it, why does it matter that Ashley's finger prints are on the syringe?  Strange.  Also, she wasn't there when it happened.  I think even Paul will realize that Graham meant to set her up for Dina's murder.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Wow!  Dina remembers she's Graham's wife and didn't seem to hesitate  to pull that plug, haha. If they know Dina did it, why does it matter that Ashley's finger prints are on the syringe?  Strange.  Also, she wasn't there when it happened.  I think even Paul will realize that Graham meant to set her up for Dina's murder.

Paul and his wifey can't find their way out of a bathtub, let alone realize Graham planned to kill Dina and set Ashley up for the fall!  So now these two dumbos will figure Ashley taught Dina how to use he syringe to kill Graham and no one could be prosecuted.

I'm just hoping while all this is going on, Dina will eventually begin improving, doctors will properly retest her and realize she was misdiagnosed and the confusion/memory problems were all caused by a series of drugs Graham gave her.  It'll take quite a while for that to transpire, but I'll hang in there for Dina!

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Oh, no!  Paul and Christine wouldn't be that heartless, @stevieb.

@eddyandme, yeah, Girl power!

I don't know @Mmsfoxxie. I'm convinced Christine is a robot and Paul is her wind-up toy...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was hoping we'd seen the last of Tessa or at the very least, she'd be relegated to 'recurring'... But oh no, now she needs to produce another 'hit' so Devon can keep his music company in the black... Whatever...

Cane and Lily in Paris... A big who cares... Pass the barf bag, please...

Dumbazz Jack, essentially telling Graham what they're up to... Granted, he doesn't know what Graham is up to, but why poke the bear... 

If Ashley's prints are on the needle, is it such a stretch that it was part of the break-in and theft... I guess it is when you have a robot and her wind-up toy looking for something to make them relevant...

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme, I have every confidence that Paul and Christine will totally understand what Graham was up to.  Just joking, lol.  They might lock poor Ashley up

@stevieb, evidently, Tessa stealing that gun and waiting for Nikki to take the fall was just part of her DNA.  She's a theft.  Noah can really pick 'em.