Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: ❤️💕 Y&R February 2019 SPOILERS 💕❤️

Y&R spoilers for Monday February 4:

In today’s Y&R recap, Abby bluntly addresses Mia’s jealousy, and the Newmans make a startling discovery behind the ranch walls.

Abby makes nice with Mia.

Victor learns of a dangerous plan.

Victoria and Billy make up.

Y&R spoilers for Tuesday February 5:

Kyle's buttons are pushed by Summer.

Nick defends the Newmans.

Y&R spoilers for Wednesday February 6:

Sharon's in a difficult position.

Devon puts Ana back into the spotlight.

Y&R spoilers for Thursday February 7:

Nikki and Victor work to figure out their next move.

Sharon comforts Nick.

Recast or new role? Y&R held auditions for the role of 'Jeremy', a charming cad.

Y&R spoilers for Friday February 8:

Nikki makes a decision that could change everything.

Breaking news in Genoa City! CBS LA’s Suzanne Marques and ET’s Nischelle Turner will play an anchor and reporter.

More Y&R spoilers...

Kyle and Lola go on a double-date with Mariah and Tessa.

Victor uncovers something shocking.

Summer makes trouble when she mentions Kyle's photo shoot in front of Lola, and it's evident he didn't tell her about it. Kyle knows he messed up, and Lola leaves. Something physical then occurs between Summer and Kyle.

Summer tells Kyle a relationship is supposed to meet the needs of both people and she just doesn’t feel like Lola’s doing that for him.

Mia holds up her glass to Abby’s and says, “Here’s to finding out what makes each other tick.”

Sharon's loyalty is tested. Sharon reads an email at the police station with the subject line ‘Proof that Victor Newman is a murderer’ and the body says, ‘The police need to hear this’. It's an audio file of Victor and Nick discussing getting rid of the murder weapon and whether or not Victor will be convicted without a body. Sharon decides to tell Nick, who realizes that someone is able to get to his family from the inside.

Nikki tells Christine, “There won’t be any trial today. I have something to tell you.”

Coming up on Y&R...

Summer gets closer to Kyle.

Nikki faces consequences.

Sharon shares a charged moment with Rey.

Cane's in damage control mode.

Respected Contributor

And now THIS!!!! sheesh

Image result for someone in the wall

Esteemed Contributor

mal.jpgWish Mal was stuck too!mal stuck.jpg 

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched the show today (Friday).  I haven't read everyone's posts...yet.

I keep thinking whomever is in the walls must be invisible.  Now why would I say that?

Because Niki woke up immediately after the cup fell to the ground.  There was absolutely no way someone would have moved that quickly....to knock over the cup and run out of sight (and they'd have the kid with them).....

Well, I'm getting ready to watch Y&R now....It's after 6:00PM....I only hope I can sleep (I mean this is such an exciting show...)  fingers crossed....

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-young-and-the-restless/news/534411/video-eric-braeden-on-mal-youngs-e...

This is good and funny 😆!~~~~loveschocolate 

Good for Victor... Now that the absence of the office, (which I haven't missed...) has been explained, maybe they'll say how the ranch came to be completely different... I mean, even some passing reference would be nice...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"Summer makes trouble when she mentions Kyle's photo shoot in front of Lola, and it's evident he didn't tell her about it. Kyle knows he messed up, and Lola leaves. Something physical then occurs between Summer and Kyle. Summer tells Kyle a relationship is supposed to meet the needs of both people and she just doesn’t feel like Lola’s doing that for him."

Three cheers for Summer... I mean, did I really just utter those words... But it's true... For heaven's sake, Lola gets miffed because Kyle didn't tell her about the photo shoot... Does he need to tell her every move he makes... How does that mean he 'messed up'... Lola doesn't want to be his girlfriend, she wants to be his warden... and he puts up with it and then begs her forgiveness... I tell you, he's taking wimp pills... Agree with Summer... Don't see what he's getting out of this relationship...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb Thanks for posting EB's FB comments!

You know we come here talking about 'our' show and I sometimes wonder if we are the only one's who feel this way (hate the newbies and the direction the show was (hopefully past tense) going.

Then I read the posts on EB's FB and I see there are many, many people (fans) who feel like we do.

This soap transcends male and female.  Just by reading the posts one can see a huge variety of people love the show and love it the way it USED to be.  Love it with our former regulars in it.

Sure we bust on the show, but .... come on!  That's the fun of a soap.

I think everyone has had a legitimate complaint that these newbies need to go and catch a train, plane or any mode of transportation back to Miami.

They need to bring back our favorite Keystone Kop (Paul)...he'd eventually settle this...it might take awhile, but he'd settle the mystery...I think...

One good thing...no one's brought it up (don't even want to say the name...) but we haven't had to see Christine in some time.

Maybe she's been transferred far far away in another galaxy.....

Has anyone seen anything about the new writer(s) bringing back some of our favorite characters?

I'm still watching today's show.  I haven't heard little Katie in the walls (I can hardly type this...it's so stupid)...wait!  I think I hear a cat meowing in my walls?

Actually, in my house it could happen.  I've caught Bill the cat in the laundry room jumping up getting into the sub-floor.  

Got him out just in time.  No more helping Mom with the laundry for Bill the cat.

Super Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 I love that someone else thought there's no way that cup could've flipped before the person would've been caught running away! I got a huge laugh out of your post as I was shaking my head when I watched that! 

I hope you all don't mind me joining in, I peek in every once and awhile and find it more interesting than the show has been lately. 

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 It was @loveschocolate who posted the link to Victor's comments, but I do agree, it was neat to see Ole Vick call a spade a spade... No love lost bewteen him and Mal, it seems... The fact that Victor remains and Mal is gone might give some sense of who holds the power...